The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2024, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 14
firex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant future
Re: ML who can teach yoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenmothz View Post
Hi boss, can share Joey’s contact with me please? TIA!
She has a thread of her own. Go search Xingjiang Uyghur and you can find her there.
Old 18-06-2024, 01:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
SingRonnie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Hi bros, I know it’s a bit of a weird question, but anyone has contacts with an ML who might be willing to take yoga student? I had one previously (courtesy of uncle @PeePeeBoyinSG) but she went back China alr and no idea when she will be back in SG.
Online look for yoga classes advertisement.
Old 19-06-2024, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1496 / Power: 17
hpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud of

I recently went to a NE area spa for massage. Was assigned a syt viet ml. Her massage skill is quite good and what impress me is she use her body to roll on my back. She said this is to roll even my spine and many interesting skills that i encounter 1st time. No joke, u can sleep during the massage, i give her 9/10 for the massage.
Now come to teasing part also very impressive, her long arm and sharp finger nail worked together like a pianist. all ur sensual points are aroused, song song till jurong. Honestly this is the best gem i come across in this year. cheer.
Old 20-06-2024, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 17
Sexmachines deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexmachines deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpboy View Post
I recently went to a NE area spa for massage. Was assigned a syt viet ml. Her massage skill is quite good and what impress me is she use her body to roll on my back. She said this is to roll even my spine and many interesting skills that i encounter 1st time. No joke, u can sleep during the massage, i give her 9/10 for the massage.
Now come to teasing part also very impressive, her long arm and sharp finger nail worked together like a pianist. all ur sensual points are aroused, song song till jurong. Honestly this is the best gem i come across in this year. cheer.
Hi bro, can share this gem, would like to try, up your points, cheer.
Old 22-06-2024, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1496 / Power: 17
hpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexmachines View Post
Hi bro, can share this gem, would like to try, up your points, cheer.
Hi bro, i have pm you, cheer.
Old 22-06-2024, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 4
jonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi bro can pm this gem much thanks 🙏
Old 22-06-2024, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Michaellow418 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro, can share contact?

Quote:
Old 22-06-2024, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
lilwolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Bro, can PM me contacts? would like to check her out thanks!
Old 22-06-2024, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 10
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute

This thread looks interesting. Posting so I can return to read more.
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich
Old 22-06-2024, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 1
whoisthedumbo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhoisthedumbo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Boss ur lobang always the best one. Haha. Can share with me please?
Tried rb.gy yoga lady PRC HH @ East on June 18th.
She /0wpim8 has pleasant looks, shoulder length hair, slim body frame.
Decent massage (she is new to the massage trade), and I like the Happy Experience and GFE.
Ended up spending 2 hours with her.
Old 22-06-2024, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 3
Leilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoisthedumbo View Post
Decent massage (she is new to the massage trade), and I like the Happy Experience and GFE.
Can pm n share pls
Old 23-06-2024, 12:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
hi747 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoisthedumbo View Post
Contact please brother. Thank you
Old 23-06-2024, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 1
shimasu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshimasu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
She has a thread of her own. Go search Xingjiang Uyghur and you can find her there.
that thread seems to be missing already..
Old 23-06-2024, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
liam02 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bros, I know it’s a bit of a weird question, but anyone has contacts with an ML who might be willing to take yoga student? I had one previously (courtesy of uncle @PeePeeBoyinSG) but she went back China alr and no idea when she will be back in SG.
So do you have any contact number for her?
Old 23-06-2024, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
namori deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynamori deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Hi bro, please share the contacts with me, thank you so much!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1