The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2008, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 20
Zombieman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZombieman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZombieman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: From Best Buddy...to Fuck Buddy

Wonderful story to share with us.

At the age of 15 is always adventuorous and cusious.
Old 11-05-2008, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
superman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: From Best Buddy...to Fuck Buddy

Great stoty bro. camp here for more
Old 11-05-2008, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Great story,camping here too!
Old 11-05-2008, 05:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
MICCMI is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

looking forward for more...
thanks
Old 11-05-2008, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
korsa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykorsa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can't wait for your story to continue.
Old 11-05-2008, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Good story .... any more?

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
NextDoorBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice 1.. hope i also got such experience
Old 12-05-2008, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19079 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great story w consistant updates..

great job!!
Old 13-05-2008, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 17
shinn_asuka deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshinn_asuka deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Even though Cher and I had been pleasuring each other sexually with BJ and HJ for a year, but we've never showed anybody that we're an item. Fact is, we're not really an item to start with. Probably because of that, we hid our lust for each other so well. We both had an understanding that, "You may have opened my sexuality but i it doesn't mean that i've to stick with you."

As we're older now, we've been meeting up and dating with other people. We would even go out on double dates with our partners sometimes. To them, we are just 'best buddies'. But, i've developed an unhealthy obsession for Cher. I've my own girlfriend, but i always don't feel comfortable seeing her going out with other guys. The more we met up at night for our pleasure session, the more possessive i became of her.

On my 16th birrthday, i organized my birthday party at a beach cabin resort with our group of friends. My girlfriend was obviously present, and Cher brought her boyfriend, Raymond, as well. There were about 12 of us. We had BBQ, sing songs, play games etc. As it got later into the night, we started boozing and out with the Carlsberg's and JDs. Then we started to play 'Truth or Dare' with a deck of cards.

After a few rounds, i got the smallest card. I was asked "Tell us have you ever liked Cher or you'll have to kiss your cousin sis (who's also one of our group) !" I kept silent for a few seconds, and chose to kiss my cousin instead of hinting anything to anybody especially when Raymond and my girlfriend were around. I can sense the disappointment, but heck, i'm no fool. Then, it was Cher's boyfriend that lost the round. The group asked him "Are you still a virgin? Or you'll have to french kiss Cher in front of us!" He chose not to answer, and gave Cher a passionate french kiss. Everyone's cheering him on "Raymond! Raymond!" except me..who looked on in contempt, silently. I was uncomfortable and disturbed which I shouldn't be, but i can't help it .

We continued drinking til late into the night and everyone started to doze off. I purposely kept sober, cos i wanted Cher that night. Once everyone was asleep, i crawled over to wake her up. She looked at me in a daze, as i asked her to keep quiet and follow me. I led her out and to the back of the cabin. It was dark and quiet as it was already 4am. As she's still in a daze because of all the booze, i pushed her against the wall and started giving her a passionate french kiss. But she rejected me and tried pushing me away, but i relented and kept kissing her til she bit my tongue and i backed off. She snapped,"Are you crazy? What are you doing? Karen (my girlfriend then) is inside, and Raymond is inside. Are you out of your mind!" I was lusting after her, more than anything else.

"I know, but i need you. I understand that we're moving on..but seeing you so intimate with Raymond just drives me nuts! It makes me want you even more!" i replied in desperation. "So you're jealous is it?" she asked which i can't hide but admit, "Yes, i am. I know we will never be an item, but i just want to have you sometimes..especially tonight." In the darkness, i can see her wry smile as she asked again, "So are you really desperate for my body?" which i didn't deny, "Yes, more than ever!"

She pulled me over and we started kissing each other all over. My words kind of flamed up her fiery passion and we're kissing each other wildly. We were not our normal selves as we set about kissing and tasting each others' body with pure primal instincts. Our frenching was so passionate that we're biting each others' lips just for the pain to drive our senses wilder.

With our lips locked, i pulled down her panty and started rubbing her clit as her love juice is flowing out. She responded right away by slipping her hands into my pants, stroking my already rock hard cock. We didn't dare to make a lot of noise as we might wake the others in the cabin. She unbuttoned my jeans and pulled down my pants for harder strokes, as i inserted my fingers into her well lubricated pussy.

After a while, she squat down and started giving me a deep throat BJ. I held her head as i moved my hips front and back, as if i'm fucking her mouth. It was her usual great BJ, til she stood and whispered into my ears "Tonight, it's gonna be special. I'm gonna let you have what you've always wanted. We'll lose our virginity tonight." Her words made my blood boil with ecstasy and my heart skipped a few beat! Yes! I've waited long enough to claim my 'precious"

Without hesitation, i turned her back facing me and pulled up her skirt. My left hands were inside her shirt grabbing her boobs while my right hands were positioning my cock between her thighs. Before inserting it, i rubbed my cock against her labia to stimulate her further and my cock's wet with her flowing juice. Her body's squirming with excitement, anticipating the defining moment. I took a deep breath, and trusted my cock into her waiting pussy. "Ahhhh....!!" was a soft moan that she let out.

I'll never forget how good it felt. For the very first time, my cock felt the warm and wet sensation of the inside of a woman's most well guarded treasure. It's as if the walls of her vagina is melting my cock inside! I started to trust my cock in and out at a slow pace..savouring every moment that my cock was fully inserted into her. She grabbed my hands and moved them to grab her boobs in front. She's trying hard to control herself from moaning loudly. She arched her head to the back in ecstacy, as once again we locked our lips and kissed rigorously.

I thrusted my hips faster, as her body's moving to my rhytm. It was pure lust and pleasure between us. She had to bite my arm to control herself from moaning out loud. Our sweaty body was rubbing and arching into each other. As my movements got more intense, she clawed onto my arms and clenching her teeth, holding back from total submission to pleasure. Her really wet pussy was making a splatting noise everytime i trusted into her. I'm trying hard to hold from cumming too fast, as this is realy a moment of pure enjoyment. I can't even believe that i'm losing my virginity tonight in such circumstances. If it's anybody that i would love to lose it with, it gotta be Cher.

She reached her hands in between her legs to rub my balls as i kept trusting. Even my balls are well lubricated with her flowing love juice. She almost sunk her teeth into my arms when her body writhed as she cummed. Sensing that i can't hold mine any longer. I pulled out my cock and unloaded my cum all over the floor. Both of us were panting profusely, and sweating a lot. We're catching our breath when i pulled her over to continue frenching. As we're walking back to the cabin, she turned and said "Happy birthday to you. I hope this will be the greatest birthday present you'll ever have."

Yes, you're right. This is the best i've ever had. It may not be the best sex i'd ever have, but it's definitely the most memorable. Not only did i lose my virginity, but i'd also popped Cher's
Old 13-05-2008, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
a_black_knight is Cool - loads of Potential

Wow say lucky guy, my birthday coming will be keep all my eyes and senses open hahahah... Keep them coming nice work.
Old 13-05-2008, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3327 / Power: 21
Eric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond repute

Birthday boy get all the luck...
Nice story.. Keep it up...
Old 13-05-2008, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 21
cumminology deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycumminology deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great story bro. One of the better ones I've read. Keep it coming!
Old 13-05-2008, 10:34 AM
Samster

la head deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nicely written 'recollection'; stories are fictional, recollections are real . I very much enjoyed reading it. Keep it coming!
Old 13-05-2008, 11:45 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1922 / Power: 0
David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future

Wow bro i like it very much...........will be following ur thread, pls do continue.
Old 13-05-2008, 11:47 AM
Samster

dollarnsense deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very good story. Please dont stop!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1