The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2007, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold
Re: China , Vietnam , Indo , Thai , Currency Update

USD/SGD - probably going to settle back from the 1.5450~ high of yesterday. But the downside is likely to be limited. It looks like fresh USD buyers are waiting. This will lead to neutral trade for a while

USD/MYR - same as USD/SGD. Reached a high yesterday, around 3.4800, but it's beging pushed lower. LIkely to settle into neutral...

SGD/MYR - settling back from below 2.2500. Back into consolidation...

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 13-06-2007, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

USD/SGD - still settling back. It needs to break above 1.5450~ to signal a further USD rally, but that's looking difficult. Likely to settle into ranging

USD/THB - report suggests that this would be heading higher, later... 33.15 with 33.50 above

USD/MYR - it's a bit volatile at the moment, with 3.4800~ a good barrier. Looks like it's going to settle back, but then stabilise.

SGD/MYR - broke up, but looking difficult. Think it's going to stall, with ranging to follow

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 13-06-2007, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Have to change RMB soon
any good rate , any good place to change ?
Old 13-06-2007, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
ch_chua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: China , Vietnam , Indo , Thai , Currency Update

Today Rm 223.60 At Cck Lot-1!very Good Rate!
Old 03-08-2007, 03:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 884 / Power: 20
bigm is a splendid one to beholdbigm is a splendid one to beholdbigm is a splendid one to beholdbigm is a splendid one to beholdbigm is a splendid one to beholdbigm is a splendid one to beholdbigm is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
Yo Bro,

Last time I used to change RMB from sillypore n carry to china, until there was a time I got TWO fake rmb100 notes from the exhange centre (that I only discovered when I used them in china), and I decided not to change in sillypore anymore!

What I m doing now is draw the RMB from china local ATM machine by using the sillypore ATM card.
Hi

I had similar experience with you few years ago when I am still new to china and RMB. Got 3 fake notes from People's park and even went to GongAn for a report.
After that incident, got smart and make it a point to ask the money changer to go through the note-checking machine everytime.
I think you can do that to save a few $$ admin fees.

For the past 2 years when I am stationed in china, I have change to remit money into my china account.

If you frequent a particular city in china often, you can perhaps open an account and store some RMB there.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 21
usmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch_chua View Post
Today Rm 223.60 At Cck Lot-1!very Good Rate!
This place is famous now , is it operate by the indian guy?
Old 03-08-2007, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 21
usmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigm View Post
Hi

I had similar experience with you few years ago when I am still new to china and RMB. Got 3 fake notes from People's park and even went to GongAn for a report.
After that incident, got smart and make it a point to ask the money changer to go through the note-checking machine everytime.
I think you can do that to save a few $$ admin fees.

For the past 2 years when I am stationed in china, I have change to remit money into my china account.

If you frequent a particular city in china often, you can perhaps open an account and store some RMB there.

that is a good ideas , but what is the procedure for a foreigner to open an saving account in china ? what is the min amount to open an account ?
Old 03-08-2007, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmjordan2 View Post
that is a good ideas , but what is the procedure for a foreigner to open an saving account in china ? what is the min amount to open an account ?
just bring your passport, and few thousands of RMB (different by bank), and yourself will do...

(i can't remember the exact procedure, but in my poor memory photo is not needed... anyway, my memory was quite some times ago, i could be wrong... )

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 03-08-2007, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1008 / Power: 22
greenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud of

sing to peso:29.75(angeles city)

问世间精是何物,直叫人生死相许…………

Old 03-08-2007, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Where is the best place in Singapore to exchange cash?

Quote:
just bring your passport, and few thousands of RMB (different by bank), and yourself will do...

(i can't remember the exact procedure, but in my poor memory photo is not needed... anyway, my memory was quite some times ago, i could be wrong... )

Old 04-08-2007, 05:00 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
Where is the best place in Singapore to exchange cash?
bro coolmanks, most shopping centres in Sg will have money changers and the rates are almost the same.... unless you are changing alot of cash, there's not much difference where you go. normally i will change at Tanjong Pagar.... cheers!

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 07-08-2007, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 884 / Power: 20
bigm is a splendid one to beholdbigm is a splendid one to beholdbigm is a splendid one to beholdbigm is a splendid one to beholdbigm is a splendid one to beholdbigm is a splendid one to beholdbigm is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

For the place I'm in, photo is not needed.
Just need one more thing, PATIENCE
In the application form, you cannot make any mistakes, no correction is allowed, not even countersign. Any mistake, fill in a fresh new form.
I still remember, there was one bank which took me 2 trips to open an account. I filled 3 forms in the first time till I fed-up and left and only returned few days later to fill another 2 or 3 times before I finally get my account opened.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1