The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2005, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
sgkingfisher69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Blue Rose TN @ Hougang

Quote:
Originally Posted by galsharing
For bros information, Joe Tan is the one of the bro been banned form my fourm as he is a OKT for other gals. Now he is posting untrue again. For those who are in my forum, you will know that there is nothing to hide....the BR gals photos are in my fourm and you can see for yourself.

Just doing my part by posting FR as well as photos so that bros will not be conned. So Joe, what have you contributed? Nothing at all, but trying to pull business your way again? By using Joe Tan here, and then posting about another TN (you know which one I am talking about) using another nick (also been banned in my fourm)....that is a very cheap shot.

As for bros who went to BR, see the photos in my fourm and then asked for the one you like. Did I post COCO photos in my fourm? No...did I recommend her? No....so what is your complaint? That is why I post the photos with their names for bros to know and not get conned.

As for the gals not been there....did you know that they have to leave Singapore every two weeks before coming back again? If not, then maybe you should get your facts right first...

Anything else that I can enlighten bros here?
Please dun get offended as I am merely posting what I felt about me trying COCO. There is no personal attachk with regards to my posting and do not understand why you have been so offended by it. Trying out BR does not mean I have to try the girls you recommend.

I have been in this scene long enough and even before TN comes into popularity. I have not been posting regularly cos I prefer to lay low.

We do appreciate you working on getting photo and spending money to give good FR but do not quite understand why you get offended and frustrated is someone view their point.

I am definitely NOT your regular "OKT" who is playing trick on you.

Please get this right in your head that this forum is free for all to contribute and mind your language.
Old 22-06-2005, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
galsharing is one of the Best!galsharing is one of the Best!galsharing is one of the Best!galsharing is one of the Best!

Hey bro, don't worry, I am not talking about you but Joe Tan.
As you said, posting of FR and getting the photos for bros to view so that they don't conned...this is what I set out to do.

What offended me is not posting of negative FR but the lies, like what Joe Tan have posted.

If you are in my fourm, you will see that negative FR and other advertisment for other gals are there...I didn't stop them...as long as they are true.

This is the point I want to make.

Regards

PS. Please also get this right in your head that posting of FR also must be true and we can use what language we want too...as you said, this is for bros to contribute.
Old 22-06-2005, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
sgkingfisher69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Blue Rose TN @ Hougang

Quote:
As you said, posting of FR and getting the photos for bros to view so that they don't conned...this is what I set out to do.

What offended me is not posting of negative FR but the lies, like what Joe Tan have posted.

If you are in my fourm, you will see that negative FR and other advertisment for other gals are there...I didn't stop them...as long as they are true.

Regards

PS. Please also get this right in your head that posting of FR also must be true and we can use what language we want too...as you said, this is for bros to contribute.

COOL ! Hope to get more good recommendation from you.
Old 22-06-2005, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 22
treehouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi gal sharing,

I think you did a good job but you may not satisfy every one. So just it up.

So, beside those listed with pics, are there any other new gals or new pic coming your way?
Old 22-06-2005, 04:01 PM
NitestalkerV

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:

Regards

I fully agreed with what you said, FR have to be trueful instead of trying to tarnish certain ppl reputation or spoilt the market. Nowaday alot of OKT or bosses (TN) are on the net to check on market. We just need to aware of what genuine or fake. Nice one bro.
Old 22-06-2005, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 22
36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=NitestalkerV] We just need to aware of what genuine or fake. QUOTE]

That's the difficult part.
Then again, sometimes the truth hurts but not every1 appreciates that and then start to think or lable you as an OKT. I'm sure Galsharing knows what I am talking about. To me, it is those flowery, too good to be true , egoistic type and always complimenting kind of FRs that are really "suspicious"

Some may counter by saying that to each his own or one man's meat is another man's poison. That's just a load of bull aka crap !
If a gal is a babe, she's a babe to every1, there are no buts or ifs.
If she's sexy, she's sexy
If she's got a stunning body and look, then she's got a stunning body and look.
Same goes for service
Old 25-06-2005, 07:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
GhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=36908]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NitestalkerV
We just need to aware of what genuine or fake. QUOTE]

That's the difficult part.
Then again, sometimes the truth hurts but not every1 appreciates that and then start to think or lable you as an OKT. I'm sure Galsharing knows what I am talking about. To me, it is those flowery, too good to be true , egoistic type and always complimenting kind of FRs that are really "suspicious"

Some may counter by saying that to each his own or one man's meat is another man's poison. That's just a load of bull aka crap !
If a gal is a babe, she's a babe to every1, there are no buts or ifs.
If she's sexy, she's sexy
If she's got a stunning body and look, then she's got a stunning body and look.
Same goes for service
Agree, when u tend to have a different view from other people, they will tend to label u as a OKT.... Faint
Old 25-06-2005, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
mataman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
For bros information, Joe Tan is the one of the bro been banned form my fourm as he is a OKT for other gals. Now he is posting untrue again. For those who are in my forum, you will know that there is nothing to hide....the BR gals photos are in my fourm and you can see for yourself.

Just doing my part by posting FR as well as photos so that bros will not be conned. So Joe, what have you contributed? Nothing at all, but trying to pull business your way again? By using Joe Tan here, and then posting about another TN (you know which one I am talking about) using another nick (also been banned in my fourm)....that is a very cheap shot.

As for bros who went to BR, see the photos in my fourm and then asked for the one you like. Did I post COCO photos in my fourm? No...did I recommend her? No....so what is your complaint? That is why I post the photos with their names for bros to know and not get conned.

As for the gals not been there....did you know that they have to leave Singapore every two weeks before coming back again? If not, then maybe you should get your facts right first...

Anything else that I can enlighten bros here?
Bro, very good reply. Reason why I had Coco was coz she was assigned to me. But think I better sign up for your forum to check out the gals out first before going.

But only problem is ah, how to enter your forum?? Sorry ah, me a bit blur king ah.
Old 25-06-2005, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
sexgod7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah right....just like you bro....post bad FR about your Toronto, you doubt my FR just because I joined only recently....does that make sense?
Old 26-06-2005, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
GhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexgod7
Yeah right....just like you bro....post bad FR about your Toronto, you doubt my FR just because I joined only recently....does that make sense?
Yo Bro, Don't be childish & post everywhere. This topic about blue rose, anything post in the other topic.

Anyway, I just feel the service is quite good, that why I post the topic there. Reason I defend them is not becasue I am the OKT or owner. As I explain in the toronto topic, I went there a few & found them nice, so I give a FR on them. I never encourage them to go. To go or not to go is all up to the Bro here.

If you really have a bad service, just too bad.

I say again, I am not the owner there.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1