The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 1
DurianSeason deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Near famous prawn noodles at MacPherson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
$50+$150? Full service? Any tua neh neh ?
Got, try Coco, D cup full service, can nego down to $120 for full
Old 05-09-2023, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13865 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DurianSeason View Post
Got, try Coco, D cup full service, can nego down to $120 for full
Where? Which ones? Thanks.
Old 05-09-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Dguru View Post
one of the best 蝦麵!But the shop maybe not be selling their own version of 下面
I like to tell the lady 我喜欢吃你蝦麵(下面)...
Old 05-09-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40840 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/news/singa...230902-1429573

Expecting another typhoon in this area
Old 05-09-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13865 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post

End of the row of shophouses.. got nice kway chap
Old 06-09-2023, 12:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
Lycorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post

Any survivals?? Haha
Old 10-05-2024, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 20
lononat is one of the Best!lononat is one of the Best!lononat is one of the Best!

Anyone tried Kiki, 24 c cup. Suddenly lots of syt there beside the food shops.
Old 10-05-2024, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got a famous ML from Dec Spa working around there now. R***. Paid her a visit. Seems like this spa got some restriction. She kept looking at the window panel at the door throughout. Roaming signal seems to be lesser (dont think its her fault, guessing its because of the spa). Other than that her service is still top notch. She is one of those MLs i really wish i can do more with.
Old 10-05-2024, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

The current spa she work now last time pre covid offer more than basic. Now maybe change management plus change name already too.
That being said tried R**a once at December last time,meh to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel88 View Post
Got a famous ML from Dec Spa working around there now. R***. Paid her a visit. Seems like this spa got some restriction. She kept looking at the window panel at the door throughout. Roaming signal seems to be lesser (dont think its her fault, guessing its because of the spa). Other than that her service is still top notch. She is one of those MLs i really wish i can do more with.
Old 16-05-2024, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 1
Rambotech57 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Beside the new Prawn mee area, there is korean chicken and the beef noodle.. quite nice too.. good area for food but parking terrible..
Old 16-05-2024, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
The current spa she work now last time pre covid offer more than basic. Now maybe change management plus change name already too.
That being said tried R**a once at December last time,meh to me.

Sad..was planning to head down for a visit. Abit sian if ML is preoccupied with looking at window than the deed
Old 16-05-2024, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Spafanboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time lurker and ex visitor of R*** here, used to find her when she was in E at B***s.

Was in the area and decided to visit to try if how much happy i this place offers.

called the spas number and requested booking. She seemed unsure at first but asked if i used to visit her back in the day. To which i confirmed.

Long story short all know nobody goes for the massage. But she still puts in decent amount of effort, no discussion of price and she started to tease and svc me.

Alot of foreplay but cant help but feel she is uneasy about doing anything more than regular happy as she kept looking out if the window of the door everynow and then.

Ended up giving 1b 3r to her as what i normally did before for very happy svc altho i didnt get any very happy and i didnt ask plus no rejection from her.

Any seniors of this place can advice whats the regular rates for this place?

Quite certain here no Super happy cause i was overhearing the next door ML telling her client- not to bring this kind if thing anymore and if he does she doesnt want to see him again. Guessing was a CD…
Old 16-05-2024, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
offwhiter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interested in this kind of placees, gives the mysterious vibes
Old 16-05-2024, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 4
ripstop is a living Saint! - you won't find betterripstop is a living Saint! - you won't find betterripstop is a living Saint! - you won't find betterripstop is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spafanboy View Post
Long time lurker and ex visitor of R*** here, used to find her when she was in E at B***s.

Was in the area and decided to visit to try if how much happy i this place offers.

called the spas number and requested booking. She seemed unsure at first but asked if i used to visit her back in the day. To which i confirmed.

Long story short all know nobody goes for the massage. But she still puts in decent amount of effort, no discussion of price and she started to tease and svc me.

Alot of foreplay but cant help but feel she is uneasy about doing anything more than regular happy as she kept looking out if the window of the door everynow and then.

Ended up giving 1b 3r to her as what i normally did before for very happy svc altho i didnt get any very happy and i didnt ask plus no rejection from her.

Any seniors of this place can advice whats the regular rates for this place?

Quite certain here no Super happy cause i was overhearing the next door ML telling her client- not to bring this kind if thing anymore and if he does she doesnt want to see him again. Guessing was a CD…
Whoa, nice to know she has resurfaced, used to visit her regularly at E for her great service which leaves no sticky mess at the end. Sad though that her menu has shrunk, so I guess I'll wait till she's able and willing to offer more again.
Old 26-05-2024, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 17
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light

B*** from Dec is here as well, anyone tried service level here ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1