The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-06-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5231 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
nice catch up with bro lovethai at OT
nice to meet another bro too.....dun know ur nick though

have fun~~~~~~~~~~
OT tonight happening? Give us a quick rundown of wherever you went and how the girls were like tonight leh.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 20-06-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5231 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbornboi View Post

Cause my experience was last year around sep/oct and the staff asked for our ID asking what are we here for... (my first time, it felt conscious for me)
My first chiong experience with a maid somemore haha - any senpai wanna give some tips about chionging?
Just be thick skinned. Anybody at the hotel asks for your purpose of booking a room, just say short time rest with your female company. You're not obliged to say more. It's not illegal for a DH to have a sex life with any male in Singapore whilst they are working here (they just have to not get pregnant or catch HIV). Be polite but curt/direct so nobody can have any avenue to question you or take advantage of you (talking about DHs or any woman trading sex for money here for that matter).

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 20-06-2022, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 16
stubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Just be thick skinned. Anybody at the hotel asks for your purpose of booking a room, just say short time rest with your female company. You're not obliged to say more. It's not illegal for a DH to have a sex life with any male in Singapore whilst they are working here (they just have to not get pregnant or catch HIV). Be polite but curt/direct so nobody can have any avenue to question you or take advantage of you (talking about DHs or any woman trading sex for money here for that matter).
True that. Just probably me being self conscious. Thanks for the tips march hope you had a good weekend.
Old 20-06-2022, 06:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 5
Werdna70 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWerdna70 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Humble contribution. As I ages, I find the effort to hook DH becoming too overwhelming, spending the time over WeChat or MiChat to sweet talk them, risking meeting up with a baby elephant, most DH have expertly mastered Beautycam, hassle of booking hotel & lots more, also may not be for free. What’s worst, may kenna scammed.
Find it more convenient to just visit Dome 1, price have very much been stabilised after our border reopened, less all the hassle illustrated above & service is competitive among different stables. Just find it more stress & burden free.
Old 20-06-2022, 06:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 970 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Scammer as in they ask you to pay upfront or actual person super far from picture?
Scammers won't ask to pay upfront. All will tell you transfer and later ghost you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbornboi View Post
HAHA you think too highly of me thinking i even got a DH right now.

My only 1 experience was at hotel g booked via dayuse but i guess it was awkward because i'm green to all these and it felt weird for my first time. (i was also probably still griefing emotionally after a break up last year)
She was nice and understanding as i told her i never did all these before.
But she's a little hairy for her body (not just the pussy) and flat no tits :/
If not i might consider keeping her close haha

True that.
Once you book into hotels for day use you'll get used to it. Just think of fucking and how much fun you'll have.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 20-06-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Yeah. Is also a good place to get Myanmar girls lol
I now just know so many sexy Myanmar girl in SG. Always thought they are the conservative type, but so many profile with sexy photo lol
Old 20-06-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
I now just know so many sexy Myanmar girl in SG. Always thought they are the conservative type, but so many profile with sexy photo lol
tea dance also got Myanmar girls liao
Old 20-06-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Its so rare to see them in dating apps, i thought they very conservative. Hahaha
Old 20-06-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdna70 View Post
Humble contribution. As I ages, I find the effort to hook DH becoming too overwhelming, spending the time over WeChat or MiChat to sweet talk them, risking meeting up with a baby elephant, most DH have expertly mastered Beautycam, hassle of booking hotel & lots more, also may not be for free. What’s worst, may kenna scammed.
Find it more convenient to just visit Dome 1, price have very much been stabilised after our border reopened, less all the hassle illustrated above & service is competitive among different stables. Just find it more stress & burden free.
well said. These helpers are getting over inflated egos. mom of 1 or more having so many demands its madness. same as sg girls 30+...like you re essentially useless apart from ur pussy and u have demands?
Old 20-06-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahah so wat happened on Sunday? Share share leh

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 20-06-2022, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mic6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need some FR. Anyone try Nana from Yishun Ave 9?
Old 20-06-2022, 08:15 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Still got conservative types but those younger ones are getting influenced by Western media or the world. Not just Myanmar lah but now almost everyone kena liao thanks to social media.

But tiagong Myanmar girls not as open minded as Filipino and Indo DHs. I tried to them but very hard because also of language barrier.

Old 20-06-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Maybe this thread might help some bros especially the newbies when using dating apps

Dating apps - discussion & tips sharing
https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=885879

Old 20-06-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mic6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR for Nana from Yishun Ave 9?
Old 21-06-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Coconutguy45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows where got sell abortion pills?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1