The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 23-03-2020, 12:42 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8065 / Power: 27
devildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

So Tang Li is the one with the biggest breast now?

Does anyone has any pic?
Old 23-03-2020, 02:59 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildick View Post
So Tang Li is the one with the biggest breast now?

Does anyone has any pic?
There was a video around 13mins the one wearing black on 2nd floor corner
Old 23-03-2020, 05:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3046 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5787 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecream123456 View Post
I don’t know is she called jasmine but yes Long hair.

Yes right side of escalator when walking from carpark. And she is on night shift. Afternoon shift, the shop is occupied by another lady.

I think I know which deep green veins you talking about because I did with her too. She is quite close with the girl at the far corner shop that I talked about because I always see them hanging out together at 1 shop. But their tits still lose to Tang Li
Tang Li - Neh Super huge (F/G) but face cmi
Level 3 lady near toilet - Looks chio and neh is like E cup.

I pick that lady near the toilet for the overall package
Old 23-03-2020, 06:32 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8065 / Power: 27
devildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
There was a video around 13mins the one wearing black on 2nd floor corner
If you can help me find the link that would be much appreciated for the 13mins video.. thanks..

I like fucking big breasted fuglies .. lol
Old 23-03-2020, 06:41 AM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Tang Li - Neh Super huge (F/G) but face cmi
Level 3 lady near toilet - Looks chio and neh is like E cup.

I pick that lady near the toilet for the overall package
the level 3 near toilet is it at night?
Old 23-03-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 11
scummybear is one of the Best!scummybear is one of the Best!scummybear is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
the level 3 near toilet is it at night?
to my knowledge there’s only 2 girls at level 3 night time near the lift. One is crystal & the other one i forgot the name. If you referring to crystal then she’s been there long time alr.

Also Mary 100% has the biggest tits at OT.
Old 23-03-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scummybear View Post
to my knowledge there’s only 2 girls at level 3 night time near the lift. One is crystal & the other one i forgot the name. If you referring to crystal then she’s been there long time alr.

Now OT is seriously dead town. I just came back from there no one in the single building and 4 shops open on level 3 and level 2 none. Guess all staying low because if Covid.
Old 23-03-2020, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Icecream123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Mary is at which shop? I don’t see any breast bigger than jontel and Tang Li.

Actually you guys keep saying near toilet meaning? The night shift big breast girl corner shop is not near toilet at all though.. It’s level 2 go up and do a U turn towards the *LEFT*. And the deep vein breast girl is at the left when coming up from level 2 too.

Ivy is the Vietnamese at the shop right at the entrance of level 3 carpark.

But seriously I still don’t see Tang Li around. Anyone knows what’s the working time. 3-6pm definitely not around
Old 23-03-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3046 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5787 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Level 3 big boobs is near toilet. If u go toilet, the shop beside toilet is Jontel ex shop. The next shop is this pretty big boobs girl. I vaguely thought she is Mary but she said she is not. Where is Mary now? They seems to move around like a big syndicate. Previously Jontel is level 3 beside toilet. Now she moved to level 1 or 2 corner shop near carpark. Mary also moved. Last time I remembered she is at level 3 also
Old 23-03-2020, 01:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:

Hahaha.. crystal not too bad sia
Old 23-03-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Level 3 big boobs is near toilet. If u go toilet, the shop beside toilet is Jontel ex shop. The next shop is this pretty big boobs girl. I vaguely thought she is Mary but she said she is not. Where is Mary now? They seems to move around like a big syndicate. Previously Jontel is level 3 beside toilet. Now she moved to level 1 or 2 corner shop near carpark. Mary also moved. Last time I remembered she is at level 3 also
Lisa boobs also big la..
Old 23-03-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 20
liver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant future

My frd ask if go massage during this point of time will kana virus a not leh?
Old 23-03-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by liver_pool8 View Post
My frd ask if go massage during this point of time will kana virus a not leh?
Just walk around do nothing hupsup also can get virus
Old 23-03-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster (V)

All staying low because of the virus.. think have to wait after covid dies down...
Old 23-03-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 5
sabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to behold

Wait long long, one more year maybe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1