The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69

Old 06-08-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 20
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

Couldn't find a proper place to post this in FL2 so will do it here.

I actually was going to try another FL from another stable. Went all the way to the ground floor of the place and it was a freaking old shophouse! It was creepy climbing up the stairs and I decided forget it... don't like outside condition and had a feeling inside condition was likely going to be crap. Macham horror house man....

So I decide to change and ended up tried Wasabi from Bro ChewyFruit's stable. At least its a private apartment and place was quite nice. Wasabi looked nicer in real life than in picture actually. Figure was more voluptuous type and had sizeable boobs. Slightly hairy below so maybe we should start encouraging the PRC FLs to shave heh...

Her foreplay was most interesting and really got my bro excited. She did something quite special which I had not experience before... special feeling it invoked lol... Then gave me a warm water followed by mint sweet bbbj... nice.

FJ was nice and tight. Unfortunately I didn't last quite as long as I normally would, maybe due to the foreplay part getting me overly excited heh...

Overall I would say it's a 8/10. Worth trying for sure. Good service, not rushed. I might even RTF to finish up the job and make her cum
Old 11-08-2014, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
BigJohnSnow is one of the Best!BigJohnSnow is one of the Best!BigJohnSnow is one of the Best!

FR on Angel (IWANTFLS)

Thanks OKT for making the arrangements for me at the last minute. I managed to sample this new chick and boy did she blow my mind.

I'll write it like it is, but HEY I TOTALLY ENJOYED my session man... haven't had this kinda fuck from an FL in a long while.

First off: she's really friendly very GFE

Secondly, boy does she really have a great body. She have big boobs though and is so nice to squeeze.

Pluses: Lots of tongue fighting and frenching. Lets you suck and play with her clit for an eternity. Tiight... All manners of positions possible. She also got the best ass for doggie?

Face: 7.5/10 (looks a bit dao in picture, but better in person)
GFE: 8/10 (ok don't expect conversations like she's your long lost GF ala those thai chicks... her GFE comes from her friendly disposition and total ease in matching her body to suit your tempo... heaven)
Body: 9/10 (totally my kind! but slight minus for smaller boobs on that awesome frame... oh yeah, and awesome ass)
BBBJ: 8/10 (take not is BBBJ not BJ, and is very skillful)
FJ: 10/10 (!!! total chemistry man... despite the language barrier)

RTF: YES YES YES... but busy as fuck man... only if she's around long enough?
Old 12-08-2014, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 21
lyc_hmm is one of the Best!lyc_hmm is one of the Best!lyc_hmm is one of the Best!lyc_hmm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohnSnow View Post
FR on Angel (IWANTFLS)

Thanks OKT for making the arrangements for me at the last minute. I managed to sample this new chick and boy did she blow my mind.

I'll write it like it is, but HEY I TOTALLY ENJOYED my session man... haven't had this kinda fuck from an FL in a long while.
bro ish she bottle blond?
Old 14-08-2014, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
packrotten is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpackrotten is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was very busy, finally book Yuri of iwantfls despite various cancellation of booking. Sorry about that

Her stats:

Look: very long straight hair. young sweet looking lady on the street

body: boobs is big, nice and very erected

frenching: good, wif alot tongue action

bbbj: she just keep going for 10 mins plus.hardworking.

attitute: friendly and accomdating.

The pattern we did:
also normal position like wat u guys do wif a special position, sort of like scissors position, wif both lying down(dunno how to elaborate), managed to make her cum in this position. quite alot. 2 palm sized patch on the bed. then after tat i continue wif doggy n missionary till i cum. The feeling of my dick inside her wet, small and tight pussy is so nice sensation.

Overall: all in all, she quite a nice fuck and quite a nice lady.

as for damage, it was stated by threadstarter
Old 23-08-2014, 02:23 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 5744 / Power: 14
SHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond repute

Can any bros here still remember this Greek FL called Eve under this OKT Avoyeur? Any news what happened to her? She went missing after her last visit in 2013...
Old 23-08-2014, 02:36 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
typecim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think i read in one thread that she got married?
Old 23-08-2014, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAVE View Post
Can any bros here still remember this Greek FL called Eve under this OKT Avoyeur? Any news what happened to her? She went missing after her last visit in 2013...
Hahaha !! I was just DYING to sample Sweet Eve but never got a chance to overlap with her in Sg

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 23-08-2014, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 12
chewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

lol... bro thanks. but this is FL3 great bonks. hope you can post FR in my site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquest9 View Post
Couldn't find a proper place to post this in FL2 so will do it here.

I actually was going to try another FL from another stable. Went all the way to the ground floor of the place and it was a freaking old shophouse! It was creepy climbing up the stairs and I decided forget it... don't like outside condition and had a feeling inside condition was likely going to be crap. Macham horror house man....

So I decide to change and ended up tried Wasabi from Bro ChewyFruit's stable. At least its a private apartment and place was quite nice. Wasabi looked nicer in real life than in picture actually. Figure was more voluptuous type and had sizeable boobs. Slightly hairy below so maybe we should start encouraging the PRC FLs to shave heh...

Her foreplay was most interesting and really got my bro excited. She did something quite special which I had not experience before... special feeling it invoked lol... Then gave me a warm water followed by mint sweet bbbj... nice.

FJ was nice and tight. Unfortunately I didn't last quite as long as I normally would, maybe due to the foreplay part getting me overly excited heh...

Overall I would say it's a 8/10. Worth trying for sure. Good service, not rushed. I might even RTF to finish up the job and make her cum
hahaha seems like everyone missed her

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAVE View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Hahaha !! I was just DYING to sample Sweet Eve but never got a chance to overlap with her in Sg
Old 23-08-2014, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewyfruit View Post
lol... bro thanks. but this is FL3 great bonks. hope you can post FR in my site.

hahaha seems like everyone missed her
Bro C-F : you have some AMAZING sweet & juicy fruits as well Thanks Bro

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 23-08-2014, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 12
chewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro C-F : you have some AMAZING sweet & juicy fruits as well Thanks Bro
your pleasure is mine too
Old 24-08-2014, 12:00 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 5744 / Power: 14
SHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by typecim View Post
i think i read in one thread that she got married?
Really ah? That's it... no chance to bonk her anymore... sigh...

Quote:
I know! Everytime when she is in SG, I am overseas... Sigh...
Old 24-08-2014, 01:36 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
typecim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=SHAVE;11668879]Really ah? That's it... no chance to bonk her anymore... sigh...

if memory serves me right i think i read in one of the threads before. not 100% sure though. it has been a while. old liao
Old 24-08-2014, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
BigJohnSnow is one of the Best!BigJohnSnow is one of the Best!BigJohnSnow is one of the Best!

FR on Jin (Sistar)

Sistar went out of her way to ensure that i get my last minute weekend bonk before the non-stop F1 conferences that i have to attend from today onwards.

28 More Days to F1, Who's excited?

I totally enjoyed my session ever since the last one from iwanfls.

Very friendly girl, makes me comfortable and high gfe. She's really tall and slim, with great boobs. What i enjoyed most isnt the sex or the BJ, but really, it's her company.

She has a really great body, actually most tall girls have great bodies.. so that's a given.

No CIM but i get lots of frenching and licking of her clit. I got that going for me, which is nice.

Face: 7.5/10 (her looks really gets to you the longer you interact with her)
GFE: 9/10 (I really enjoyed the chat with her, really nice girl)
Body: 8.5/10 (Tall, slender with great ass)
BBBJ + FJ (8.5/10)

RTF: For her, YES! Felt many many chemistry.
Old 28-08-2014, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

Had a session with Izadora (hotlatinachick). Have honestly been hesitant to engage with hotlatinachick's girls due to the lack of positive FR's but was longing for a curvy woman and decided to take the plunge. Happy I did.

Had to wait for half an hour through various excuses and confusing messages and almost decided to leave. Very unprofessional operation.

However, upon entering the room and seeing the girl my mood was instantly better. I was met by exactly what I had been hoping for, a truly curvaceous latina. (She says she's from Venezuela. Ever better than Spain in my opinion.) Short, with a great D rack and a round butt. Top it off with a quite pretty face and a sweet smile. Tattoos on shoulders, a bit of a smokers breath but not bad, shaven and no smell. Speaks English well and is quite chatty.

Service is SOP. Shower together, covered BJ, light kissing but no frenching, painting allowed but no fingering, various FJ positions. Little GFE, but her cute smile and chatty attitude is quite pleasant. Also, she gets wets easily and takes in my sizeable tool with no KY needed. It's not a passionate fuck, but her curvy body feels fantastic and she is great in doggy.

A real treat for lovers of boobs and curves but don't expect super service.

I would definitely RTF and probably try other of hotlatinachick's girls, but I'm sure it will be hit and miss. A lot of the information provided is wrong and I doubt these pictures are of the same girl (no tattoos and I found the same pictures on an advert for services in Madrid but she says she's never been there) but the girl certainly was as good as the pictures.
Old 30-08-2014, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
~Hacks~ is a Helpful and Caring Samster~Hacks~ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Try SUGYON a few days back.

Leaving an FR for this nice babe

Sorry I am not into writing long story type FRs.

Suryon is friendly, and wears a sweet smile which does aids in the ice breaking. Though, she has another appointment after me, she did not rush thru it, definitely not a time watcher.

On the whole, her bbbj skill was good, with great suction, couple with stroking and caressing of the balls just makes you want to cum in no time.

Summary:
Very accommodating, patient, willing to do.
Looks: 9/10
Body: 7/10 nice and curvy
Boobs: 7/10 jus nice, not too big
BBBJ: 8/10 slurp slurp
Frenching: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 accomodating
GFE: 8/10 chatty and not a time watcher
RTF: Will try others

Thanks IWANTFLS for the arrangement.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1