The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2004, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 23
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally posted by l3atu
Erm....got red table cloth ?
Used tempon ai mai? Also red colour
CB:
Old 16-03-2004, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 22
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by meatlover
Used tempon ai mai? Also red colour

Old 17-03-2004, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Batam Man
You April got IFC+KFC in Pulau Tekong+Batam again meh?
April 7-8 going Tg Pinang for seafood at off shore kelong but at can't detour to Club 5 at nite cos going with Q and frens ...

I dun want the same history took place in Ozon (BT) happen again, if not next time how to smoke her that I bring frens to TP for seafood (overnite) trip?

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 18-03-2004, 09:54 AM
Samster

meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally posted by DNAT
April 7-8 going Tg Pinang for seafood at off shore kelong but at can't detour to Club 5 at nite cos going with Q and frens ...

I dun want the same history took place in Ozon (BT) happen again, if not next time how to smoke her that I bring frens to TP for seafood (overnite) trip?
Can I be one of your frens that you're gonna bring to TP next time for seafood (overnite) trip
CB:
Old 18-03-2004, 10:10 AM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Quote:
Can I be one of your frens that you're gonna bring to TP next time for seafood (overnite) trip
can .... but hor you gonna stay at the Kelong after 11pm to mann my phone calls while I go Club 5 to source FL for you ... dun fall asleep hor

But seriously, that kelong place is a good location for seafood feast, drinking and TCSS with good scenic view and quite breezy

(this kinda trip no need to jio 13atu)

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义

Last edited by DNAT; 18-03-2004 at 10:14 AM.
Old 18-03-2004, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
can .... but hor you gonna stay at the Kelong after 11pm to mann my phone calls while I go Club 5 to source FL for you ... dun fall asleep hor
Okok ... Must source (w/o screening) SYT quality for me hor ...

Quote:
But seriously, that kelong place is a good location for seafood feast, drinking and TCSS with good scenic view and quite breezy

How come no need to jio Ah Tu
CB:
Old 18-03-2004, 10:47 AM
Samster

l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Got TCSS why dun jio me ?

Old 18-03-2004, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Cos scare you anyhow "tu"
CB:
Old 18-03-2004, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Cos scare you anyhow "tu"
"tu" wat ? There where got things for me to "tu" ?

Old 18-03-2004, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
"tu" wat ? There where got things for me to "tu" ?
There got headless sotong
CB:
Old 18-03-2004, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
read my earlier post ..... kelong = seafood feast = you give it a miss = unless you wanna eat plain rice with stir fry veggie & black soyabean sauce then you come along lor

Me and ML really wont mind you tag along but must say first hor, we split the meal cost 3 ways .... hehehe (you sure 'si pun' one)

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 18-03-2004, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
There got headless sotong
you wanna 'char hokkien hey mee' izit?

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 18-03-2004, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
read my earlier post ..... kelong = seafood feast = you give it a miss = unless you wanna eat plain rice with stir fry veggie & black soyabean sauce then you come along lor

Me and ML really wont mind you tag along but must say first hor, we split the meal cost 3 ways .... hehehe (you sure 'si pun' one)
he si pun nevermind ... we wu hua can liao
CB:
Old 18-03-2004, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
you wanna 'char hokkien hey mee' izit?
no problem but gotta make sure the sotong isn't headless and have no "fillings" inside
CB:
Old 18-03-2004, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:

I only cannot eat crabs and prawns (Rashes). Other than those 2, the rest I can eat.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1