The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2009, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

188 is for weekend only right? Weekday what rate you can get?

N btw what services you can provide in DS? Including KTV and sauna booking as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISO 9000 View Post
New Regent Hotel ¥188 without breakfast.

Want to go DS can find your nephew mah.
Don't forget uncle that I'm also swimming in the smaller pond.
Do not think there is any fish left in the HZ west lake. hahhaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
Luckily i stay beside the lake and fish the DJ only.
For those who still fishing DJ or have KC in JIn ye ktv, please pm me who is your target. Just in case i fish the wrong one.

Old 10-11-2009, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 18
neverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro Coolmank... is it DS cheaper than HZ in term of KTV and Suana?
I plan to go next month... heheheh...
Old 10-11-2009, 09:20 PM
Samster

coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

For my trip@ HZ I have the advantage of having 'lao ban niang' as guide. She bought us to the best place and got the best prices for us.

In DS, I do not have this service, so I paid the carrot head price. But I believed if we get to know the place better, DS would be a great place.

HZ and DS is almost like CA and CP. 双飞 is the best way to enjoy!

When are you going? Cu

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverlandf View Post

Old 11-11-2009, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 15
ISO 9000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Luckily i stay beside the lake and fish the DJ only.
For those who still fishing DJ or have KC in JIn ye ktv, please pm me who is your target. Just in case i fish the wrong one.
You're going to cause a lot of bros to have sleepless nights liao!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
188 is for weekend only right? Weekday what rate you can get?

N btw what services you can provide in DS? Including KTV and sauna booking as well.
Will update the weekday rates here when I make a booking the next time. When I was there recently there were no difference in weekday and weekend rates. ¥188 is their promotional price.

Can book KTV and Sauna in DS from me also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverlandf View Post
Hey dude you'll love DS for sure because this town advocates your motto. 'Minimum damage, maximum fun!' Hahaha. Yes seriously it's cheaper than HZ City by about 10%. For just ¥100-150 you get a hotel room with steam bath. Shiok man! Don't think in CA/CP can get this kind of deal.

Due to the lower prices. DS is where the HK/SZ residents come over to enjoy their weekends so it's very crowded.

Quote:
For my trip@ HZ I have the advantage of having 'lao ban niang' as guide. She bought us to the best place and got the best prices for us.

In DS, I do not have this service, so I paid the carrot head price. But I believed if we get to know the place better, DS would be a great place.
'Lao Ban Niang' is a mythical figure. Current status is great grandmaster. What do you think?

With your experience I don't think you'll get chop in DS KTVs. Besides the prices are already cheaper than other places.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Bro SBX,

Thanks for yr help...As recommended by U i stayed in Huizhou Xihu jin zhe Hotel aka Golden Lake Hotel. Booked thru ctrip 298rmb wif 2 breakfasts, they hotel upgrade me to a lake view room....hehe..... The hotel is new, started end 2006. The room is not big but comfy enough wif nice bath room decor that has a bath tub....The room decor also is veri modern wif a nice view "lin wu" part of lake. Not a big hotel but veri personal staff n a nice western restaurant n operate a lake side steamboat dinner cum bar. Quite romantic i think.....

Overall, i wont mind coming backed to this hotel again.

I ll be backed again next jan when i need visit that factory again.......

Cheerios

Quote:
Hi CO Sinoview,
didn't notice that you go HZ city quietly.
I was instructed by my gal to wear thicker cloth as she told me that the weather is getting cold now over there.
Which hotel did you stay in HZ city? Maybe can share your HZ experience, i always like to find out new places which i didn't have the chance to explore.
Hope you enjoy your HZ trip.

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 11-11-2009, 07:35 AM
Samster

Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

There are many agents operating in CP that facilitate our enjoyment. It would be nice if some of them could extend their services to DS.
XGX has a wing operating in DS.

We made used him since a couple of yrs ago....

Same xgx style 220 per head one bottle of wine for ktv session. Good for not strong drinker.... Hehe....

Old 11-11-2009, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview View Post
I ll be backed again next jan when i need visit that factory again.......
sifu .... can bring me along or not ???
i promised i'll be a good boy boy ...
Old 11-11-2009, 09:54 AM
Samster

I am looking for a less crooked agent............
Quote:
X

Same xgx style 220 per head one bottle of wine for ktv session. Good for not strong drinker.... Hehe....

Old 11-11-2009, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISO 9000 View Post
'Lao Ban Niang' is a mythical figure. Current status is great grandmaster. What do you think?

With your experience I don't think you'll get chop in DS KTVs. Besides the prices are already cheaper than other places.
After some senior brothers have been to HZ/DS, i believed that most of them agreed that their prices is cheaper than DG. It is true that the hardware and software (ktv & sauna) in HZ may not par with the DG standard now. However, after staying 3 years in HZ, i feel that their standard are improving from day to day. Present HZ/CP is like few years ago DG. I believe that after the mtr (fast train) project is completed (another 2 years time), more cheongsters will come to HZ. By then, the price will not be as cheap as now but the hardware and software (in term of quality and quantity) will also improved. So enjoy HZ/DS while their price is still cheap.

HUNT DOWN SAMSTERS TO RETURN POINTS
Old 11-11-2009, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:
I have tried xgx agent service before. To be frank, i don't really like the way they served the customers. Maybe xgx has started by taiwanese, so their agents are trained to treat the customers in taiwanese style. Not say that their service is lousy but a bit difficult for me to accept. Just my point of view.

HUNT DOWN SAMSTERS TO RETURN POINTS
Old 11-11-2009, 01:56 PM
Samster

The current xgx agent at DS is from Hunan. He is not an employee of xgx. He just paid to advertise at xgx website. They basically expect non Taiwanese to pay a premium.

Quote:
I have tried xgx agent service before. To be frank, i don't really like the way they served the customers. Maybe xgx has started by taiwanese, so their agents are trained to treat the customers in taiwanese style. Not say that their service is lousy but a bit difficult for me to accept. Just my point of view.

Old 11-11-2009, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 15
ISO 9000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
After some senior brothers have been to HZ/DS, i believed that most of them agreed that their prices is cheaper than DG. It is true that the hardware and software (ktv & sauna) in HZ may not par with the DG standard now. However, after staying 3 years in HZ, i feel that their standard are improving from day to day. Present HZ/CP is like few years ago DG. I believe that after the mtr (fast train) project is completed (another 2 years time), more cheongsters will come to HZ. By then, the price will not be as cheap as now but the hardware and software (in term of quality and quantity) will also improved. So enjoy HZ/DS while their price is still cheap.
When the MTR line is in service then the 'good times' are really over. I've already seen the ongoing railway construction on HZ roads. So let's enjoy the cheaper prices while it last. After that can shift to Heyuan or Meizhou for a brand new start.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
With yr so "many visits" to HZ cities n "DS".....plus the service of bro sbx's 'lao ban niang' as guide.....

U wont need any agent lah.......Hehe....

Old 11-11-2009, 08:21 PM
Samster

I cheapskate mah; always looking for ways to cut costs. You mayor of course cannot do such no standard thing. hahahha

Quote:
With yr so "many visits" to HZ cities n "DS".....plus the service of bro sbx's 'lao ban niang' as guide.....

U wont need any agent lah.......Hehe....

Old 12-11-2009, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
I cheapskate mah; always looking for ways to cut costs. You mayor of course cannot do such no standard thing. hahahha
Ohch....U cheapskate ????

In ktv session,
- U ll sit wif 4 to 5 gals
- U pay yr share without any question though u r a light drinker
- U tip the gals more than normal
- Booked 2 models for double fly - overnight (fm the record)
- stay in the best hotel n best room
- so generous to yr KCs....

If u r cheapskate, then there s NO cashking liao.....

Who dare to call U cheap skate ? He must be blind n brain dead ? Haha.......

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1