The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 02-01-2024, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
TheYoungGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Btw, after my RTF session with Bow-R earlier, I saw Korya walking down with a customer. She is slim curvy with quite pretty looks. I didn't intend to go for a session today, but I went anyway. Tired die me, Bow-R is my 10th girl this trip, now I need to rest. Will try Korya on my next trip, the mama said she'll be working at that time.

Btw if you guys wanna ask about safety here, Butterfly has STD testing every 3 months for all girls and you can check the reports at the counter. U wanna be safe, you pick a new girl. If you see a girl went missing from the list, probably she quit or maybe had some STDs. Quite many other shops also have the reports, but the girls there mostly don't raw, so I didn't care about it.

If you wanna try raw, i think it's better to come here. The last time I raw at Paradise26, I caught a minor STD. They don't even show a report. This time I don't know cuz I also raw at Rueathong and it is a small shop, probably no checking done. Gonna see what happens to my next check up ... But you should still try to be on PrEP just in case.
Tried Korya today, heard she’s working for 7 more days before school starts
She works part time at butterfly.
Old 02-01-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
Bangban deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

For those on prep, do you have any side effects?
Old 02-01-2024, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 8
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light

Butterfly all can raw?
Old 02-01-2024, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LionKing12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheYoungGuy View Post
Tried Korya today, heard she’s working for 7 more days before school starts
She works part time at butterfly.
No sample pic of her? So interested to see how does she look like with so many ppl talking about her..
Old 03-01-2024, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangban View Post
For those on prep, do you have any side effects?
Yes, I have side effects. But some bros don't. It's ymmv, and differs from each person. Also, even if you are on PrEP, you can still easily catch the other STDs when you raw. NOTE: It is very easy to catch STDs when you raw these girls. It is a high chance that you will catch something if you raw more than 3 girls from multiple shops or FLs. You only minimise the chance to catch HIV. You play with known risks and prepare to go for treatment if you get it. My suggestion is to start going for a STD test when you get symptoms like throat infection or a month later if no symptoms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
Butterfly all can raw?
NO not all the girls can raw. There are only about 5 - 6 raw girls at Butterfly. You can visit Butterfly's website to find out who can raw, or you can ask the Mama. Then again, if you are lucky or willing to pay some big tip, any girl might let you raw, not just in Butterfly.

Butterfly website: You type this in Google "butterfly massage sukhumvit24"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionKing12 View Post
No sample pic of her? So interested to see how does she look like with so many ppl talking about her..
It is on Butterfly's website. Of course, best is to go down and take a look. Those photos are edited (a bit).
Old 03-01-2024, 01:04 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
FR for BKK Dec 2023 trip (Part 1)

Delete repeated post

Last edited by lonelyfish; 03-01-2024 at 01:17 AM.
Old 03-01-2024, 01:05 AM
Samster

FR for BKK Dec 2023 trip (Part 1)

FR for Dec 2023 trip - Part 1
I share my FR from my Dec 2023 trip. I decided to take a break for the last few days of my trip, so I stopped getting girls. Depending how you play, what you get from the girls may be different. Tip: It is possible to get a better experience if you can speak Thai. Not in order, Standard price from the respective shops apart from the tips.

Nuru Massage
BKK Vice Nuru Massage
Girl: Leeya, 20yo, 3,000B x 60 min, New.
Appearance: Slim, tan skin, B cup boobs.
Decided to visit this shop after looking at some reviews. Entered the shop, lots of girls were lazing around waiting for customers. So I asked for a lineup and picked Leeya. Went into the room, fiddled with each other a little before stripping off and went into the shower. No sukebe chair, no washing up on the Nuru mat. Did a brief shower in there and head to the inflatable mattress. She started to smear Nuru over my body, but not much on herself. Not much Nuru B2B action, just rub here, rub there, don’t even have the catbath. Flipped over for more B2B, couldn’t provide kissing due to ulcer on her lip. Got bored, washed up and went to the bed. The bed was so uneven and unstable, it was difficult to enjoy a massage, I couldn't even hold her still to bang. Gave up after a while and just used her as a bolster for resting.
Verdict: Not good. Gfe was low, lousy Nuru B2B skills. One of the worst Nuru massage I experienced.
RTF: No.

Gogo Bar
Bacarra
Girl: Ni, 36yo, New. 5,270B all in.. I brought condoms along.
Appearance: Slim, looks good from far, but far from good (in the room)
Actually I wanted to try Crazy House, but they wanted to take an entrance fee of 500B, so no way. So, I went back to my usual place. There were not many customers and girls, so I went upstairs then down again. Took notice of this slim girl and bought her lady drinks. On the sofa, she’s quite proactive, chatting and providing DFK, allowing me to finger her in there too, so I decided to take her out and test her limits. Brought her to the ST hotel and start showering, but she isn’t keen in the shower, and I’ve already showered, so decided to move on to the bed. Began foreplay and DFK, she gave me some licking and BBBJ. As I got on top of her, I tried her limits, and there, I had to whip out my condom. Had a workout with her but couldn’t cum, but she cum, got exhausted and called it quits.
Verdict: Great at the bar, but not in the room. Low gfe after she cum.

Last edited by lonelyfish; 05-01-2024 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Update the name for Leeya
Old 03-01-2024, 01:12 AM
Samster

FR for BKK Dec 2023 trip - Part 2

FR for Dec 2023 trip - Part 2
I share my FR from my Dec 2023 trip. This series is for my visits at Butterfly, Standard price from the respective shops apart from the tips. For this trip, I have to give the MVP to Zacha of Butterfly, she gave me the best kind of experience in this area from gfe to sex. The only other girl currently who can give me this kind of experience is my current kept ML.

Massage Parlours
Butterfly
Girl (Visit 1): Lisa, 25yo, New. 2,300B x 90 min + 2,000B tips for raw.
Appearance: Acceptable looks, slightly meaty with curves and C cup boobs.
Went down to try this new girl, Did not make a booking, luckily she’s available. Pre-shower foreplay and shower play with DFK and raw grinding before heading to the bed. Decided to have the sex before the massage. Engage in intense foreplay to get ourselves into the mood, ram her hard till cip, filling her up. Wanted her to move on to the massage with the cum inside her, but she wanted to wash it off before continuing.
Verdict: So so. She washed off the cum before giving me the massage. Also, her gfe went lower after a while during the massage, almost stopped providing DFK and other affection. Kept looking at her phone wondering if her meal from Line man was arriving.

Girl (Visit 2): Rose, 25yo, New. 2,300B x 90 min + ?,???B tips for raw.
Appearance: Quite a tall lady with dark skin and B cup boobs.
Went down again to try another girl, mama recommended this girl, so I picked her after viewing. Great pre-shower foreplay and shower play with raw grinding and DFK. Started some raw action in the shower area. Moved on to the bed after awhile to dry up and continue with the action. She is wild and accommodating, providing intense DFK throughout the session. However it took me such a long time to cum this time, I had to rest 2 times and managed to cip with 20 min remaining. Too bad, not enough time and too tired to have the massage with the cum inside. Spent the remaining time resting and cuddling, chatting and DFK whenever we like.
Verdict: Excellent. Great gfe and accommodating.
RTF: Yes.

Girl (Visit 3): Zacha, 26yo, New. 2,300B x 90 min + 2,000B tips for raw.
Appearance: Slim and pretty with B cup boobs.
Decided to go down to try Zacha. After entering the room, she dropped her stuff and began a deep passionate DFK. Stripped off our clothes as we went ahead with the foreplay, entered her raw in missionary position, followed by a few more positions, finally cip in doggy, shooting as much cum as I could into her pussy after 30 min of hot action. Did not even shower yet. Wanted her to begin the massage right away, but she still washed off some of the cum that was leaking out. After a few moments of piano massage, we decided to cuddle, chat and DFK as we go along till time is up.
Verdict: Excellent. She is amazing with all the gfe and services.
RTF: Yes. Next time she is not gonna wash off the cum for the massage.

Girl (Visit 4): Bow-R, 26yo, RTF. 2,300B x 90 min + ?,???B tips for raw.
Appearance: Slim and pretty with C cup boobs. Her hair is much longer now, reaching her butt. I like it.
The Mama told me that Bow-R spotted me but didn’t pick her the last few times and missed me, so I decided to give her a chance. She is my 10th girl on this trip, I’m tired out already. Do a brief shower with B2B, kissing and raw pussy rub. Move on to the bed for more foreplay. I’m already quite tired, but lifted up her legs and entered her to begin. Tried ramming her for a while before switching to doggy position. She likes to be in this position, but she can’t keep still. It was so difficult to hold her in position. I had to rest 3 times and went on for over an hour before giving up. Tired die me.
Verdict: Ok. She can’t keep still during the sex. Her DFK is still lousy.
RTF: Not sure. It was a pain trying to keep her still while pounding her.
Old 03-01-2024, 01:13 AM
Samster

FR for BKK Dec 2023 trip - Part 2

Delete another repeat post, don't know why.
Old 03-01-2024, 01:16 AM
Samster

FR for BKK Dec 2023 trip - Part 3

FR for Dec 2023 trip - Part 3
I share my FR from my Dec 2023 trip. This series is for the other MPs. Depending how you play, what you get from the girls may be different. Tip: It is possible to get a better experience if you can speak Thai. Not in order, Standard price from the respective shops apart from the tips.

Momo Massage Thonglor
Girl: Nong, 20yo, New. 2,600B x 90 min
Appearance: Slim and cute girl with soft dark skin with natural B cup boobs.
Sent a line message to the shop to book her, went down on time. There are a number of customers picking ladies at the viewing area, but I got mine already. Great pre-shower foreplay, loves to DFK passionately. Shower play initiated by me, she plays along very well. Couldn’t slip it in there. She is very active, seducing me with everything she got. Tried to slip it in, but she rejected, so went along with a condom. It’s been a long time since I last used a condom. Couldn’t cum in it, got her to jerk it off for me while DFK. Blasted the load on her body.
Verdict: Excellent and active, providing great gfe.

Rueathong Massage
Girl (Visit 1): Lily, 25yo, New. 1,500B x 60 min + ?,???B tips for raw.
Appearance: Slim with A cup boobs.
Wanted to try this neglected corner shop and see what I can get from here, there were only 2 girls working, so I picked the slim girl. The rooms don’t have a shower, so I need to shower in the toilet before heading down to the room. I like this room, because there’s no aircon lol. She told me she’s from Myanmar, oh wow, I get to try another one. She started the non existent back massage with some teasing, then asked me to flip over. Got over me and began deep and wild DFK rubbing her pussy on my dick. As it got hard, she asked if I wanted to use a condom but I went on and slipped it in without. Had an exercise here, but too bad I just cum in another session, so I couldn’t do it again this time. The problem is me, her pussy was quite tight, could have cip if I wasn’t spent.
Verdict: Very good. Great gfe services and wild DFK. Can raw at an affordable price.
RTF: Yes. Hint: Even with this amount of raw tip, it is still cheaper than other places WITHOUT the raw.

Girl (Visit 2): Sara, 24yo, New. 1,500B x 60 min + ?B tips for raw.
Appearance: Short and meaty with tan skin, B cup boobs.
Actually went to Butterfly to try Korya, but she is not working, so I wanted to head back to Rueathong for a revenge cip. But Lily wasn’t working, so I took another slim girl, but she can’t raw, so Sara volunteered to take over. I saw her the last time but didn’t take her, take a try this time. Actually she told me can allow it raw but have to cum outside. So we went along inside, didn’t shower and began foreplay. Sat on my lap giving me deep passionate DFK while stripping off clothes, then proceeded to lay her down for missionary. Fucked her for awhile and the phone rang, and it’s my regular Viet ML in SG lol … Paused the action for a while, then continued after the call (lucky not video call haha). Gave me BBBJ to get it up again then started to ride in cowgirl, quite difficult for me to get the feel in this position, so I laid her down in missionary and ram her hard until cip filling it with cum lol. She stared at the cum leaking out for a while, then I asked her to proceed with the massage. She agreed to do the massage with the cum still in her, smearing it on my body as she sat on top of me.
Verdict: Excellent. If you can accept her body and looks. Willing to go all out to satisfy.
RTF: Yes. The raw tips in this place are random. I guess it’s because they don’t have many customers, so they may be willing to offer more just to get you.

Wonder Massage Asok
Girl: Kao, 21yo, New. 2,500B x 90 min
Appearance: Slim girl with cute looks and modified C cup boobs.
Wanted to try this place, so I went down to have a look. Most of the girls are at work, there’s only 7 girls left for me to pick. There’s a farang who entered the shop later than me, so the mama asked me to choose first. I picked Kao, The farang left the moment I picked her lol. Oh wow and I did not regret my pick. She looks cold at first because she can’t speak English. Once I started speaking to her in Thai, she opened up immediately. Her 2nd day at work, eager to please and active with her actions, just too bad can’t raw her. From providing deep passionate DFK from showering with raw grinding, until onto the bed, actively engaging me with what I wanted. Couldn’t cum in the condom so I cum on boobs instead. Had a great time with her.
Verdict: Excellent. Great chemistry and gfe, very proactive and eager to please.
Old 03-01-2024, 01:16 AM
Samster

Delete post
Old 03-01-2024, 01:19 AM
Samster

FR for BKK Dec 2023 trip (Part 2)

Delete post due to repeated again.
Old 03-01-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13290 / Power: 60
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FR for BKK Dec 2023 trip - Part 3

Quote:
FR for Dec 2023 trip - Part 3
I share my FR from my Dec 2023 trip. This series is for the other MPs. Depending how you play, what you get from the girls may be different. Tip: It is possible to get a better experience if you can speak Thai. Not in order, Standard price from the respective shops apart from the tips.
Ups +57 for your FRs and the effort put into it.

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 03-01-2024, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stephenclz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It is a high chance that you will catch something if you raw more than 3 girls from multiple shops or FLs. You only minimise the chance to catch HIV. You play with known risks and prepare to go for treatment if you get it. My suggestion is to start going for a STD test when you get symptoms like throat infection or a month later if no symptoms.
Hey Bro, this mean you catch something quite often then considering you mostly raw MLs in BKK..

I personally can’t risk it as I have a partner I’m sexually active with, even been considering wrapping up for BJ even though I know the chances are still minimal to catch something.
Old 03-01-2024, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenclz View Post
Hey Bro, this mean you catch something quite often then considering you mostly raw MLs in BKK..

I personally can’t risk it as I have a partner I’m sexually active with, even been considering wrapping up for BJ even though I know the chances are still minimal to catch something.
Yes. You should be at least be on HIV PrEP if you wanna take a risk. You will easily catch some of the common minor ones or Chlamydia which is very common here. If you have a partner for regular sex, then you should put this in mind. It takes at least a week or so to clear it. If you got symptoms, you can visit a doctor to treat it. But sometimes you don't know you got it and bring it back. You can go to a doctor and cite throat infection to get doxy as precaution if you want to. You may have to find an excuse to tell your partner and avoid sex for awhile as well and do a test.

And no, I don't raw all the MLs in BKK. I think it is ok for massage place like Butterfly, but if you go to the smaller shops like Paradise, there is high chance to catch something. Shops like Rueathong don't screen their girls and they have Myanmar girls, so you play with risk.

If you wanna play safe, bring condoms. I didn't catch anything so far when I used a condom at any shop, maybe some UTI from BBBJ. But you can still get throat infections if you kiss or paint the girl.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1