The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2013, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
max3759 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymax3759 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by minahanita View Post
It is a scam (from one of the number) as understood from a friend whom try to engage their service. Also the name of the establishment in the internet had changed. Dunno how foreigner can report to the authority there.
This kind of things, even local also difficult to make police report

But if the website is too fanciful, like these ones, then it is likely fake. Most online outcall services will offer straight rates, no upfront 60% payment..etc. The only con will be the photo, which is 100% not real.
Old 15-08-2013, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
lmy4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,
Need some information on shanghai.

Did see lots of post, but need some clearer information.

Call gal from the post are close to 1k rmb.
How about sauna? Avg is around how much rmb? And shot/time for it?

Also, do shanghai have any stadium style location? All I read here are Sauna, call gal and Ktv.

Lastly, how much does a Ktv trip will cause?
Room, drink, gal tips and Tao Bao price.

Thank you first for your reply if any.
Old 15-08-2013, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
Xiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Value in Shanghai

Just wanted to share some experience I have in Shanghai recently. I arrived on Sunday so nothing to do in the hotel. Search the internet and found a few web sites. Advantage begins in the next few days. Here are the sites if you can read Chinese http://www.qianhua111.com/
http://www.yhgjy.net/forum.php, http://www.419.sh/, http://www.shlf123.com/forum.php
good thing is most of them you do not need to register to read information, some do require to do so but it is rather straight forward.

My experience told me Shanghai is more expensive than Beijing, but the true is competition is so keen in Shanghai. After you done some homework, you actual can find very good value for money deals.

First night I tried a QQ girl, those girls that advertise on websites above. Forgot her name and QQ number. The damage is RMB400 + return taxi. The girl arrive is young, fair, slim and you know what she allows CIM. This really out of my expectation that you can get such a value for money in Shanghai. I m sure there are more to be found. Most of them do not do outcall though, but I do not want to take the risk to visit their home.

Second day : from the website above I managed to find a sauna near my hotel, which is Hilton Hongqiao. They offer a 600 90 minutes full package, that again is excellence offer. The girl that I chose number 260 from Jiangsu Changzhou, look like the actress who act in the movie 失恋33天的白百何。 Very fair skin, pink nipple ! the main thing is her service attitude. Full 水磨,then the usual sex. I was probably tied and because of Sunday night sex, I could not come. She is so patience and do whatever she can to try to make me come, BJ and HJ. Eventually she HJ me while we engaged in deep French. What a service orientated girl and excellence value for money. You can also have noodle and dumpling there for your dinner. Receipt included so you can claim for company expenses if you are allowed to. The place is (google or baidu map if you want exactly where it it) :
上海市长宁区荣华西道59号古北健身俱乐部B1 金泰
地铁站: 地铁10号线水城路下1号出口 走路10分钟左右即到

Third evening : Again after some search I found this website http://www.51anmo.com/ outcall massage 260 for 90 minutes. + taxi fare. Well why not so I communicate with them over QQ and ask for the details, so it is confirmed 260 net + taxi. The lady on line is very professional I must say. Ask for a young petite girl. And surprising true enough she arrive in 30minutes. Look exactly what I wanted except skin is a bit dark not as fair. She will change to lingerie, stocking to do the massage, mine total naked of course . A decent massage not spectacular, but I m surprise HJ is included in that price after the massage ! Isn’t that good value for money ! What I found it wonderful was she is very bubbly and chatty, so we talk about everything even her private life. Did not ask for any tips, but I do give her some tips. Again I m surprise with her attitude and the overall process and selection of the girls.

Finally I found some value in Shanghai. I m sure I will be back to try more.
Old 16-08-2013, 02:45 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 13
Squiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to all

Hi. When I'm in Shanghai I usually opt to visit a sauna. You can select the girl you like from behind the glass and enjoy time with her. The massages I've received have never been great, but the soapy bath and attention to detail is something you just can't get outside of China. Most times I've been allowed to cum twice. Expect to spend RMB 700-900 for the session. Also, I've tried to tip before and was not allowed. PM me if you need additional details. Happy hunting.
Old 17-08-2013, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

QQ girl

Followed bro website and call qq girl
Photo look better but still a GND look

at first say 12pm, next moment say got landlord meeting, delayed 1 1/2 hr
(probably got last minute preferred booking)

pre & post shower, not much service
1/2 way go look at sms....
next say father coming, say hurry up
(yet when finished, still wear back sexy lingerie

well I think all these FL just cannot compare to sauna ones

photo somehow look much better; general service so so only
Old 17-08-2013, 11:33 PM
Samster

Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

chat up wechat girl

went to tang qiao (mrt) area and girl fly me kite bah
think the girl also WL but she did not say so upfront; cos she ask me go her area but when I say we go for a drink, she suddenly no sound no pic

some wechat girls advertise pussy..

LL went to nearby massage. Massage was good at 178rmb for 2 sessions; no hanky panky; was told next door got some interesting thing

so after the hard massage session, go check out "the hanky panky" outlet.
counter call a WL, 1st time go that's why did not comment that the WL is MILF and cannot make it, look wise

Curious just what servive they provide, just play along
358 BM back only and HJ
458 BM whole body
558 BM and butt massage

opt for the cheapest package
went home with a depressed heart
Old 19-08-2013, 06:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
seberynic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just got scammed big time in Shanghai. Just a word of advice for bros here. Do not follow the people outside hotels who would offer services like massage, party etc.

Hopefully my stupidity will help some bros here.
Old 20-08-2013, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
surewin7090 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Value in Shanghai

Bro, reporting live from Shanghai, just tried a girl from 51anmo. True enough it was RMB 260 for 90 mins of massage.

The lady I had was called An Na. Nice good figure, firm and quite big breast, but I suspect it was implant. Her attitude was good. She told me of the 260, 130 was their pay. Any agreement for extra job was between girl and customer. She also told me that all the girls in this 51anmo have good attitude and even if it is just massage, they would serve the full 90 mins with face change.
Old 20-08-2013, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
alansleaze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros. I'm staying at the Ascott Huaihai in Shanghai. Any recommendation ard this area?
Old 20-08-2013, 12:36 PM
Samster

Xiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by surewin7090 View Post
Bro, reporting live from Shanghai, just tried a girl from 51anmo. True enough it was RMB 260 for 90 mins of massage.

The lady I had was called An Na. Nice good figure, firm and quite big breast, but I suspect it was implant. Her attitude was good. She told me of the 260, 130 was their pay. Any agreement for extra job was between girl and customer. She also told me that all the girls in this 51anmo have good attitude and even if it is just massage, they would serve the full 90 mins with face change.
260 include HJ right ? That is why I said is very good value for money and the customer support online is pretty professional. I could not believe shanghai still got pretty value nowaday.

There is another website similar to this as well but did not try yet.
Old 20-08-2013, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyChina View Post
Thanks for your report! So you tried no.260,I found the pic on this link here:
http://shanghai.happymassage.com/big...ub-2144?num=16
Yes it looks like her even though her eye is covered. Her fair slim leg and her long hair look like her.
Old 21-08-2013, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaozhang View Post
Yes it looks like her even though her eye is covered. Her fair slim leg and her long hair look like her.
From the link, the price is 880 without member. How come you manage to get it at 600?

And any idea what is the name of the sauna at 1066? maybe will be walking over later.

Or any bro in Shanghai now? maybe can make a trip to KTV tonight or tomorrow night. Solo KTV is far too ex.
Old 21-08-2013, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seberynic View Post
Just got scammed big time in Shanghai. Just a word of advice for bros here. Do not follow the people outside hotels who would offer services like massage, party etc.

Hopefully my stupidity will help some bros here.
care to share more
if not, can pm
Old 22-08-2013, 05:05 PM
Samster

Hi HappyChina, thank you for the information. I went to another place along Cao Bao Road. Called 养仙阁桑拿会所.

Location at: 闵行区漕宝路虹莘路易买得对面
Damage 1 for normal gals: 680 for 80 min, the men told no limit for shot
Damage 2 for red plate: 750 for 90 min, 2 shot

The place is in a "Hotel" which I think had already closed down. Quite discreet, but then, cant run if police come... lol....

Anyway, I choose tio red plate.... think is A86, didn't wear spec, can see face and body. The gals are all quite young (the batch I got to choose from), maybe 24 max? about 15 gal to choose from.

The gal (20 yr old from Hu Bei) I choose is very hardworking (very small in size), doing her best to "massage" me. Like her BBBJ, she can just keep going and going.... I guess most of the things are SOP. Btw confirm can do 2 shot but must be within time.

My first try in Shanghai, but good place to go again. PM me for the OKT's number if you want it. Need to call then can go in. The guy down stair will check whom arrange for your visit before he let you go into the lift.

Total damage today: 750 + 50 tips for the OKT, need to get him to arrange better one next trip (if I ever come here again)

Lastly to add on freelance for Shanghai. Found out that, if you want to find them, better get them to show you the taxi recipe just in case they try to add on to the bill. I tired two 19 yr old gal.

First one is very playful. can neg for 300 RMB + taxi (she didn't bring recipe and ask for 200). Kinda of not worth, but her face and Ne Ne isn't that bad. Need to play a bit with her to warm her up. Dun expect much service thor.

2nd one, is more mature but like dead log... too young in the service line I guess. but good for uncles like me who are looking for young blood.

Between the both, first better, but they are nothing compare to the sauna service.

Too bad, found the place too late, and didn't dare to try at first. Will be flying home, no chance to go again for sometime.

Anyway, any idea what happens if you get caught in China? The gal tell me normally they will let go foreigner, but I find it hard to believe. So any bros here know what will happened? Also she told me there is a road which has a lot of sauna + KTV which mostly are foreign ppl. And police is almost closing both eye there. Any idea of this?
Old 22-08-2013, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
mondaygreen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, we all should organise a trip together leh.

Very gian!~ =D~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1