The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 07-08-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Someone I FJ before now works in this "foot reflexology" at Blk 125. Went to look for her for old times sake but probably won't RTF.

They perform service at lvl 2 which is HDB above the shop.
Just visit Linxx today ,slim with good services .
Upstairs services , total Dmg 3 B2R
Old 09-08-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastyouup View Post
Bro how good stuff ... Which ML you choose ?
Fxzx closed down....saw them moving the beds last week thought they reno...lol
Old 10-08-2023, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Blastyouup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Fxzx closed down....saw them moving the beds last week thought they reno...lol
Move to tpy 1*5 already
Old 11-08-2023, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Rick3scarlet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros manage to more out of NN at lor 6? So far my experience same like what a bro mention aboved. They like become more slack after a few visit
Old 11-08-2023, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick3scarlet View Post
Any bros manage to more out of NN at lor 6? So far my experience same like what a bro mention aboved. They like become more slack after a few visit
ya same exp. attitude not that great after first session. visited third time and whole session ended in less than 50 min including showering twice. not going to return.
Old 11-08-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
ya same exp. attitude not that great after first session. visited third time and whole session ended in less than 50 min including showering twice. not going to return.
I visited 4 times so far. TBH, I agree with you all. Maybe she thinks all bros just got to squeeze her neh neh only. No need massage also can. She got pretty face, boobs and body. My guess is spolit by some bros who pamper too much on the service, some will go there and no need massage just to squeeze her neh neh 1 hour.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 11-08-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 16
dereklim1985 is one of the Best!dereklim1985 is one of the Best!dereklim1985 is one of the Best!

had a massage yesterday with yoyo at lor 6
Look really alot different from her dp on wc.
massage wise good, alots of strength.
other than that her specialty might be the aeroplane HDLY, else all others are very SOP.
Old 11-08-2023, 06:16 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dereklim1985 View Post
had a massage yesterday with yoyo at lor 6
Look really alot different from her dp on wc.
massage wise good, alots of strength.
other than that her specialty might be the aeroplane HDLY, else all others are very SOP.
I already posted. The look only like 10% alike and one time saw her come shop no make up look like GILF....

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 11-08-2023, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 811 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
I already posted. The look only like 10% alike and one time saw her come shop no make up look like GILF....
The aeroplane pilot yoyo is at 4x. The gilf yoyo is at 5x. Looks like the experience traumatic for you, still in your mind
Old 12-08-2023, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Rick3scarlet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
NN still so funny always tell me she very chio hahah
Old 12-08-2023, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I visited 4 times so far. TBH, I agree with you all. Maybe she thinks all bros just got to squeeze her neh neh only. No need massage also can. She got pretty face, boobs and body. My guess is spolit by some bros who pamper too much on the service, some will go there and no need massage just to squeeze her neh neh 1 hour.
Can teh her neh neh for 1 hour is considered very gd oredi coz u hv fully utilized the whole session & not juz teh her neh neh for 30~40min and she says time's up liao. But u may feel a bit of fingers cramp after the session leh ..
Quote:
NN still so funny always tell me she very chio hahah
Seems like she's very confident wif her looks ..
Old 12-08-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

SS lost their 2 legends ML , not no going there .
Now hunting for new playgrounds ar Tpy
Rx Wellnexx -mls look good leh..
any FR
Old 12-08-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future

Blk 4 got 1 MP’s advertisement, their ML looks yummy, wonder if any bro got try?
Old 12-08-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
😂 lol. Maybe that why..
How much was total damage for that . Maybe should minus off the massage fee then.
Old 12-08-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 811 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
�� lol. Maybe that why..
How much was total damage for that . Maybe should minus off the massage fee then.
Since when got minus off, ever?

This reminds me of some ml that I tip 100 for fj in the shop, plus shop entry charge another 50. Then when do private arrangement to bonk her in her rented place, she billed me 150

Ask her why not just 100 without entry charge, since not at the shop so her boss doesn't get a cut; she tells me now at her room, she's the boss!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1