The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 20
Gear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of light
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
can breakthrough la, pay more visit & become her regular
clock the visits and patience is the key to unlock!

but if only you think it is worthy
Old 05-06-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bullcrap496 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share location and contact
Old 05-06-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of

Is oce** sk* bea* a new playground. Scout around and saw a ML name K*, anyone got fr on this playground?
Old 05-06-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 6
Jtommy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJtommy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJtommy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
thanks for the FR. Added C and one other ML wechat few days ago. can be topless so can try

curtain joint or got room with shower pod?

It's room with a shower room as well
Old 05-06-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 2
DreamTill2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by el88 View Post
Random chance upon a young & sweet chinese ML "X" few minutes away from payalebar mrt. Solid hard massage with lotsa teasing. Friendly, easy going & eager to please. One of the best balls massage + sensual hj. Gfe gaogao
Can share the ctc
Old 05-06-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
deeeeds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is an FR for Lina, along East Coast Road; went a couple of weeks ago, late night.

Kudos to OldUncleSG for the good recommendation, Lina should be a fail-safe for most. Nothing over the top — fanciful or fake — she struck me as a sincere lady looking to please. Figure was alright for me, average slim. Boobs are B so boobs-lovers, take note and factor it into consideration. BJ was good with eye contact here and there 👍🏻
I only did HJ, BJ so I can’t comment anything on FJ.

This is a subjective comment; I find her in the pictures a damn fine lady but in reality, a little off. It is unmistakably her and the accuracy to picture is one of the best in my experience, but still… maybe the pictures got my expectations up to high! Lina is a lady worth a try, undoubtedly 👌🏻
Old 05-06-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Ballz is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by peiyee View Post
Went to a place near MP. The place was very clean and every room had an attached shower room. The jet pressure was solid.

Had opted for the hot oil massage. Was assigned a viet girl, about 1.55m and slim, quite cute girl, but not for boob lovers.

The massage was damn solid. Cracked all my bones from head to toes. The hot oil added a new dimension. Besides putting the oil on my back and legs, she also poured some down my crack. It was super sensual. She stated to massage my ass and occasionally brushing against my balls, which got me immediately hard. When she massaged my legs she would brush against my little brother.

I was finally asked to turn over where i could get a good look at her. She then continued to message my stomach and brushed against my super hard brother. The brushes we so sensual that i was so hard and wanted to shoot. But i continue to tahan to see what was next.

She slowly moved to massage my thighs, where she would give my balls and brother a gentle massage. Seeing that i needed to shoot, she finally popped the GQ. How could i resist?

She was super skilled at massaging my brother, applying the right pressure and massaging my balls at the same time. She knew when i was about to shoot, and then she would release the pressure. It was a bit like jg, but more sensual. She allowed my to autoroam, but kept her clothes on.

The massage of my manhood continued for a good 5 minutes, until i had one of the biggest orgasms of my life. The sperm must have hit the ceiling!

After that i was totally relaxed. It was a solid massage from head to toe and on my little brother.

After that washed up, and she gave a really nice goodbye kiss. Best service ever.

Hot oil massage was $73 (promo price) for 1 hour, and tip was $50.

I slept like a baby that night, totally stress free. Highly worth every cent.
Hi bro share contact please
Old 06-06-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 2
afterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockmy View Post
Anyone tried Imperial Spa at Siglap road?
Any ang pai there? Their 1 hour massage starts at $73.
I heard the girls only ask GQ if you are regular (min 3 visits) and they don’t ask the GQ to first timers.
Can anyone confirm this?
Tried once when they first opened, location is quiet and discreet, all pretty syt there. Only issue for me is price, but makes sense as ML all syt
Old 06-06-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 20
chewinggum75 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewinggum75 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewinggum75 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewinggum75 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewinggum75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Visited a new discovered space in the east.

Lovely new friend and a super clean environment cos its only been opened about a month in the bedok area.

Had T@t@. Young and above average in looks. As usual, the "we dont do anything here" mentioned however its a different ball game in the comfort of the room.

The entrance is almost 2B1R and they have a hot oil package as well.

Overall good experience with the usual basic happiness. Easy carpark and you can have ba chor mee after. hahahahaah not 85.
Old 06-06-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bullcrap496 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Went to a place near MP. The place was very clean and every room had an attached shower room. The jet pressure was solid.

Had opted for the hot oil massage. Was assigned a viet girl, about 1.55m and slim, quite cute girl, but not for boob lovers.

The massage was damn solid. Cracked all my bones from head to toes. The hot oil added a new dimension. Besides putting the oil on my back and legs, she also poured some down my crack. It was super sensual. She stated to massage my ass and occasionally brushing against my balls, which got me immediately hard. When she massaged my legs she would brush against my little brother.

I was finally asked to turn over where i could get a good look at her. She then continued to message my stomach and brushed against my super hard brother. The brushes we so sensual that i was so hard and wanted to shoot. But i continue to tahan to see what was next.

She slowly moved to massage my thighs, where she would give my balls and brother a gentle massage. Seeing that i needed to shoot, she finally popped the GQ. How could i resist?

She was super skilled at massaging my brother, applying the right pressure and massaging my balls at the same time. She knew when i was about to shoot, and then she would release the pressure. It was a bit like jg, but more sensual. She allowed my to autoroam, but kept her clothes on.

The massage of my manhood continued for a good 5 minutes, until i had one of the biggest orgasms of my life. The sperm must have hit the ceiling!

After that i was totally relaxed. It was a solid massage from head to toe and on my little brother.

After that washed up, and she gave a really nice goodbye kiss. Best service ever.

Tried bro's recommendation, place as he mentioned clean, water pressure was good but maybe cause they are new.

Girl as mentioned short, cute and massage was solid. Was able to roam a bit with my hands but not to sure if she allow everyone cause she was hesitant at the start.
Old 06-06-2023, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Mind to share the contact? Thanks buddy
Old 06-06-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seems that SBW has closed down as the place is being boarded up.

any idea where they have gone to?
Old 07-06-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 726 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
Anyone tried 29*changi road got one viet ML called Ch**ry?
QC-ed. can skip. go elsewhere better
fastfood joint
Old 07-06-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
8891 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can any nice bros here and recommend me any good joint to visit?Wanna have a good stress off today. Kim siah in advance.
Old 07-06-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
8891 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:

Hi bro, can share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread