The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2015, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info Thread

I'm probably gonna be there from 13/12 - 16/12. Anyone want to link up or cheong together, drop me a pm.
Old 02-12-2015, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Went Batam with a VIP last night departing from sg at 8.15pm via Horizon.. I must say, despite tried the business class before but the seats on the business class is really comfortable. At night don't have pretty ferry stewardess to serve us..

Reached harbour bay at 8pm indo time, took a cab to kaha and then to formosa for 50k. Bought the hotel voucher for Novotel at 575k per room from kaha. Changed Sgd to Idr at the rate of 9730.

Next walk to Ikan Baker Acia (behind hotel De Vinne) for dinner, 2 stingrays, 1 red snapper, 2 rice and drinks for 112k. Had other food there like fried oyster , otak and fried rice for around 50k.

After dinner at around 9.45pm Indonesia time, took a taxi back to Novotel to checked in (from this point of time onwards, all taxi trip are 50k as it is difficult to negotiate at night but also because it's claimable . After settling our stuff and valuables, took a quick show and meet VIP at the hotel lobby at 10.30pm.

Action starts now..

First stop, Happy8. Took the Novotel taxi to Hans Inn then walk about 3mins to destinations . Reached there roughly 10.50pm close to 11pm, they closed at 12am, roughly 15 girls available from SYT to Milf and Monkey to Elephant.. Both of us took a ST for 300k each with massage provided. All together around 1 hour. The price quoted by mami was between 300k-400k.

My girl

Look: 6.5/10
FJ Service: 6/10
Massage: 6.5/10
Tips: 50k

VIP's girl
Look: 6.5/10
Fuck service: 9/10, according to him.
Massage: 4/10
Tips: 100k

After the deed was done, it's already 12am. Walked to Formosa for Alisan ktv, went up was told by the manager that no booking girls available for booking out. Went back down took a cab to M1 Ktv.

Reached at around 12.30am, went in and walked up to the 2nd level. Approached the counter and requested for a mami to attend to us. Was replied by the recept , which mami? Here we have mami cina, mami Vietnam and mami indo. I then requested for the mami indo, without calling for the mami the recept then inform us that direct booking out is not acceptable at their establishment. Have to go in order some drinks first. Immediately we turned back and off we go. Took a taxi again and the next stop is Winsor food court.

After we are dropped off outside Winsor, we went to the toilet gory while waiting for the driver to go.

1am, here we are at the empty permata indah. Music is on, hall is totally empty. Was told by the waitress no girls available.

Feeling tired , we then proceed to the infamous morena series of joints. In total of 4 we went, picked 2 friends who was in their room singing song. The price here was 700k LT for any girl . Time to time the papi from different joint would try to chop us by saying their girls are priced at 1m, 1.4m.. However , as a return customer the papi from the first joint told the rest of the papi to accept 700k as it was the agreed price to me as always.

Fast forward, tipped the papi who shield us as always a 50k rupiah. Got into a cab and back to our room in Novotel at 3am.

My girl

Age 26
Look 6/10
Service 2/100
Tip = 30k

VIP's girl
Age 20
Look 8/10
Service 5/10 (according to him everything cannot and having smelly cb and armpit)
Tip = 50k

Both girls leave at 7am (agreed time with papi 8am). Continue sleeping until 9am, wake up wash up and went down for breakfast. Took a cab again to harbour bay after checking out at 10.30am.

Bought VIP for some shopping before departing from Batam at 11.30am.

Reached office at 2pm and continue working until 6pm..

Overall rating from VIP = 7/10 as it is his first trip to Batam and he will definitely visit again.

Last edited by KohOnly21; 02-12-2015 at 09:01 PM.
Old 02-12-2015, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
www.massageking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
I'm probably gonna be there from 13/12 - 16/12. Anyone want to link up or cheong together, drop me a pm.
looking to go on 11 dec afternoon...let me know if you wanna link up earlier
Old 02-12-2015, 07:31 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6681 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
i guess it is my fault coz i need to take an urgent dump so i drop taking 9am sindo n take the 9.35am one. Best thing is I frantically located 2 toilets but the cubicles are occupied. I rushed to vivocity n finally got a cubicle. By that time, part of my poo had came out. Lucky my briefs stopped it.

Pardon me coz i tend to write very detail stuff so it can get pretty long winded.
But i feel that the details are important to newbies.
Maybe NOT all details are so important to report... LOL

Last edited by Black Page; 02-12-2015 at 07:43 PM.
Old 02-12-2015, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ami1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro's

are there any joint which provides 'Yi Tiao Long' or Nuru Massage?
Old 02-12-2015, 09:20 PM
Samster

tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by www.massageking View Post
looking to go on 11 dec afternoon...let me know if you wanna link up earlier
11/12 will be difficult for me.. My leave dates only start 13/12..
Old 02-12-2015, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jellojeff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
.Things start on a bad note on sat. It was jam pack at the harbourfront ferry departure platform. I swear if there is an option to give up upon full refund of ferry tics...i would hv taken it. Inconsiderate n kiasu ppl are jamming at the gates n I have to push my way through to scan my boarding pass......i guess it is my fault coz i need to take an urgent dump so i drop taking 9am sindo n take the 9.35am one. Best thing is I frantically located 2 toilets but the cubicles are occupied. I rushed to vivocity n finally got a cubicle. By that time, part of my poo had came out. Lucky my briefs stopped it.
HAHAHAHA! The best detailed FR ever!
Old 02-12-2015, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
nhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yo bros...will be staying at hotel 89..any recommend nearby there? 6dec to 8dec...any bro there
Old 02-12-2015, 10:58 PM
Samster

I would change hotel to somewhere nearer to Nagoya. Hotel 89 is located where most massage place are clean. Even the in-house massage place is clean too.
Old 02-12-2015, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
nhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
I would change hotel to somewhere nearer to Nagoya. Hotel 89 is located where most massage place are clean. Even the in-house massage place is clean too.
oic...thanks for yr info bro, but bo bian, first time there with my kakis, they book one... then i should go where nearby? i reach sunday evening
Old 03-12-2015, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 17
dragonbee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last week of Nov 2015 I came to Batam and stayed at Da Vienna Hotel. New hotel and only 10 min walk to nagoya mall n the centerpoint. I decide to go to Massage 8 on foot. At first I couldnt find it but finally I found it was opposite to the location mentioned earlier in this thread. Talking to the guy at the counter confirm they had moved to earlier location because bigger space. Came there around 6pm and was not a good timing as most of the gals are having dinner break so not many gals just 5-6 . So better not come there between 5-7pm.

Name - Dewi ( origin from West Java)
Looks - Somewhat chinese look,slim small A cup boob
Cost - 300k for massage + FJ
GFE - 8/10
CBJ - 5/10
FJ - 7/10

Tip 150k

RTF : Maybe, try other better ones next time
Old 03-12-2015, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
All tat's needed is to do is reject the 1st 2 quotations by the girls in any MP & automatically the price will come down after 5 mins.

Wan to let the price come dwn further to the desire amt? Reject them the 3rd time but it may end up off deal as well. Then again,there is always other MPs in the area to go to if 1 MP turns me dwn. Wat to do,most sg men r jus too shy to reject a quoted price,too thin skinned to ask 4 lower price. A walking carrot just right for the chopping board.
This part,i agree with you.

Turn down the massage girl's 1st 2 quotations to get the right price. Turn them down the 3rd time to get your desired price but will likely end with a No Deal. Then again so what if its a No Deal,there are always other massage within the perimeter of an area. (i learned something)

The whole trick on bargaining is a little patient,a little persistence,dont show off or ya ya,hehehe...let them know you know the "market price" and that you have other better options,eg "i already have a booking girl in my room" , "i already have a booking girl on the way to my room",etc etc. Once the girls know i am holding the "trump card" and you can make her feel you can do w/o her "special", the likelihood of her giving in to your price is higher too.

Quote:
Evrythg oso wan pple to be served in a gold plate. Tat's y in tis thread u can see pple ask qns like ,"i gng btm on xx date,any mp or girls to recommend?" or "i'm stayin in xx hotel,any1 knws any MP with happi ending ard my hotel?".
Usually i just reply them with links which is better than i repeat the answers all over again or ask them read my signature.Believe me, i already have almost EVERYTHING basic to go Batam on my signature. If they cannot read,that means they dont understand English or maybe lazy,then they shouldnt even ask some of those questions in the 1st place as no matter how hard one tries explain,they are unlikely to fully understand,hehehe...

I am confident that my guides were detailed and made simple enough for a 10 year old to understand.

Quote:
In my pov,all these ans r within their sight & yet they can't see. I knw u dn't like to see pple get chop or cheated in btm but smtime,sm of them reli deserve every bit to be chop big time & then see em come here to pretend to post sayin they enjoy & be proud of it. & those who knws will jus laugh at their absurd stupidity.
This part,i need to disagree with you.

Most of those who are new to Batam who shared an FR here wants to know where they are not doing right . Most just want to make correction (if any) on what they do not-right so they can at least try to do better in their next trip.

Over the last few months,you will notice many were more willing to share an FR or their experience here,even when they made some mistakes along their way becos no one here laughed at them,penalize them or make fun of them. They were simply sharing their experience be it good or bad on their trip and most of them was just hoping to right their wrong/s (if any) so as to make their next trip better and more enjoyable.

Out of 10 people who shared,maybe 1 or 2 will be like what you say,pay very big price by not bargaining,spoiling the market and come back here to share they have a good time even after paying double or triple the normal price and yet still pretend to be proud about it. Most mature readers will know they are just putting up a Strong Front pin-pointing their failure like a form of dignity to a situation or someone. These are what i call Ultra-Man. If you watch the Japanese Ultra Man show when you were a kid ,you will know that they die die dont want to to be seen falling,hehehe...

Some however are just out to create a "scene"...let me illustrate one i notice recently.

A bro came here recently,with a very short FR without details,telling people he stays in Formosa hotel,goes to some massage shop and pay XXX amount that is way overly beyond the special pricing popularly shared here. There was no details like the special price is for hj or fj,there was no details like the timing and which day he goes Batam,how he gets to the "massage shop" etc etc.

Maybe i am overly sensitive,but i believe he is trying to tell the forum something. Below is what i see.

1. Very short FR

2. No details (no time,day and date,not even noon or evening description)

3. Only targeting at one place (no one on earth goes on a tour but visit only 1 place)

4. Pays big pricing yet w/o mentioning of the most basic details

This type of FR were suspiciously targeting at something or someone which i will normally not reply. I bet you or any Batam goer could easily just create a username in this forum and write a few hundred such post-clocking FRs here too.

Learn to spot them and then of course dont get too bothered by these posts/FRs. To me,there is no right or wrong,but well...these kind of FR dont exactly need a solution from me as there wont be any known problem at all.

Read wisely,do not 100% believe only one man's word so as to avoid getting mislead,always make comparison to deem what makes sense. Even i make mistakes too.

All in all,no one SHOULD BE deem stupid for sharing FR here,be it they are Ultra-man kind , Scene-creating type or any others. Still,i believe most of the bros here just want to LEARN to go to Batam to relax and enjoy themselves and/or just trying to make every of their Batam trip a good one.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 03-12-2015, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Ok,thank you for explaining. One more small question,if that one you describe is called Lasegar,then what about this one below :

I mean the one w/o the Rhino Logo on the right of the above picture. Some shop will sell that 3 legged version and they all taste quite the same.

I think Sillypore got sell both the Rhino and 3 legged brand ones,but the fruity taste version no matter how i search for it,confirm dont have. I even bought the giant version back to Sillypore before,hehehe...the size of the can is as tall as my 14 inch laptop when its open up.

Top 100 was one of my favourite provision shop,hehehe...i think most Batam provision shop sells them. K-mart or Circle-K being most expensive tho (sorry,bad habit dies hard,i always compare prices...lol)...and Top 100 being cheapest as compare to Hypermart and Formosa ground floor provision shop.

All of them sells what you drank tho.

Just dont buy any of them with a mickey mouse/donald duck picture on them. I heard my girls says it is for children...lol.

I think also got Doraemon version too but i didnt see....lol
there is malay word "anak" stated on the can with mickey mouse/donald duck...SO it is confirmed for children comsumption.

saas<----Next!
Old 03-12-2015, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 19
Mels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
there is malay word "anak" stated on the can with mickey mouse/donald duck...SO it is confirmed for children comsumption.
I doubt nono understand the meaning of "anak".
Old 03-12-2015, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mels View Post
I doubt nono understand the meaning of "anak".
No necessary word anak is for children only

Adults can drink milk with "anak" word printed on it

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread