The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Babysmall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by magmaman View Post
Review for Joyce
https://sglonelyguys.online/joyce-massage/

First time with Joyce

face : ?/10 She was wearing a mask, so I cannot say. Still pretty eyes.
Body : 8/10 Tall and skinny with nice ass.
Boobs: 6/10 Not for boob lovers
Nuru : 8/10 Nice nuru, maybe not as thorough as with Bella or Cheryl, but still pretty good
HJ : 11/10 Holy shit. This really impressed me. I don't know what she did, but it was the best HJ I got in my life. Her touch was perfect. It was very intense, but not too intense to shoot too fast. I was literally breathless for 15 minutes.

Concluding, beautiful body, above average nuru, but the highlight was the stellar HJ.
Return: definitely yes. She gained a spot in my top 3 (Bella, Cheryl and now Joyce)
All these are bullshit! Moterfker, stop all your nonsense and wake up your bloody idea.
Old 07-12-2020, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
magmaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babysmall View Post
All these are bullshit! Moterfker, stop all your nonsense and wake up your bloody idea.
Wow man, take it easy.
Old 07-12-2020, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bad experience from https://sglonelyguys.online/eva-massage/

I contacted the ML. Agreed for a slot for the next morning and confirmed.
The next morning I arrive there, keep messaging and no reply.
End of the story, trip, time and money wasted.
Never again.
Wrong...should be money SAVED.
Old 07-12-2020, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
Wrong...should be money SAVED.
Eh eh, right. The money was for the taxi

Still, I don't get why they do that. It has happened to me a couple of times. I can imagine that sometimes the ML might not be ready, feeling bad or whatever. But why wouldn't they simply write back, apologise and try to keep the customer. I guess there is so much shortage in covid times that they don't care.
Old 07-12-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babysmall View Post
Different people different experience. My FR on Joyce previously which I posted in the other thread which is more balanced. Overall can still recommend.

https://sbfsg.fun/showpost.php?p...ostcount=86579
Old 07-12-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Eh eh, right. The money was for the taxi

Still, I don't get why they do that. It has happened to me a couple of times. I can imagine that sometimes the ML might not be ready, feeling bad or whatever. But why wouldn't they simply write back, apologise and try to keep the customer. I guess there is so much shortage in covid times that they don't care.
I texted a few MLs that i wanna try a few times but they never reply my SMSes. A few days later, i saw negative MR on them and i was glad that they didn't reply my SMSes. Thankfully, i have never experienced this before as i usually will make an appt a few hours before my preferred timeslot.

For your case, either she totally forgotten about your appt or something negative occurred to her.
Old 09-12-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 894 / Power: 11
xrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to behold
https://sglonelyguys.online/jiajia-massage/

My truthful experience with this gem:

1. Really tall lady no excess fats, nice and bubbly personality, always smiling

2. Massage was REALLY good. As a person who loves massage I hold fairly high standards and so I think she makes the mark.

3. Sensual was great as well - kept asking me to squeeze her bjg boobs, and kept throwing her body towards me. treat her well and I think generally she is quite open to requests.

She mentioned business has been slow, so hopefully this will help boost her business. Definitely someone worth for people who loves a good authentic massage by a beautiful bubbly lady!
Old 09-12-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
stuffyyyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

hi bros, any recommendations for good BBBJ/Nuru? Preferably eng speaking and accepts non-chinese bros, if possible. thanks
Old 10-12-2020, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuffyyyy View Post
hi bros, any recommendations for good BBBJ/Nuru? Preferably eng speaking and accepts non-chinese bros, if possible. thanks
I tried Bella, but it seems that she does not do nuru anymore. She was really good.

I am a regular with Cheryl.
https://sglonelyguys.online/cheryl-massage/

Recently I felt like changing a bit and I tried Joyce.
I think that Cheryl is better, but Joyce had a tempo and pressure in her HJ that kept me on the edge without releasing for a long time. That felt fantastic. But maybe for you it might work differently.

I never go for BBBJ, so I cannot comment.

You can also have a look at this other post
https://sbfsg.fun/showpost.php?p=203...ostcount=86783
I have not tried most of them yet. On my to do list.

Last edited by magmaman; 10-12-2020 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Forgo to add one point
Old 11-12-2020, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I tried Bella, but it seems that she does not do nuru anymore. She was really good.

I am a regular with Cheryl.
https://sglonelyguys.online/cheryl-massage/
Second on Bella and Cheryl for their nuru.

Bella does fj now, I had her cbj years ago, it is so-so.
Old 11-12-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1446 / Power: 10
Mushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Tried Ella
https://beautycastle.club/ella-pro-massage-jg-hj/

Location wise: Convenient for driver but not for bro who takes MRT because you need to walk from MRT for couple of minutes

There is very little write up or comment about her, so I decide to attempt and check for myself. She is very responsive to sms and send me the confirmed timing and details to proceed.

Look: She wears a mask,light makeup and she worn a Long skirt but reveal she has a pair of c-cup tits when she greeted me. Eyes big big. Weight and height are close to details from website. She keep her body well, flat tummy. Overall figure looks like those mature OL (40+) with Long hair.

Ambient: Good background musics, clean and focus on hygiene. A must for her to put on mask, so able to have a glimpse of her face. Overall, I wonÂ’t reject her look.

So I got in, and took a shower. She strip her skirt and left with G-String and Bra.

Massage: Solid back massage and leg thigh massage for 65 minutes. Not the painful type but strength is just nice to unlock the knot on my back muscle. I almost snores because it is so good.

HDLY: Short about 5 minutes, I lifted up my butt a little and let her hands slides under my groin. mostly light touch and stride across my balls, focus on balls, sensitive groin area, light touch anus. Her hand and finger did the job well.

Sensual/ HJ: I told her be gentle as I might premature eja. She oblige and slow down the HJ. Now, she stripped her bra. But keep underwear due to period come. She stated with penil head light rub and twist like open vocal bottle and lightly tugging up and down, make sure I enjoy the moment. Could not resist the moment but start to moan a little. The patiently stroke and my hand busy tubing puss outside underwear and grabbing boobs. After 5 mins, I cannot resist anymore cum burst out and over her hand. She tug a little more to make all cum is out. Clean me up a little and follow by light head massage.

After that I drank a cup of water that she prepared and paid and left as a happy man.

RTM: Maybe depending if I need strong massage.
All photo from website is blurred, so expect to put some ages into your assessment if you want to pay her a visit.

Again, one man meat is another man poison. So, try without high expectation -and go with the flow could help.
Old 11-12-2020, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 4
NoobieluvBoobie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Alice from SLG (LOCAL ML).

My very first field outing  since a very long time.

Bottom line is not worth the money. Her place is near River Valley SC.

Semi-attractive MILF. Body wise, no idea cause she wearing thick sweater and tight pant. When I met her, she showed me to the room. She was saying something in mandarin which i have no idea what it was except for the word 'five minute'. Stripped and laid down on the bed which followed with 'piano playing'. Five minutes later, a lady came into the room. She directed me to follow the lady to another room!! I reckon Alice got another customer waiting. This was after i waited for almost an hour her previous appointment to end!!

Expectedly the other lady was horrendous! Constantly on the phone. At that point i just want to get it over with!!. When all is done, out curiousity i asked the lady for her hp no. Through hand signs and abit of mandarin i realised i must contact Alice for her services for "next time". The word 'sub-con' appeared in my mind lor.

So if youre her regular, good for you ah but for a 'cold call' person who want to try new ML, look for another.

Im utterly dissapointed for my first outing since a very long time. Should have stuck with my regular ML, atleast i know what im paying for. Guess its back in the void till my next venture out.

To my fellow samster, I wasted my $100 so you don't have to.
Old 12-12-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
MLlove is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Bad experience from https://sglonelyguys.online/eva-massage/

I contacted the ML. Agreed for a slot for the next morning and confirmed.
The next morning I arrive there, keep messaging and no reply.
End of the story, trip, time and money wasted.
Never again.
Wah shag.. tried before nr kenna this issue
Old 12-12-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Dear Bro Noobie, thank you for sharing, upzzzz you mu humble point. I was also tempted but thanks to your FR here, saved my time and money. Usually RV area is bad news. Thank you again Bro Noobie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobieluvBoobie View Post
FR for Alice from SLG (LOCAL ML).

My very first field outing  since a very long time.

Bottom line is not worth the money. Her place is near River Valley SC.

Semi-attractive MILF. Body wise, no idea cause she wearing thick sweater and tight pant. When I met her, she showed me to the room. She was saying something in mandarin which i have no idea what it was except for the word 'five minute'. Stripped and laid down on the bed which followed with 'piano playing'. Five minutes later, a lady came into the room. She directed me to follow the lady to another room!! I reckon Alice got another customer waiting. This was after i waited for almost an hour her previous appointment to end!!

Expectedly the other lady was horrendous! Constantly on the phone. At that point i just want to get it over with!!. When all is done, out curiousity i asked the lady for her hp no. Through hand signs and abit of mandarin i realised i must contact Alice for her services for "next time". The word 'sub-con' appeared in my mind lor.

So if youre her regular, good for you ah but for a 'cold call' person who want to try new ML, look for another.

Im utterly dissapointed for my first outing since a very long time. Should have stuck with my regular ML, atleast i know what im paying for. Guess its back in the void till my next venture out.

To my fellow samster, I wasted my $100 so you don't have to.
Old 12-12-2020, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7554 / Power: 10
jaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, received a text from a previous AP today! The FN, high GFE and playability SYT 爱你 Aini is back.

https://www.sglonelyguys.online/aini-massage

Last edited by jaydenboy; 12-12-2020 at 08:38 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1