The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
marcus77 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Thai massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimera117 View Post
was in the area to have lunch when i happen to pass by a MP under HDB.
first time walking through the area (trying to take shortcut) and i was surprised to find one. wallpaper said that it was a thai outlet and i could see a thai altar at the counter. spotted 2 MLs through the door and after meal went back to try my luck.

unfortunately the 'senior' counter staff ML did my session instead of the two younger ones. massage itself was great. i had low expectations but it was a fairly authentic thai massage with a slight hint of chinese style. she used thai oil which strongly seemed like Po Sum On (and slight burning sensation) and did all the back stepping, thai stretching and cracking without any pain. i was very impressed. the MLs were also shouting at each other in thai so it wasnt quiet at all. no GQ popped though i suspect if i go back there is a high chance with the other MLs.

place is in the east area, not very near mrt but have buses and parking space. not discreet due to proximity to other shops such as minimart and coffeeshop. unit is quite old, with 2 large softwall rooms and 3 beds in each that are separated by curtains. shared toilets in the back with open windows allowing strangers to peep into the toilet corridor from both the main entrance and back window(zero privacy).

the other 2 MLs i saw were slight younger probably in the 28-38 age range.
not much of lookers but at least body still decent.

Looks: 4/10 (40s thai auntie)
Massage: 10/10 (authentic thai massage)

RTM: definite yes for thai massage, and to try my luck for GQ
Can share location
Old 01-07-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
marvel_dan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550 View Post
Thank you Bro I love tits and Bro savagedemon for the FR on thai hard massage at TP lor 7.

I have also replied all pm requests. Please let me know if I miss out anyone.
Hi bro. Can share? You mail box exceeded
Old 01-07-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 5
seeker2019 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterseeker2019 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loverthai View Post
Naxxxx SPx
Not much review about this spa - so instead of waiting and try at my own risk as well as sharing is caring for those interested.

Name:Jexxxx
Height:1.65cm
Weight:50kg
Look:8/10(same as pic -10% edit) - No regret.
Massage skill:8/10
Boob:Natural 7/10
Language:English/Thai 10/10
Service:9/10
Teasing:5/10
JG:8.5/10(Quite Pro)

First time checking this spa - trying to book Nxxxx but was fully book so opt for Jexxxx.When she came in I was glad that base on look she can pass and look quite exactly the photo posted and I feel real life is better looking next will be the thai oil massage,she have been learning thai massage for a few year and she consider quite pro too and not like those piano type as well as she is someone easily strike a conversation making you feel relax and ease during the massage session.
JQ - She will check during JQ and will update you on whether your is functioning well or not
What impress me the most will be she don't pester you for JQ even the session just a body massage she is fine with it very professional and customer oriented too.
DEFINITELY worth a try and no regret.
Will not elaborate on the expenses and what type service she provide (definitely worth it and consider good deal) - Left a happy man with such a good solid massage with great service.
Rare find to get a thai masseuse with a good look+ Good service and good price.
RTM: Sure & Definitely.
Can share how much massage n JG? Include release
Old 02-07-2023, 04:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 7
stephenisme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Naxxxx SPx
Not much review about this spa - so instead of waiting and try at my own risk as well as sharing is caring for those interested.

First time checking this spa - trying to book Nxxxx but was fully book so opt for Jexxxx.When she came in I was glad that base on look she can pass and look quite exactly the photo posted and I feel real life is better looking next will be the thai oil massage,she have been learning thai massage for a few year and she consider quite pro too and not like those piano type as well as she is someone easily strike a conversation making you feel relax and ease during the massage session.
JQ - She will check during JQ and will update you on whether your is functioning well or not
What impress me the most will be she don't pester you for JQ even the session just a body massage she is fine with it very professional and customer oriented too.
Will not elaborate on the expenses and what type service she provide (definitely worth it and consider good deal) - Left a happy man with such a good solid massage with great service.
Hey bro, can pm me the place and the damage cost? also the service she provide. TY
Old 02-07-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4566 / Power: 21
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarap View Post
Bro can share contact thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by damnj View Post
Hi bro, Please pm contacts. Many thanks.
Bro Sarap and Bro damnj, I have pm the details to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST96 View Post
have already RTM to Joy twice. Her thai massage is really strong, mixed with some back and neck cracking. JG was painful at start but gets better later on, also can hold a decent conversation with you as well. Release optional, but opted for it and left a happy man.

Location is ok, have to take bus from MRT for non driving bros.
Bro ST96, thank you for the FR.

Lastly, I have cleared the pm request as much as possible.
Old 03-07-2023, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 5
Juzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to behold

Went to Naxxxx sxx 2 mths back. But I went for mxx instead. She speak very good Chinese.
Very fierce milf. Kiss u like her lost bf. Service oriented. Look 30s. She will let u auto roam anywhere. Good massage and fair pricing. On my way out I saw jexxx. Her look is almost the same as the picture.
Old 03-07-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Sandlee is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro ,

Can share Jexxxx contacts.

Thanks thanks.

Quote:
Naxxxx SPx

Old 03-07-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 20
matrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant future
Hi bro can share the contact? Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550 View Post
Once again thank you to bros for the FR on this thai massage in TP Lor 7.

I have replied all pm and also shared contacts with those who posted in this thread. Please let me know if I miss anyone.

Just to add abit, i tried their foot reflexology massage too but really nothing to shout about. Thus, I think only the body massage is worth the time and money. Just my personal experience to share.

Have a good Friday and weekend!
Old 04-07-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HappyCUM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

finding time to try
Old 04-07-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
Justlooklook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, you have a PM
Old 04-07-2023, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 15
hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!
Quote:
Naxxxx SPx

Where got good? Most of the time Jenny is using her body weight to massage especially the back cos its the laziest way to massage.
Jurgen is already $98 for 1 hr and have to top up $80 for hj with roaming. Her boobs is A and saggy. She will keep saying this is not jb. HJ also very mechanical.
RTM : Never. Visit nature spa at your own risk. And stop giving fake FRs to fool other brothers
Old 04-07-2023, 05:51 PM
Samster

hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzicy View Post
Went to Naxxxx sxx 2 mths back. But I went for mxx instead. She speak very good Chinese.
Very fierce milf. Kiss u like her lost bf. Service oriented. Look 30s. She will let u auto roam anywhere. Good massage and fair pricing. On my way out I saw jexxx. Her look is almost the same as the picture.
80 for hj with roaming is fair pricing? 98 for Jurgen massage 1 hr package is even more expensive than $88 scam shops. You can see her wrinkles beneath her thick makeup & her saggy A cup.
Old 06-07-2023, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 15
Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!

Hi bro - this is all about individual experience and instead of waiting we try at our own risk as well as most of the time we need to consider whether both the ML and us click or not before giving more for both parties.I am sorry to hear your bad experience but please don't accuse that we are giving false information and we are just sharing.We went to look for the service of a ML to massage as well as the excitement of Teasing whereby the excitement engaging a FL is different-if let say first visit not a good one just don't visit again.
Old 06-07-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro - this is all about individual experience and instead of waiting we try at our own risk as well as most of the time we need to consider whether both the ML and us click or not before giving more for both parties.I am sorry to hear your bad experience but please don't accuse that we are giving false information and we are just sharing.We went to look for the service of a ML to massage as well as the excitement of Teasing whereby the excitement engaging a FL is different-if let say first visit not a good one just don't visit again.
How is $80 for hj with roaming on top of $98 1 hr juagen session a fair price as u mention? This kind of price i can already get a FJ with teasing massage. And her quality is almost those Jb thai oil massage 65 ringgit kind.

Stop misleading other bros to be carrot heads with your vague descriptions of "good look/good service/good price". Only to reach there and find out they are overcharged above market rate with below average qualities.
Old 08-07-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 890 / Power: 15
simple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to behold

Went over to the Thai shop looking out for J*** but its closed. Any one tried recently or she moved to any other shop?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1