The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 27-07-2010, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Petain FR experience

Thanks bro Austin n U Da Man for the valuable info. For sure I'll be running out of sperm very soon
Old 27-07-2010, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Angielover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfox View Post
Bro Angielover ,Thanks for the reply and thanks for making me more horny !
Thanks Bro Seperfox, you are welcome. Besides Violet there many others that you must try. Keep reading the forum you will know who are the good ones. I have yet to try Janet who is highly recommended by other brothers, just like you who have not tried Violet. One of this day I will sure to get her.
Happy bonking everybody.
Old 27-07-2010, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
The fact is bro, there are a few WLs who are as good, if not better than Violet in my opinion!!!! They are star performers in a super league of their own.

Others may be better looking or offer better GFE, but when it comes to pure, unadulterated, mind-blowing sexual skills, there is a great divide between the others and these super league star performers. And here they are by order of merit for me.....

1. Janet (highly highly highly skilled, quite pretty too)
2. Lai Lai (highly highly highly skilled, but not a looker)
3. Super
4. Michelle (does not CIM)
5. Violet
6. Vivi

Note: My criteria are high quality slow, long, sensuous BBBJ, AR, frenching, catbath, sexy moans, CIM (unless otherwise indicated), responsive bonking and various positions and not time watchers!!

Lesser star performers worth mentioning are Joey, Moon, Yen Yen (no CIM) and Ivy.

Hope this helps
Yes, tried them all! And you know what Bro U-Da-Man.....U-Are-On-Spot! Especially with Janet!

I thank you.
Old 27-07-2010, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H20

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfox View Post
Confirm again her location is H 20 Rm 6, Her name is Peng Peng , btw her room should be on the right ,1st room once you make the right turn into the inner section ,note that her door is facing the altar and just next to the office .

She charged me $20 since the 1st time I visit her .

Bro ,the WL u mention in "room on left handside b4 the inner section" is a milf too ,but not Peng Peng we'r taking about .
Yes Sir! I know which WL u guys referring to. I'm afraid she is too aunty for mine liking. But, again never be too sure, see how.

Btw, if i venture tomorrow? Probably will still mis Voilet, u see scare forgot let go she worked at JB. Last time with Tingx2, i learn me lesson. Keep mine thoughts and mind to myself, sit back rather lay down and enjoy the ride.

Last edited by jacky43; 27-07-2010 at 05:15 PM. Reason: additional Voilet
Old 27-07-2010, 05:19 PM
Samster

austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
Thanks bro Austin n U Da Man for the valuable info. For sure I'll be running out of sperm very soon
No worries Bro!

Take some vitamin E, eat eggs, banana, oysters, chocolate, and onions to get continuous supply of sperm, haha.

I thank you.
Old 27-07-2010, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Quality of PT WLs

Actually, i classify into 2cats, MILF and SYTs. About a brother that said he slow cummer, well mine experience is the types of WL i like.

I think is better i stick to MILF, somehow i click with her, liked Peggy and Sally H22. Sally wise i'm afraid will not RTF, somehow H22 gave me the uneasy feeling. Carol H07R11 good service we clicked, so no harm in RTF.

SYTs to me is JJ, Queen Kit and Bao Er too think they will b on reserve lists.
Old 27-07-2010, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Bro alvin36, I have been longing to do this and finally now that I have attained power 1, I ups you with my 1 humble point!

I have a long list here to ups in the likes of Bros U-Da-Man, jacky43, fornicator, parkour, steamer, TBogard, owen1, Fetish Joe, andreitt and the list goes on!!!

Thank you Bro and Bros for your support and all that I have learned and I will continue to learn and contribute!

I thank you!
Well, well, well! Good job Bro austin69!

Keep it up!

Cheers.
Old 27-07-2010, 05:30 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
I not that experienced but I got recommendation. By far it is Bro fornicator that I know who can best answer your call hehe.

Anyways, here's mine recommendations, service wise (other Bros can also contribute own opinions, most welcome):

H02 R02 - Maggie
H02 R03 - Sally
H02 R16 - Michelle
H07 R03(1F) - Super
H07 R11(1F) - Carol
H07 R01(2F) - Ann
H07 R02(2F) - Chris
H10 R04 - Da S
H10 R06 - Irene
H10 R10 - Katty
H10 R11 - Judy
H10 R12 - Kiko
H11 R09 - Ah May
H12 R06 - MJ
H12 R08 - Janet
H12 R15 - Joey
H16 R10 - Ada
H16 R12 - Jennifer
H16 R14 - Ivy
H16 R15 - Amy
H16 R17 - Moon
H24 R12 - Diamond
H24 R28 - Xiao Tian
H24 R33 - Lai Lai

I thank you.
I totally disagree!!!

Because the call was already answered by the best: Bro U-Da-Man!

I will attend to your post shortly, hehe.

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 27-07-2010 at 05:41 PM.
Old 27-07-2010, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
The fact is bro, there are a few WLs who are as good, if not better than Violet in my opinion!!!! They are star performers in a super league of their own.

Others may be better looking or offer better GFE, but when it comes to pure, unadulterated, mind-blowing sexual skills, there is a great divide between the others and these super league star performers. And here they are by order of merit for me.....

1. Janet (highly highly highly skilled, quite pretty too)
2. Lai Lai (highly highly highly skilled, but not a looker)
3. Super
4. Michelle (does not CIM)
5. Violet
6. Vivi

Note: My criteria are high quality slow, long, sensuous BBBJ, AR, frenching, catbath, sexy moans, CIM (unless otherwise indicated), responsive bonking and various positions and not time watchers!!

Lesser star performers worth mentioning are Joey, Moon, Yen Yen (no CIM) and Ivy.

Hope this helps
Bro, another fantastic post. Salute you once more!

Agree that merit here should be given for service but my criteria includes looks and body. So, my merit, but in no particular order, as follows:

Michelle, Da S, Violet, Ada, Vivi, Amy, Moon, Carol H7, Super, and Ann.

Cheers.
Old 27-07-2010, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Haaa! Bro how come? Violet very easy to catch leh. I think you better change your timing. I go PT after work, sometimes I have Violet at my disposal but I just pass her until nobody take her she go back already. Not to brag Bro, but I have RTF Violet so many times. She is great I tell you!

This is her MO:

Catbath, BBBJ, then ask you to position in doggy and she will give AR while her other hand applied with KY will stroke your dick from below. Then lie you down and more BBBJ. If you like 69 also can. A bit of frenching but not sure if she give to all bros unlike MJ and Diamond, I think they french everybody hehe.

Violet got nice body, medium boobs and great wide ass! Got to try her, you won't regret!

I thank you.
Violet is the one with short hair ? quite tall. right ?
so far, I have never try her yet.... her looks not to my liking.

Does she CIM ?
If she CIM.. I may try her one day
Old 27-07-2010, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

I'm very HAPPY! Because finally I met one of the best chick in PT. Nope, it's not VIVI... nope it's not MICHELLE... nope it's not VIOLET... can you guess WHO? sure cannot laaa... if i don't tell how you know leh (sorry arr bros... talk cock a bit... )

today after work, fast hand fast leg go to petain. then i straight go to H7R3... unfortunately it's closed. then i went up stairs... but it's closed... then when i was on my way down, i saw someone just came out from H7R3! then the door closed... and i knock knock on the door. wow... she open the door! then i ask her are you leaving? she replied YES... then i politely ask, can i be your last customer... then she nod with a friendly smile...

do i still need further introduction? she's SUPER! to me, she's good looking, fair, tall, small boobs (i'm not into boobs anyway), big butt...

when she strip, then i saw something... there's something like a lotus look alike tattoo on her pussy! wow... it makes me more steam. before we start, we have a short chat. she was asking me who recommend me... or do i know her via forum? of course i won't reveal how i know her... then suddenly bro jacky's name came into my mind... then i just say i have a friend called jacky who recommend me... (sorry arrr bro jacky... hehe)

then everything started. all the actions i'm going to cut it short as im not a good essay writer:

Name: Super
Boobs: B (not for boob lovers)
Looks: 8/10 (light make up with fake eye lashes)
Body: 9/10 (tall about 170cm with a nice rounded ass, fair as well)
FK: YES
Fingering: YES
69: YES (this is one of my favourite. she automatically give me 69 with me having a full view of her beautiful pussy. while she BBBJ me, i just can't stop fingering her)
Pussy: Well trim with a lotus tattoo
BBBJ: 10/10 (she can really really BBBJ very very well. she just can't stop doing it for about 10 minutes)
AR: 10/10 (the reason i'm giving her a perfect point is because she AR in 2 positions. first one is with both my legs lifted up, while another position is she ask me to lift up my ass with my face facing down. her tongue really drilled into my ass about 15 minutes)
FJ: 9/10 (her pussy is tight! and she is willing to try any position. for me i tried 3, first one is she on top, doggie and me on top)
CIM: YES (finally i release all my load into her mouth. she really really suck me dry)
Smoker: Not too sure
AJ: Did not ask... paiseh laaa... first time find her... maybe next time... hehe
GFE: 9/10 (give me a bear hug before i leave... so sweet... hehe)
RTF: Definitely!

Normally Super come quite early. 11.30am~6.30pm. but because of me, she manage to stay late.

after trying her, i went to see Michelle. then i passby her room, it's open... then i look in. she was half way scolding the air cond technician who's fixing her air cond. kinda fierce... then i walk off. physically... she's not my taste. maybe next time i'll try her.

by the way bros... i saw one chick who's in the same house as Super. according to the PT list, her name is Yen Yen. she's tall, not bad looking. she was wearing a sexy see through green dress. me a bit steam when i saw her. can anyone share with me her service? maybe i wanna try her next time.

hopefully i can share some valueble infos here. up me with u like me short report here. tonite i'm going to have a good sleep
Old 27-07-2010, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
Violet is the one with short hair ? quite tall. right ?
so far, I have never try her yet.... her looks not to my liking.

Does she CIM ?
If she CIM.. I may try her one day
Yes Bro, that's correct, your description are on spot. Sad to know you are not into her looks because I am. Bro she pretty and cute you know. But no worries, I cannot force anyone. But if you are looking for good service and not a time watcher, Violet is your best bet. Hehe.

According to Bro U-Da-Man, yes, Violet CIM.

I thank you.
Old 27-07-2010, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
I'm very HAPPY! Because finally I met one of the best chick in PT. Nope, it's not VIVI... nope it's not MICHELLE... nope it's not VIOLET... can you guess WHO? sure cannot laaa... if i don't tell how you know leh (sorry arr bros... talk cock a bit... )

today after work, fast hand fast leg go to petain. then i straight go to H7R3... unfortunately it's closed. then i went up stairs... but it's closed... then when i was on my way down, i saw someone just came out from H7R3! then the door closed... and i knock knock on the door. wow... she open the door! then i ask her are you leaving? she replied YES... then i politely ask, can i be your last customer... then she nod with a friendly smile...

do i still need further introduction? she's SUPER! to me, she's good looking, fair, tall, small boobs (i'm not into boobs anyway), big butt...

when she strip, then i saw something... there's something like a lotus look alike tattoo on her pussy! wow... it makes me more steam. before we start, we have a short chat. she was asking me who recommend me... or do i know her via forum? of course i won't reveal how i know her... then suddenly bro jacky's name came into my mind... then i just say i have a friend called jacky who recommend me... (sorry arrr bro jacky... hehe)

then everything started. all the actions i'm going to cut it short as im not a good essay writer:

Name: Super
Boobs: B (not for boob lovers)
Looks: 8/10 (light make up with fake eye lashes)
Body: 9/10 (tall about 170cm with a nice rounded ass, fair as well)
FK: YES
Fingering: YES
69: YES (this is one of my favourite. she automatically give me 69 with me having a full view of her beautiful pussy. while she BBBJ me, i just can't stop fingering her)
Pussy: Well trim with a lotus tattoo
BBBJ: 10/10 (she can really really BBBJ very very well. she just can't stop doing it for about 10 minutes)
AR: 10/10 (the reason i'm giving her a perfect point is because she AR in 2 positions. first one is with both my legs lifted up, while another position is she ask me to lift up my ass with my face facing down. her tongue really drilled into my ass about 15 minutes)
FJ: 9/10 (her pussy is tight! and she is willing to try any position. for me i tried 3, first one is she on top, doggie and me on top)
CIM: YES (finally i release all my load into her mouth. she really really suck me dry)
Smoker: Not too sure
AJ: Did not ask... paiseh laaa... first time find her... maybe next time... hehe
GFE: 9/10 (give me a bear hug before i leave... so sweet... hehe)
RTF: Definitely!

Normally Super come quite early. 11.30am~6.30pm. but because of me, she manage to stay late.

after trying her, i went to see Michelle. then i passby her room, it's open... then i look in. she was half way scolding the air cond technician who's fixing her air cond. kinda fierce... then i walk off. physically... she's not my taste. maybe next time i'll try her.

by the way bros... i saw one chick who's in the same house as Super. according to the PT list, her name is Yen Yen. she's tall, not bad looking. she was wearing a sexy see through green dress. me a bit steam when i saw her. can anyone share with me her service? maybe i wanna try her next time.

hopefully i can share some valueble infos here. up me with u like me short report here. tonite i'm going to have a good sleep
bro.. nice FR. but I dont think Yen Yen is in H7.
I think Yen Yen is in H11, the last 2nd room
Old 27-07-2010, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Whoa, so daring knock on door ah! But you lucky you got rewarded. Usually WL don't take anymore customers when they are going back already.

Quote:
by the way bros... i saw one chick who's in the same house as Super. according to the PT list, her name is Yen Yen. she's tall, not bad looking. she was wearing a sexy see through green dress. me a bit steam when i saw her. can anyone share with me her service? maybe i wanna try her next time
Cannot be Bro, Yen-Yen is in H11R06.

I thank you.
Old 27-07-2010, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 19
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Tried Carol from H11 R12... She is in her Red dress with power big boobs... No choice, kenna suck in by her boobs. Went inside and paid up $$$ 1st as requested by her. Washed up and she proceed with her job... I love her BBBJ with fingernail running down the dick all the way to my leg... Steam feeling... Overall finish in 25 mins. She is a friendly and chatty person but not much of GFE feeling. Just a good job done.

She doesn't allow licking of her pussy and CIM??? Can any brother help to confirm tat??? Thanks..

Last edited by scorelan; 27-07-2010 at 11:41 PM. Reason: wrong spelling
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1