The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 13-04-2009, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Thai soldiers spray gunfire, tear gas at protest

Thai soldiers sprayed automatic weapons fire and threw tear gas to clear anti-government protesters from a major intersection in the capital in the pre-dawn darkness Monday, with at least 70 people reported injured. Demonstrators responded by hurling at least one gasoline bomb at a line of troops.
Monday's clash began between 4 a.m. and 5 a.m., as troops in full combat gear advanced to disperse the protesters, who were occupying a major junction, according to witnesses.

The soldiers fired hundreds of rounds from their M-16 automatic rifles, with Associated Press reporters saying most appeared to have been aimed over the heads of the protesters. The reporters saw protesters throw at least one gasoline bomb which exploded behind the army line and tear gas floated across the eerie dawn scene.

At the nearby Century Park Hotel, foreign tourists were seen rushing into taxis and heading for Bangkok's international airport

Last edited by adidas88; 13-04-2009 at 12:23 PM.
Old 13-04-2009, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 20
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
My left hand is my current em yeu. Trying to apply lotion to smooth it.
nb so song :-( i also want em yeu lei. Muhahaha i also go find one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Bro....it been a long time since I see you here......how is life?
lol im fine... been posting pics ma... also for the last few mths bz with viet pussy kekeke.... just cool down for a mth plus liao after i chop kekeke
Old 13-04-2009, 12:28 PM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Old 13-04-2009, 12:30 PM
Samster

Old 13-04-2009, 12:32 PM
Samster

Old 13-04-2009, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
loki21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Bangkok Field Report

Can't they celebrate their New year in peace? Hope everything is ok, I still need to enjoy my stay here....
Old 13-04-2009, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Adidas

If you still there on wednesday , let me invite you to pattaya. My flight arrives at noon.

Be safe
Old 13-04-2009, 01:54 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post

You are the man.... maybe CNN or BBC should get you to their News guy...so efficient like we are at the scene...too, good reporting many thanks!
Old 13-04-2009, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
You are the man.... maybe CNN or BBC should get you to their News guy...so efficient like we are at the scene...too, good reporting many thanks!
Pictures supplied by AP and posted over yahoo.com. You can view 171 pictures of "just crowding, burning and jubilation" but the untold misery is felt by those involved or relying heavily on the tourist industry....AMITABA...this could frighten many tourists away, but maybe not those cheongsters who may get better deals now
Old 13-04-2009, 02:16 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Pictures supplied by AP and posted over yahoo.com. You can view 171 pictures of "just crowding, burning and jubilation" but the untold misery is felt by those involved or relying heavily on the tourist industry....AMITABA...this could frighten many tourists away, but maybe not those cheongsters who may get better deals now
I know, as what we know at the present moment, bro etct88 and bro Tony Stark is preparing to parachute in now.......!
Old 13-04-2009, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post

thanks bro adidas88 you are very on the dot with the update news;

this is what we call Bangkok Field Report and it warn tourist to avoid if they are not comfortable with the situation.

kudo to you...
Old 13-04-2009, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thai people must thank CASH GOD (yes CASH KINGS also no fight) Thaksin for single-handedly employing 40,000 troublemakers to achieve his agenda. A boost for employment figures in such bearish economy.

Quote:
I know, as what we know at the present moment, bro etct88 and bro Tony Stark is preparing to parachute in now.......!
While the Somali pirates are hijacking ships in the Indian Ocean. There're no signs of airport hijacking in Thailand. It's a no go. The best I can do is to ship some red, yellow or blue shirts to CASH KING adidas88 in case he's ready for some direct action. Depending on which faction he supports. He always feel bad for Thailand's current plight mah.
Old 13-04-2009, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
well whatever, at least we are well informed of the situation,
any more update please...
Old 13-04-2009, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Haiz...juz when i was dreaming about "super fun in Bangkok & planning for golf,massage & bonk & clubbing !"....Can't imagine if U are there for Sonkran Festival & all this happening !!!...How to move from place to place especially my preferred choice will be Erawan area ??? Saw earlier some scenes from CNA....It's bad !!!
Old 13-04-2009, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Shopping out in major malls, and no more gold for your tiraks to wed
Siam Pargaon, Central stores, Zen gold shops in Yaowaraj closed - Nationmultimedia.com

Avoid traffic closed:
Traffic closed at following areas, intersections - Nationmultimedia.com

More breaking news here:
Thailand's Breaking News , Hot News 24 Hours Updated , Thai Politics Crisis...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1