The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2008, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wassupm8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Froclic girl is there........stay hard longer.....
Old 09-11-2008, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

For minah lovers only....listen>>>

Go to the newly refurbished Liang Court (formerly Daimaru), go to the basement via escalator.

There are a lot of foot reflexology shops and also 2 shops selling those aromatherapy oils and all the fragrance shit....

One of them is called SALO, but the minah I am going to talk about is from the shop next to SALO.

I don't know how big those boobies are....possibly a D cup.

How I know leh?

She was wearing an apron as part of her serving attire and her cleavage can already be seen. And when she turned around, I can see the boobies pressed so hard by her bra probably that they jut out from the sides of her body.

So MINAH lovers, go tackle her! Slim and quite pretty lah, not too bad. But considered tall for a girl.
Why you so like dat?
Old 11-11-2008, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
zeppy.bun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tampines century square chinese lady w C cups unbuttoned polo tee - young milf
Old 11-11-2008, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wassupm8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah lan eh!
be more specific lah!
Old 11-11-2008, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 21
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
I realised there are more lookers in HK than in SG, fairer skin and tighter skirts. Problem is their boobs are smaller lol. Even my chinese colleague complain HK women has small boobs, so bros in SG, pls make good use of the eyeball time.
i agree !hk ladies are more everlasting looks than sgp ladies!
Everywhere on the streets,there are nice-looking gals to look at!
Most hk gals.i agree comes with small boob..BUT they are much more friendly than sgp ladies...but also depends....
sgp gals are mostly small boobs too . 32 b cuppers.(many).with push up bra are very common in cbd areas!
Old 15-11-2008, 02:15 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have a specific shop but most places where angmohs hang out - great world city, holland v - will tend to have busty SPGs or SYTs around there too.. And those that are with angmohs tend to be quite daring, like not wear bra, or show a heckuva lot of cleavage

That's why I like to take home office work and do them at the kopi joints in such places... need to relax, almost certainly got eye candy walk by LOL! Plus at GWC you hang near the escalators, bound to have downblouses

Please hor, don't everyone converge on GWC or HV LOLOL...
Old 15-11-2008, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

for quite a few years, i was inrigued with the boss (i think) of "that cd shop", anyone knows if she can up or not ?
Old 16-11-2008, 01:08 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
for quite a few years, i was inrigued with the boss (i think) of "that cd shop", anyone knows if she can up or not ?
Don't think so lol but the girls in "that cd shop" at GWC quite SYT.. I think they are hired purposely like that, and they ZERO in on the angmohs very very quickly lol
Old 16-11-2008, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 811 / Power: 23
Chandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
Hahaha me too! In fact, I wrote about her some 2 years back:

My Favourite Lao Chio Can Be Found in Great World City

Last I saw, she was driving a BMW X3 when it was launched not too long ago. She's either damn loaded, or tio bao liao.

Any additional information on her is welcome!
Old 22-11-2008, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1899 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler View Post

Last I saw, she was driving a BMW X3 when it was launched not too long ago. She's either damn loaded, or tio bao liao.

does she have big boobs ? heh heh
Old 22-11-2008, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 19
hotbody2005 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhotbody2005 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhotbody2005 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler View Post

She's the boss's gf. Looks damn cute and sweet for her age. Can pass as pop star on CD cover. She's a little more plump now but still as cute. Very loaded, unless you can buy over her chain of stores, don't think can up bcos she's not stupid dumb blonde.
Old 23-11-2008, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ilovetatboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is this 20++ PRC working at Thomson Shell (Next to Long House). As my buddy is staying in a private property inside, It's a must to drive passby this Shell petrol kiosk. There was once I stop there and purchase a pack of cigs. Noticed this PRC with hugh boobs despite wearing 7-11 uniform. Not bad looking with long straight hair.

Eversince that day, whenever there's mahjong session with my buddy, I would always visit that Shell first to either pump petrol or buy stuff ..... After several meetings with her, she sort of recongise me somehow. I managed to talk to her. She's from Hokkien province and heading back to China by next CNY. But I think she's working night shift cos i only manage to see her during night time.

Any daring bros here who's interested may go visit her. And ask if she has other "alternate" job
Old 23-11-2008, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 17
primo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetatboob View Post
Any daring bros here who's interested may go visit her. And ask if she has other "alternate" job
bro, dont waste the chance since you had already started conversation with her.

maybe can start off with asking where she go during offday?
Old 23-11-2008, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
FiveCees deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFiveCees deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancelot View Post
which branch huh?
Guillemard Road, Lor 34. She should be working more often during sch hols
Old 23-11-2008, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1899 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
bro what you mean by Friderous ?
bro can you clarify the shop name is it Firdouse Electronics Pte Ltd ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1