The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
soda

Old 08-09-2023, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 463 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13895 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Post cum polishing + male squirting

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlkl View Post
PS: those who doesn't meet my set criteria, please do not PM me. Keep the space in my mail box free for those who qualify while you go out there, try some random ml and post a fr.
Boss, I qualified or not? If so, do share BaoBao and Lisa ctc. Thank you.
Old 08-09-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerwasp View Post
Visited Lisa thanks to bro JL's reco. Location was easy to find with lots of parking.

Looks: 7/10 (milf but wont reject)
Svc: 8/10. Massage was just ok but she was easy to talk to. JG was also comfortable with good svc at the end.
RTM: yes
what is the damage? $89 + ?
Old 08-09-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 15
awesomemale is a Helpful and Caring Samsterawesomemale is a Helpful and Caring Samsterawesomemale is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pm you Liao bro
Old 08-09-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 657 / Power: 12
Himeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to behold

Hi ts, I think I meet the minimum requirement, pls share ctc and location ,TIA!
Old 12-09-2023, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 1
WhiteLodge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried BaoBao a few weeks back. after cum, too sensitive edi, buay tahan the polishing and not able to exp post-cum polishing...

will RTM another time when im ready heheh

Baobao is easy to talk to and very friendly.

ps: dun ask me for ctc, paiseh. pls seek the original sharer. thank you
Old 12-09-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 22
jlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteLodge View Post
tried BaoBao a few weeks back. after cum, too sensitive edi, buay tahan the polishing and not able to exp post-cum polishing...

will RTM another time when im ready heheh

Baobao is easy to talk to and very friendly.

ps: dun ask me for ctc, paiseh. pls seek the original sharer. thank you

Thks for the fr.
I can't stand her polishing too as it make my leg go jelly and I always got to stop her from doing it.
Old 12-09-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 1
WhiteLodge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlkl View Post
Thks for the fr.
I can't stand her polishing too as it make my leg go jelly and I always got to stop her from doing it.
welcome man

hahaha i din even last 5 second of polishing
but reli wanna go back and exp what all the bros been talking about
a new sensation
Old 13-09-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 6
piakong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiakong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiakong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro, looking fwd to the contact sharing of BB n Lisa
Old 13-09-2023, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 14
puremoni is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpuremoni is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpuremoni is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Baobao will explain how to make your manhood Strong,have a lot of health inssue knowledge.Hit the right spot , relaxing your muscles,a tcm master.cannot tahan the polishing even for 5 sec but will try it next time.unbearable.A happy going lady ,knowing when to stop conversation when come to a intense section.all please take care of this gem. thanks bro for the recommendation.

Last edited by puremoni; 16-09-2023 at 01:45 PM.
Old 14-09-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 22
jlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by puremoni View Post
Baobao will explain how to make your manhood Strong,have a lot of health inssue knowledge.Hit the right spot , relaxing your muscles.cannot tahan even for 5 sec also, unbearable.A happy going lady ,all please take care of this gem. thanks bro for the recommendation.
Thks for the fr
Old 14-09-2023, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Darknight12345 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can share contact with Baobao pls thanks bro!
Old 14-09-2023, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Thanks to bro jlkl sharing
Had managed to try baobao too.
Space is quite small for a big guy like me, but once lie down it doesn't matter also

Very friendly lady. And she's not calculative. Another bro had probably overlapped the booking by 30mins so I was waiting for her in the front portion.

As I booked 1.5h she then charged me for 1h instead and still did 1.5h.
Her massage is good and would grope the groin from time to time to molest lol.

Quite interesting lady and is easy to talk to her. The polishing part was sensitive but I didn't managed to squirt. The release part was quite explosive hitting my neck. The massage she did was to help clear the pathways and for circulation.
Old 14-09-2023, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13226 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds good. Do pm me if I qualified

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 14-09-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 8
aliwangwang is one of the Best!aliwangwang is one of the Best!aliwangwang is one of the Best!

@jlkl Hope I am qualified to receive BB and Lisa contacts from you. Do pm me if I am. Will post MR once I visit
Old 14-09-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

tried bb the other day, same treatment with the gloves on and started digging your asshole...lucky empty bowels if not sure jialat...finished with a hj...money well spent...if breast is soft, will be perfect...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1