The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2007, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold
Re: Divorce

thks all bro,

since i cant even take good care of myself so will let my wife get the daughter, just hope dun happen in future my wife remarry, heard daughter kena bully by the step dad can liau !!

already agreed that 80% of my assets (house and shares) transfer to my daughter till she 21years old then can use or sell..so its fair.

this the best we as a man can do lor .. anyway lives still go on ..
Old 19-07-2007, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 22
cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
maybe your daughter will be in her good hands?
summore u mentioned flings, maybe u have failed her too many times?

honest speaking, divorce is the last resort. since u r @ fault, u shd show her u wan back the family and sincere to change unless u dun wan to.

this concern a innocent child. pls tink twice.
I second No_Faith's comments above.

Since you DO know its your fault and stop your nonsense !!! Go prove to her you're sincere.

Unless like No-Faith said, you're already on another boat and still want your daughter. Kan-kor la.... you can't have every thing in this world

Bro, remember this word ................... KARMA
think 10x before you divorce, its not an easy path... trust me
Old 19-07-2007, 02:09 AM
Samster

cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m3m3m View Post
thks all bro,

since i cant even take good care of myself so will let my wife get the daughter, just hope dun happen in future my wife remarry, heard daughter kena bully by the step dad can liau !!

already agreed that 80% of my assets (house and shares) transfer to my daughter till she 21years old then can use or sell..so its fair.

this the best we as a man can do lor .. anyway lives still go on ..
the best you can do is GO BACK TO HER, Not Run Away from it...
Old 19-07-2007, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 18
WillamSexsphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWillamSexsphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

1.Reconsider

Women are actually forgiving creatures at heart. They may scream and shout and nag, but in the end they will forgive, no matter how many times the man has flings outside. It takes time, but they will forgive. However they will never forget.

So you would have to seriously consider the part on 'forget'. Cos each time unhappiness happens, it's gonna be brought up. It can be hell, more so when we singaporean suffer from competitive work stress daily and comming back to our safe abode to realise its only a house and not a home.

2. Assets
No need to hide assets. Your wife had given you her youth, her love and even bore you a kid. She actually does deserve her share. It would be tough on her for her to survive alone without a job, looking after the kid, after all she is already old. You did admit it was your fault for the divorce, so responsiblity will fall on you.

Money cant buy love. All the money in the world will not make up your absence to your daughter. She may not express her longings nor understand why the separation, for she is only a child or teenager, but in time, such feelings of absence will fester in her heart and she may grow up dysfunctionally from a normal family life.

Damage had been done, you would have to really find the time and interest to be there for her physically as she grows up, or you and society gonna have a problem child on its hand. She did not ask to be born, so being born, its your responsibility, even if you dont have custody over the child.

I am in the same boat, divorce with a daughter like you, but not because of flings. I was negligent and got too caught up with work to bring home the bacon. There never was time in the economic battlefield....

All the best and good luck to you

Vote me for MP! I will ban LD, transfer AV to anti-terrrorism, cap prices for masses-HJ-$10,BJ/FJ-$40,tips-$20 for full 2hrs,make men carry 2 condom compulsory,welcome foriegn SEX talent!
Old 19-07-2007, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

imho, based on wat bro 3m3m3m posted, i tink bro 3m3m3m has a bochup feeling on this divorce. maybe he is an easy going person.
seems like he insist on going divorce and nothing we can do liao.

so wish u all the best of your new life.

peace
Old 19-07-2007, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 22
solidwoody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Divorce

Brother 3m I hope you would seriously consider other alternatives before going through with the divorce. Dun forget getting a divorce is easy but I think we usually do not take into consideration the effect it would have on your children. You had a hand in making this child, dun you think she deserves some responsibility from you to at least try for some reconciliation ? Divorce is just another excuse for you running away.
Old 19-07-2007, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
BRAWNY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Women Charter is implemented to protect women's interest and welfare, not guys.
Old 19-07-2007, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
imho, based on wat bro 3m3m3m posted, i tink bro 3m3m3m has a bochup feeling on this divorce. maybe he is an easy going person.
seems like he insist on going divorce and nothing we can do liao.
I feel it is not the divorce he is "bo-chup" ... it is his present wife.

3m3m3m, I just hope you remember the vows that you made at ROM (which WILL BE the SAME vows you will make with your future wife)

I know we can do nothing about his decision but i hope he realise what he's doing to his daughter.
Old 20-07-2007, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold

thks to all bro,

after all the advise here, actually try to talk to her, but before i finish my sentences .. the phone sound " do..do..do..." haiz.. mb will try to talk to her parents first, ask for SOS...then will see wat happen next.

but come to tink bout it, for the sake of daughter, stay together but no feeling, abit cruel to her .. anyway, i will try again to love her and the family .. hope i really can change .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1