The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2004, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok - Route66 Dance Pub

Quote:
Originally Posted by delifrance
LOL LOL LOL. Thanks bro Vax

Hi Peter North......yes it is a coffee house on the ground level of Siam Hotel. there are birds in the carpark, birds in the coffee house, birds at the roadside stalls also. just imagine any hotel lobby in Sg or KL and it is full of birds sitting around and smiling. China has many of these also in the major cities.
Strangely they all congregate at Siam Hotel.
Old 19-06-2004, 04:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Bitter2004 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
Strangely they all congregate at Siam Hotel.
I find that in Thailand JW is really popular. Whenever i go and visit my frens over there. WE go drinking and it's naturally JW Black.
Old 20-06-2004, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
delifrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

JW has a long history of operating in thailand. Chivas is the new boy and is more aggressive. JW Black is slightly smoother than Chivas 12 but JW is quite boring to drink. Thai people dont really give a shit as long as it tastes better when mixed with Soda or Coke or water than the other lousy brands of whisky.

thai people like whisky, that's why JW is popular apart from the various thai brands and lesser known whiskies like 100 Pipers, Master Blend, Regency, etc.

you should try rice wine from the different parts of thailand, I personally like the types that they make in Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai to the ones they make in Sakeo.
Old 20-06-2004, 12:24 AM
Samster

why they congregate at Siam Hotel....? simple....a place to sit and rest and work at the same time. It is also a unspoken social arrangement, an unspoken agreement with the authorities (so that the authorities can officially or unofficially (I dont know) raid the place from time to time to clean up the chicken population).

there are other joints like Siam Hotel, these are not as famous as Siam Hotel. But these joints are very popular and more discreet ....and I can be very sure that the girls are all 100% university students or very recent university student drop-outs!
Old 20-06-2004, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
why they congregate at Siam <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=Hotel&v=56">Hotel</a>....? simple....a place to sit and rest and work at the same <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=56">time</a>. It is also a unspoken social arrangement, an unspoken agreement with the authorities (so that the authorities can officially or unofficially (I dont know) <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=raid&v=56">raid</a> the place from <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=56">time</a> to <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=56">time</a> to clean up the chicken population).

there are other joints like Siam <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=Hotel&v=56">Hotel</a>, these are not as famous as Siam <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=Hotel&v=56">Hotel</a>. But these joints are very popular and more discreet ....and I can be very sure that the girls are all 100% <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=university&v=56">university</a> students or very recent <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=university&v=56">university</a> student drop-outs!
So bro where are all these joints...did u mention to me before.

BTW i jus knew a TG from Jazzy 51 who was on social visit pass for 2 weeks.
She is very eurasian Look.
She is currently a uni student from BKK. But refused to tell me which Uni
to save the uni's reputation.She used to work in Mirage for 2 mths in Feb.
But claimed that Mirage business is getting worse so try out S'pore but was disappointed tat in SG she earned much lesser than in Mirage.Speak quite ok
english for a Thai & of nearly the same standard as my current TG.
gave me her Thai number & ask me to call her if I were to visit BKK...

anyway, Bro u havent tell me when will u be back?

Cheers
Old 20-06-2004, 01:34 PM
Samster

Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
why they congregate at Siam Hotel....? simple....a place to sit and rest and work at the same time. It is also a unspoken social arrangement, an unspoken agreement with the authorities (so that the authorities can officially or unofficially (I dont know) raid the place from time to time to clean up the chicken population).

there are other joints like Siam Hotel, these are not as famous as Siam Hotel. But these joints are very popular and more discreet ....and I can be very sure that the girls are all 100% university students or very recent university student drop-outs!
I kinda like Siam Hotel. It's a standalone hotel along one long stretch of N.Petchaburi road, and it doesn't appear as rowdy as other joints along Sukhumvit. I think I'm going to drop by that coffee shop in Siam Hotel for a cup of coffee and feast my eyes to a host of beautiful girls before taking my pick.
Old 21-06-2004, 12:09 AM
Samster

Hi Mr Romance

I am trying my best to come home this week.

Siam Hotel? check www.bangkoktonight.com on the map sections and you will know. if you are in Bangkok, take a taxi anywhere in the city areas like Sukhumvit, Ratchada, Surawong, Silom, Sathorn and tell the taxi to bring you to Siam Hotel. shouldnt be a problem. Siam Hotel is best visited from 12.30am to 4am. the "jewels" (really part time hookers who need the a bit of cash to tide over the monthly rental) are scattered along the road and carpark in small pockets from 27th of every month to the 6th of the following month.

Jazzy 51 in Joo Chiat? any thai bird that lands there is not very good quality, the local thais will not even bother to bang them.

work in Mirage? every bird can say she works in Mirage...but at the cafe or ap nam or the superstar ap nam? you need to know the joints in Bkk, each joint have product differentiation. if the bird works in the cafe in Mirage, I'll bet she crows like a stupid chicken when she sings and I have met lousy girls there before. Those that work at the superstar ap nam look good but i dont do ap nam so I cant comment. Anyway, there's no big thing about 'banging the eyeballs out a bird" from an ap nam joint, I still wonder why some people boast about it......you should sit down with a bunch of birds and hear them talk about men.....you'd be surprised.
Old 21-06-2004, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

u must be referring to XXRXAXXX hotel
heehee
Old 21-06-2004, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2532 / Power: 22
MarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms
u must be referring to XXRXAXXX hotel
heehee
EUROAISA. Agreed SIAM is too famous now.
Old 21-06-2004, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNgSiongBoon
EUROAISA. Agreed SIAM is too famous now.
The next question is where is Euroasia..hehe.
Old 21-06-2004, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 23
CumKing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumKing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumKing is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
LOL LOL LOL. Thanks bro Vax

Hi Peter North......yes it is a coffee house on the ground level of Siam Hotel. there are birds in the carpark, birds in the coffee house, birds at the roadside stalls also. just imagine any hotel lobby in Sg or KL and it is full of birds sitting around and smiling. China has many of these also in the major cities.
Walao...this place has been around for as long as I can remember. Had my 1st overnite serving there aeons ago...

Last time the place was called Come Dara Cafe or something...hehehe

Now still swarming with activity...wow...

Reminiscing,

CK

P.S. As for RCA, was there when it 1st opened I think like 10 years ago!!! KNN, packed like sardines...both sides of the streets loaded with pubs & the middle road was jampacked with patrons a la Swing Singapore party in Orchard Road of yonder..really crazy....
Old 22-06-2004, 12:18 AM
Samster

another nice KTV place, go to Ladphrao Soi 12, Income Hotel. check out the KTV there.

apart from EuroAsia Hotel......there's the coffee shop near Soi Sabai jai ......hehehehe the road is called Suthisan area....go past Chao Pyra Park Hotel with Emmanelle at behind you....ie...towards the direction of Duang Muang.....at the first cross junction after Chao Pyra Park hotel, turn right into an area called Suthisan......just tell the taxi driver to look for Soi Sabai jai. drop off when the taxi stops and look around....I guarantee you that the coffee shop is no more than 50m away...but no guarantee that it is still open for business!!!! LOL.

Please note that Suthisan is also home (along with the Huey Kwang area stretching all the way to Ladphrao area) to the birds who work in Ratchada, Intermara, Meng Zai's Caribbean, Town in Town, Sukhumvit areas. There are a lot of interesting things about 150m into both sides of Ratchada road........
Old 22-06-2004, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
another nice KTV place, go to Ladphrao Soi 12, Income Hotel. check out the KTV there.
this one i dun know
good !! atleast got new place to venture next trip
Old 22-06-2004, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 22
plman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to behold

What I am going to write has nothing to do with Route66 (didnt want to start a new thread becos nothing to shout about this topic) but I happened to be in Thaialnd last week and I went to Tango in Suhkumvit Soi 42.
Just nice they have this lingerie show on Thursday, 17 June.
Those models were just chio, or super chio, i must say.
wow, lao chui nua man.
after the show finished, can see that mama-san brought some of these models to sit with customer.
as for the usual girl for you to pick to sit n chit chat with you, the level are just so-so. language is a problem cos they can speak very little english n me miani miani pasa thai.
in the end, end up alone back to hotel. hahaha
Old 23-06-2004, 02:38 AM
Samster

in tango, check out if mama vicky is still there, she'll do anything with you for affection, she's mad, mama san still compete with the girls. LOL.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1