The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2011, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
coconutskin is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoconutskin is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoconutskin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
up her post......................
Old 12-12-2011, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 13
mamak is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermamak is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermamak is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermamak is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ✿✿✿Another 141 Branding FOUND !!! 太美了✿✿✿ Xiao Han 小涵 ! VERY SEXY FIGURE ~ (pics)

Good Find Bro !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-12-2011, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
shannon7andre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ✿✿✿Another 141 Branding FOUND !!! 太美了✿✿✿ Xiao Han 小涵 ! VERY SEXY FIGURE ~ (pics)

Just tried her this evening. Not like the pics. But, her service really made up for it. Nice and slow and able to accept my small request. I will write more the next time, but I think this is good enuf for a rtf. Guess this should be better than an any FR description rite?
Old 14-12-2011, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 13
RE555 is a glorious beacon of lightRE555 is a glorious beacon of lightRE555 is a glorious beacon of lightRE555 is a glorious beacon of lightRE555 is a glorious beacon of lightRE555 is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: ✿✿✿Another 141 Branding FOUND !!! 太美了✿✿✿ Xiao Han 小涵 ! VERY SEXY FIGURE ~ (pics)

Her service takes it all as every bros here mentioned.............

Good Find !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 14-12-2011, 06:28 PM
Samster

coconutskin is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoconutskin is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoconutskin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamak View Post
Good Find Bro !!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for your comments bro..............
Old 16-12-2011, 12:53 PM
Samster

up her post....................................
Old 19-12-2011, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 13
accelera is one of the Best!accelera is one of the Best!accelera is one of the Best!accelera is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: ✿✿✿Another 141 Branding FOUND !!! 太美了✿✿✿ Xiao Han 小涵 ! VERY SEXY FIGURE ~ (pics)

Thanks Xiao Han 小涵 for a lovely evening.

First thing that caught me was her voice over the phone, she sounded gentle and sweet which got me excited as i was driving to meet her.
Next was her flowing long hair, her feminity was over flowing.

Thoroughly enjoyed Xiao Han 小涵 company, she was a good conversationist and gentle in bed.
GFE feel is superb!!

Will rtf definitely.
Old 20-12-2011, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by accelera View Post
Thanks Xiao Han 小涵 for a lovely evening.

First thing that caught me was her voice over the phone, she sounded gentle and sweet which got me excited as i was driving to meet her.
Next was her flowing long hair, her feminity was over flowing.

Thoroughly enjoyed Xiao Han 小涵 company, she was a good conversationist and gentle in bed.
GFE feel is superb!!

Will rtf definitely.
Short and friendly FR...... thanks for the effort bro.......
Old 21-12-2011, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 13
mamak is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermamak is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermamak is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermamak is a living Saint! - you won't find better

SMS for slot a few times for RTF but either she no reply or reply very late till schedule too tight le, got to give it a miss... will contact her real soon and hope able to get a slot again.......... Guess too much FR around here already.....
Old 21-12-2011, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamak View Post
sms for slot a few times for rtf but either she no reply or reply very late till schedule too tight le, got to give it a miss... Will contact her real soon and hope able to get a slot again.......... Guess too much fr around here already.....
cheers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 23-12-2011, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 13
megacheeky has a reputation beyond reputemegacheeky has a reputation beyond reputemegacheeky has a reputation beyond reputemegacheeky has a reputation beyond reputemegacheeky has a reputation beyond reputemegacheeky has a reputation beyond reputemegacheeky has a reputation beyond reputemegacheeky has a reputation beyond reputemegacheeky has a reputation beyond reputemegacheeky has a reputation beyond reputemegacheeky has a reputation beyond repute

First of all, would like to thank TS for sharing this great gem! SMS-ed xiao-qi in the afternoon, looking for a slot for late night, and within mins she replied! Told her about my fetish for OLs, and she gladly obliged to dress up as one.

Drove over to her place, and waited for about 3-5 mins. A tall, slim and beautiful sexy OL was walking towards my car. Was asking myself, is that xiao qi? Bingo! Drove her to my designated hotel room, and along the way, was creating small talks with me. Plus plus point!

Upon reaching the hotel room, we took a little break, watched abit of TV, then proceed to shower. Cleaned you thoroughly, using her body to rub your back! Quickly dried ourselves up, and proceed to the bed. Shall not elaborate on the actions, try it out guys, you will never regret!

Looks:8/10(After make-up, she got all the men turning their heads, tested and proven.)
Boobs:B+(Don't think it's a C+, nice and soft)
Frenching:She initiated!
Catbath:SOP
BJ:9/10(She knows her stuff well!)
FJ:8/10(Tried 4-5 positions, no joke! She will hug you real tight like a GF when you are about to cum.)
GFE:8/10
Dmg:$400+drinks
RTFefinitely! I'm on her priority list, don't know how true is that, haha!

Overall, xiao qi gives me a friendly and sweet feeling which I never get from other FLs. We chatted almost everything under the sun! Those who are into OLs, ask her to dress up as one, her outlook will make your mind go wild. Bros, show her more concern and take good care of her, because she's worth every penny!

TS, thanks for sharing this gem with us! Up my points if you like my FR! (:
Old 23-12-2011, 08:31 PM
Samster

bump up her post..............
Old 08-01-2012, 05:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
puieh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried xiao han a week back..looks is 75% of the photo..tooo much photoshopped liao but her boobs are firm bj was abit rough..abit bad for me..but FJ was sop..likely rtf when money comes in
Old 22-01-2012, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 15
LeeXiaoLong is one of the Best!LeeXiaoLong is one of the Best!LeeXiaoLong is one of the Best!LeeXiaoLong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeiNehNeh View Post
This is one wild and horny gal and almost wanna make me cum twice sia~
Got her and her mate to do shuang fei and she took charge all the way leaving no room to make me take a break, so juz to satisfy her n let her do her thing n poke her forcefully, taking my revenge along the way seeing her bouncy boobs dance to our momentum is simply wonderful to watch n i had a powerful release inside her before collaspe on her, both of us panting like mad. We exchange kisses along the way n rest awhile for my bom bom
Really value for money to bonk a young lass with nice boobs, good service, nice looking and include room somemore!! Dun wait for Christmas liao!!

Face: 75/100

Service: 80/100

Total damage: box of 3 cds, $100/each, millions of sperms~
Old 29-01-2012, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 23
wildehavanas is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwildehavanas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tied xiao han a few times liao ... every time make me wanna rtf. compared to her roommate, looks lose just a bit but eager to please she is much better. More GF feeling and she enjoys the it. Personally xiao han is worth the $$ as she is makes you feel, while her roommate very biz business.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1