The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2006, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 23
DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of
Re: Hangzhou Enquires

Quote:
Originally Posted by deleted_nil
Bro the link u provide .... Page cannot be display -.-
Might be becos of the face. Try the link I posted before which was just above my last post.
Old 08-06-2006, 05:28 PM
Route66

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69er
Any recommendations for night clubs there? Thanks
Just be careful when you go to nightclubs in HZ, a lot of them are prepare to suck you dry end of the night. I would suggest go with the locals and make sure is their regular hangouts.
Old 08-06-2006, 05:35 PM
Route66

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by deleted_nil
also at here i don see any bbs which got sneaky red lights -_-'' ... OR are there any website which i can see which talk abt HZ and etc which provide info on where to play and etc ... btw any bros at HZ who got gd lobang intro a bit to me...
One of my thai friends go to HZ very frequently, though without knowing a single word of mandarin he managed to hook girls every trip to his hotel for LT. What he usually did was to hangout near those BBS or local joints and waited for them to knock off after work! Well, probably he has all the time in the world to do just that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1