The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2005, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 20
maxz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Blue Rose TN @ Hougang

any new girl , i am going tomorrow
Old 18-06-2005, 11:01 PM
Joe Tan

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I think galsharing is trying his best to get people to BR cos many of my friend got tricked. It is definitely not what he says & you can see that whenever he reply, he is so protective. If anyone have doubt, have a look. Your eyes never betray you. Those lady are all so old & their attitude is very bad.
Old 19-06-2005, 03:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Davvy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yup, i agree. I went to BR last week. Most of the gals can't make it Previously was still ok. Now....sigh
Old 19-06-2005, 03:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ahnah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davvy
Yup, i agree. I went to BR last week. Most of the gals can't make it Previously was still ok. Now....sigh

where is this BR ? I am thinking going later when the dawn break .
Old 19-06-2005, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 19
nukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of light

Went tis place two days ago, the place really sucks n never see any model like gal leh, ask for maomao claim out station, the rest can't make it , no mood liao.
Old 19-06-2005, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
sgkingfisher69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been surfing in the forum for a long time liao and rarely post.

Just went there yesterday around 10pm and look for Ting Ting or Yang Yang.
Ting Ting not available and claim that most of the girls are out and will return
in a few days' time. So LL choose a girl name, Coco (youngest looking ?) who claim to be her 2nd day at work.

Looks: 4/10
Figure: 36C soft and real (too bad I am not a boob lover)
Frenching: Never try & dun intend to
Massage: 3/10
HJ: Never try
BJ: No
FJ: 1/10 (just a hole for you to fuck)
RTF: Never

Damage: $30 + $80

IMHO, this place is what I classify as a pure "fuck shop". Those who are looking for massage and extra service and really forget about this place. However, I must admit that I have not seen the rest of the girls but if you are looking just "special" I would honestly believe that paying S$150 cat for any FL or GL would be value for money. Just reduce the number of visits and you will have enough $ for better quality and service.

HAPPY at Klapa street is a better place to go, good massage and a little cheap thrill after that. Value for money. However, things have change in the recent weeks, not just the price to pay is higher but most importantly the service level as well as attitude. Looks like
Old 19-06-2005, 02:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
PASSIONAETE04 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

IMHO, this place is what I classify as a pure "fuck shop". Those who are looking for massage and extra service and really forget about this place. However, I must admit that I have not seen the rest of the girls but if you are looking just "special" I would honestly believe that paying S$150 cat for any FL or GL would be value for money. Just reduce the number of visits and you will have enough $ for better quality and service.

Agree, this is a hopeless TN to visit, all gals got no standard, they are only interested in FJ and get $$...I ever walk out after 5 min of massage, that gal really suck !
Old 19-06-2005, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19924 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

kinda missed ah fang's svcs. not bad looking, very accomodating (auto stripped, during HJ wrap her legs ard yr ass), HJ onli $30 - that's d immediate price she quoted when asked (in general gals will start wif $50), gd massage
... tis kind of lobang where to find ... my ingredients of an ideal massage!

pity she left so early!!!
if she happens to return, bros kindly inform me .. thks a mil!!!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 19-06-2005, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
mataman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from BR. Seems like today really quiet. Went up and was assigned Coco.

When she came in, didn't really take a good look at her. Just lie down and waited for the massage. TCSS with her. ONly when I turned my head and see her was I like WOW!! Fucking big boobs!! Bros who like big boobs will like her. And they are soft.

Looks: 5/10 (I've seen better. She looks like a Thai or Malaysian though, coz she very tan.)
Figure: Fucking big boobs!!!
Massage: 5/10 (nothing special. press press here, rub rub there)
HJ: 810
BJ: NA
FJ: NA

Damage: $30 + $50 (HJ) Sorry if some think I spoil market. Normally I give $30, esp for those who just do like pumping water from well. Coco was much better, hence the additional $20.
Old 20-06-2005, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 21
seacher is one of the Best!seacher is one of the Best!seacher is one of the Best!seacher is one of the Best!

been there done that...
went there quite sometime ago and was given mao mao
lookwise not bad told me she from shanghai
boobs also quite nice and she is 25 (she told me one)
did a FJ at 80 there she very rush
gave me a short bj real short a few sec only
i have not much chemistry with her
damage is 30+80
Old 21-06-2005, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
galsharing is one of the Best!galsharing is one of the Best!galsharing is one of the Best!galsharing is one of the Best!

For bros information, Joe Tan is the one of the bro been banned form my fourm as he is a OKT for other gals. Now he is posting untrue again. For those who are in my forum, you will know that there is nothing to hide....the BR gals photos are in my fourm and you can see for yourself.

Just doing my part by posting FR as well as photos so that bros will not be conned. So Joe, what have you contributed? Nothing at all, but trying to pull business your way again? By using Joe Tan here, and then posting about another TN (you know which one I am talking about) using another nick (also been banned in my fourm)....that is a very cheap shot.

As for bros who went to BR, see the photos in my fourm and then asked for the one you like. Did I post COCO photos in my fourm? No...did I recommend her? No....so what is your complaint? That is why I post the photos with their names for bros to know and not get conned.

As for the gals not been there....did you know that they have to leave Singapore every two weeks before coming back again? If not, then maybe you should get your facts right first...

Anything else that I can enlighten bros here?
Old 21-06-2005, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 20
rockhard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by galsharing
For bros information, Joe Tan is the one of the bro been banned form my fourm as he is a OKT for other gals. Now he is posting untrue again. For those who are in my forum, you will know that there is nothing to hide....the BR gals photos are in my fourm and you can see for yourself.

Just doing my part by posting FR as well as photos so that bros will not be conned. So Joe, what have you contributed? Nothing at all, but trying to pull business your way again? By using Joe Tan here, and then posting about another TN (you know which one I am talking about) using another nick (also been banned in my fourm)....that is a very cheap shot.

As for bros who went to BR, see the photos in my fourm and then asked for the one you like. Did I post COCO photos in my fourm? No...did I recommend her? No....so what is your complaint? That is why I post the photos with their names for bros to know and not get conned.

As for the gals not been there....did you know that they have to leave Singapore every two weeks before coming back again? If not, then maybe you should get your facts right first...

Well said bro. Im newbie here but have to support bro galsharing and hence my virgin post. Been to BR a couple of times and tried Piao Xue twice.

Of course there are gals who cannot make it in BR as well but which place dont have gals that simply cannot make it?

Up you for that.
Old 21-06-2005, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 22
Innoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInnoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Huh!? Your forum? where?

Quote:

Old 21-06-2005, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
galsharing is one of the Best!galsharing is one of the Best!galsharing is one of the Best!galsharing is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Blue Rose TN @ Hougang

Thanks bro "rockhard"....the way bro Joe wrote it is like I take a gun and point at his head to force him to go to BR......which I didn't, maybe in his dreams...

He go on to say that I 'tricked' bros into going to BR...heee...maybe he thought that all bros are 3 yrs old child (like him) that I can 'tricked' so easily...

The best part is...there are photos for him to see but maybe he is blind, so well...give him the benefit of the doubt.

Now someone must have deducted my point (guess who?)...well as bros here say, just ignore them....very wise....
Old 21-06-2005, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Dai Loke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I support bro galsharing, as lately BR had really brought in some quality gals especially ah fang n xiao mei(too bad they went back liao). So if bro joe tan say that BR gals suck think it is juz dat either his standard is too high or juz dat he is really here to mess ard.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1