The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2013, 06:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
supertora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore View Post
went there with 2 bro from sammyboy.

some points to ponder:

the room tht u took laast rd was the best rom they have for playig loud music. oter room dun come close at all, although if u want to sing, its not bad soundig. the sound proffing in oter room are also non existent. when that biggest room plays the rooms next door will be afffected.

gals wise, selection not that great and these gals very pro.. and we kena bad experience being conned by them..

costing wse.. not cheap. we went late pay forst package at 380. then add 6 bucket at 68 each. later at 3 ask us extend, and tehy say 500++ for room n 5 package.

overall not cheap.
i thot when u fengtao u dun care soundproof anymore? the lounder the music the better..

gals - how they conned you? butterfly n never return? insist booking? go upstair? ask for tips? i tot u r more experience n not easy to be conned?

extend with with 500?? guess u took the biggest room #777 or #888? since u go with oni 3pax, it is better to book medium or small room. last time i extend after 3am n pay oni 200 for mid room.

u all really can drink. me always hv left over if open 20bot/1st package

anyway, sorry to hear u r not happy that night. i shud go join u..since i know the manager there very well. can nego i think..
Old 03-08-2013, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertora View Post
i thot when u fengtao u dun care soundproof anymore? the lounder the music the better..

gals - how they conned you? butterfly n never return? insist booking? go upstair? ask for tips? i tot u r more experience n not easy to be conned?

extend with with 500?? guess u took the biggest room #777 or #888? since u go with oni 3pax, it is better to book medium or small room. last time i extend after 3am n pay oni 200 for mid room.

u all really can drink. me always hv left over if open 20bot/1st package

anyway, sorry to hear u r not happy that night. i shud go join u..since i know the manager there very well. can nego i think..
If ur in the loudest room everything is ok. But when ur in other rooms n wanna sing. The sound from big room covers evrything.

We only sat in mid or small room.

On the gals. Tell u in person
Old 03-08-2013, 11:28 PM
Samster

sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipussykik View Post
Hai everybody
How are you ?
I am coming to miri soon and you know miri is fucking boring without girls hahah
So can you send me miri okt contact number if you have please!

If u have girls i will be so happy to contact u
Contact me via this email [email protected]

Thank you
Bro if brunei people go miri can f8nd gal. Am sure u can. Just google a bit.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:19 PM
Samster

One bro from sammy 8n kl t9morrow. Plan g9 k5v. Anyone interested?
Old 04-08-2013, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
shybutwant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
One bro from sammy 8n kl t9morrow. Plan g9 k5v. Anyone interested?

Bro, u think safe to go out these few days?? I think alot of Ops Cari Makan leh... Btw, where u going tmrw? Meridian?
Old 04-08-2013, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shybutwant View Post
Bro, u think safe to go out these few days?? I think alot of Ops Cari Makan leh... Btw, where u going tmrw? Meridian?
If tgey wanna cari makan it would have been last week end.

Police like during friday n sat night cause if ur tested positive fir drunk driv8ng or otgers. U have to stay in lock up more rhab 2 nights. Thats when tgey know u wil pay handsomely for a get out of jail pass.

Wanna get bail? Sure. Ask ur wife come n bail u.

Tomorrow guess likely meridian or wonderland depend on what fun they opt for
Old 04-08-2013, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
If tgey wanna cari makan it would have been last week end.

Police like during friday n sat night cause if ur tested positive fir drunk driv8ng or otgers. U have to stay in lock up more rhab 2 nights. Thats when tgey know u wil pay handsomely for a get out of jail pass.

Wanna get bail? Sure. Ask ur wife come n bail u.

Tomorrow guess likely meridian or wonderland depend on what fun they opt for
Last time i kena block was on a wednesday(2 years ago)... I didnt 'sucessfully' blow the detector, so they send me to General Hospital KL the next morning for a blood test and then allow my friend to bail me at around noon.... So now they juz allow our spouse to bail us??
Old 05-08-2013, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Last time i kena block was on a wednesday(2 years ago)... I didnt 'sucessfully' blow the detector, so they send me to General Hospital KL the next morning for a blood test and then allow my friend to bail me at around noon.... So now they juz allow our spouse to bail us??
No la. If u pass the eetector they should just let u go.

If u fail. They will tell u. Ur in big trouble.

A colleague of his will be coming n drive u n ur car to the station but as there is lots of cas3suu have to wait ur turn.

Afte4 more rhan half or one hour in th3 car wait8bg for ur fate. Am sure tgey will know how desperate ur to get out of tge m3ss. If u dun find a way to bargain with them. Tgey will send u to tge station

At the station. If u still cant bargain. They will ask u to use the p4ofessiinal breath analyse4 which takes in ur name ic no detIls etc. If u fail tgis t3st again. Tge details pri t3d out will b3 proof 8n court of law.

If t9morrow is a working day. Tg3y will tranwport u to the court n4xt morning. 8f not tgen u stay in lock up.

If ur case not very extreme n tgey cant v3t u to bargain. Tg3y will try to humilate u. Say if u want go home call u4 wide n ask he4 come n send u back.

When she do3s. They have to relelase u. But 4u willing to call ur wife in wee hour to get her come n pick u at station?

3v3n if she did come n tge police release u. U t4y to go n get ur car from teh compound. Tgey officer tehre will try to delay u also. Say he cabt 4elease ur car. He doesnt kno2 or care if tge officer in another d3partment agree to let u go.

What u th8nk??

Haha

If ur appear in court. Th3 judge can fine u up to rm2k or jail term I think up to 2 weeks or both. If just f8ne theb ur fri3nds can com3 n bail u
Old 05-08-2013, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
No la. If u pass the eetector they should just let u go.

If u fail. They will tell u. Ur in big trouble.

A colleague of his will be coming n drive u n ur car to the station but as there is lots of cas3suu have to wait ur turn.

Afte4 more rhan half or one hour in th3 car wait8bg for ur fate. Am sure tgey will know how desperate ur to get out of tge m3ss. If u dun find a way to bargain with them. Tgey will send u to tge station

At the station. If u still cant bargain. They will ask u to use the p4ofessiinal breath analyse4 which takes in ur name ic no detIls etc. If u fail tgis t3st again. Tge details pri t3d out will b3 proof 8n court of law.

If t9morrow is a working day. Tg3y will tranwport u to the court n4xt morning. 8f not tgen u stay in lock up.

If ur case not very extreme n tgey cant v3t u to bargain. Tg3y will try to humilate u. Say if u want go home call u4 wide n ask he4 come n send u back.

When she do3s. They have to relelase u. But 4u willing to call ur wife in wee hour to get her come n pick u at station?

3v3n if she did come n tge police release u. U t4y to go n get ur car from teh compound. Tgey officer tehre will try to delay u also. Say he cabt 4elease ur car. He doesnt kno2 or care if tge officer in another d3partment agree to let u go.

What u th8nk??

Haha

If ur appear in court. Th3 judge can fine u up to rm2k or jail term I think up to 2 weeks or both. If just f8ne the ur fri3nds can com3 n bail u

Thats exactly what i been thru that fateful day... Back then, they didnt even catch me driving... I was too drunk and sleepy to drive... and my car happened to 'overheat' also, so i stop at the road shoulder and took a nap..... Then 2 policeman in a patrol car stop by and brought me to the police station... At the Tun HS Lee station, there are plenty of drunk driving offenders and i was also ask to take the breatherlyzer test... I purposely didnt blow in full force thus they need to drag me to the hospital the next morning for a blood test. My advise to bros out there is not to do the same mistake (failing to cooperate in taking the breathalyser test) .... Becoz they will need to wait for the blood test result form the Chemist Dept and that will take months... So while waiting for the blood test results, you will be in a 2 weeks bail... So meaning u need to go to the police station to extend your bail every 2 weeks!

As for my case, the blood test result showed that my alcohol level in my blood juz sit on the borderline lol... And it is up to the AG dept to charge me ... so instead, i 'settle' with the Inspector which i have been meeting for several occasions to extend my bail...
Old 05-08-2013, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
supertora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thats exactly what i been thru that fateful day... Back then, they didnt even catch me driving... I was too drunk and sleepy to drive... and my car happened to 'overheat' also, so i stop at the road shoulder and took a nap..... Then 2 policeman in a patrol car stop by and brought me to the police station... At the Tun HS Lee station, there are plenty of drunk driving offenders and i was also ask to take the breatherlyzer test... I purposely didnt blow in full force thus they need to drag me to the hospital the next morning for a blood test. My advise to bros out there is not to do the same mistake (failing to cooperate in taking the breathalyser test) .... Becoz they will need to wait for the blood test result form the Chemist Dept and that will take months... So while waiting for the blood test results, you will be in a 2 weeks bail... So meaning u need to go to the police station to extend your bail every 2 weeks!

As for my case, the blood test result showed that my alcohol level in my blood juz sit on the borderline lol... And it is up to the AG dept to charge me ... so instead, i 'settle' with the Inspector which i have been meeting for several occasions to extend my bail...
if u wan to rest after drink, pls make sure u take out the car key when u "sleep" inside your car, if not u still consider driving. this is happen in one drunk driving court case in sg. best if u sleep at the back seat. (pls try not to sleep at driver seat), also park at the proper car park space. not road shoulder etc. like this they cant charge u anything. if they do, 100% u can win in court. but in malaysia we always take the easy way out--bribe the police.

to all bro, what u do if u r in above situation? will u bribe them ?

Old 05-08-2013, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertora View Post
if u wan to rest after drink, pls make sure u take out the car key when u "sleep" inside your car, if not u still consider driving. this is happen in one drunk driving court case in sg. best if u sleep at the back seat. (pls try not to sleep at driver seat), also park at the proper car park space. not road shoulder etc. like this they cant charge u anything. if they do, 100% u can win in court. but in malaysia we always take the easy way out--bribe the police.

to all bro, what u do if u r in above situation? will u bribe them ?

No choice for me bro... the hassle of going to the police station to extend my bail while waiting for the court hearing are way over the sum of rm200 lol.... He asked for 1k but we settle at 200.

Btw sexcuore, so tonite is Meridian or Wonderland???
Old 06-08-2013, 03:29 PM
Samster

Bro. Sorry about yesterday ya... too much drink. But guess u ok la ur babe very gfe.
Haha dri ks yesterday 150
Old 06-08-2013, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tkm290 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros any outing tonight, just drop by kl for one night looking for some drinking session....
Old 06-08-2013, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro. Sorry about yesterday ya... too much drink. But guess u ok la ur babe very gfe.
Haha dri ks yesterday 150
ahhhh... no problem bro... will let u know once transfer is done
Old 06-08-2013, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkm290 View Post
Bros any outing tonight, just drop by kl for one night looking for some drinking session....
Nearky everyday or evry other day also have.

Meridian agaun shortly

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1