The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-11-2016, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoWhere View Post
Sounds familiar bro =p
Also need to base on good recommendations from me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erobaka View Post
i guess best is to go with agg gals if you really care about your belongings and to be on a safer side as well
There's no guarantee that agogo girls will be safer than the rest. Even myself when bringing girls/friends back to my condo, I would make sure my belongings are safely tuck away.
Old 25-11-2016, 12:12 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
Bar fine + LT rate + 1-2k Bahts sweetener (optional depending on how much the girl wants to be with you.) Note that some bar may not allow the girl to be absent from work even if you pay bar fine and LT rate because they still lose out on drinks sale. Some of these bars would require the girl to report for work and get a few ladies drink from you before she leave the bar. A fat tip to the mummy may solve this problem.
I guess u probably heard all this from the people or the girls themselves from the bar. There's no such thing anyway.

Firstly there's 2 types. Agogo and coyotes.

All the girls are free to come to work as and when they like. The management/agent penalised the girl if she did not come to work without a valid excuse.

If barfine is paid for coyotes for the night , she will get full remuneration/pay for that day. There's no need for her to get a few ladies drink already. She probably told u that so that she can earn a few more LDs comm.

Most of the girls are not stupid to collect "barfine $" from customer and then pay to the bar. They will rather keep the $$ for themselves and find excuses to be absent from work. It's always "extra" $$ for them when they tell customers that they need to pay barfine so that they dun need to work but actually they can absent themselves from work.
Old 25-11-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 13
GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Yup they are ladyboys.
555 yeah man if thermae is open .... all standing outside are LB. Some are post ops.
Old 25-11-2016, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
CrazyPerson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethquek View Post
Guys would appreciate some help here. I'm dropping by bkk in two weeks to find a agg girl I had before. We have been texting through line and the plan is for her not to work one of the days and go out with me for the whole day/night.

Here's the thing. I understand ultimately they need and want money. I don't expect her to go out with me for free. I also don't want to set the bar so high that I spoil the market for myself and others. How much is the going rate I should be paying her?
Should compensate her for loss of income. A typical working lady can secure 2 ST and 1 LT a night.
ST x2 6000baht
LT x1 6000baht
You should better be giving at least 12000baht and that's not even counting the lady drinks and tips she might get throughout the night.
Old 25-11-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyPerson View Post
You should better be giving at least 12000baht and that's not even counting the lady drinks and tips she might get throughout the night.
Dun be super "hero", most gers or all gers except a few earn this much.... U look these gers too up. Maybe super hot ger but then her pussy will be too tired n super dry.
Old 25-11-2016, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 8
reallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Should compensate her for loss of income. A typical working lady can secure 2 ST and 1 LT a night.
ST x2 6000baht
LT x1 6000baht
LOL... you are really 1 crazy person. I've seen plenty of WLs who don't even go out for an entire night. Maybe for the hot ones, yes, but why bother with a hot one? Pick a not so hot but still lookable one. Plenty of fish in the sea, why pick the most expensive one?

Personally, for me, if the girl is accompany me for an entire day, all expenses on me and i will top up at most 6k baht. Call me cheap but i don't see the point of spending so much money on a WL...
Old 25-11-2016, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
kennethquek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Dun be super "hero", most gers or all gers except a few earn this much.... U look these gers too up. Maybe super hot ger but then her pussy will be too tired n super dry.
wow so little meh?
Old 25-11-2016, 10:39 PM
Samster

looks like 8k and below is fine I guess. thanks guys.
Old 25-11-2016, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wow so little meh?
u expecting them to earn how much??
Old 26-11-2016, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
ST x2 6000baht
LT x1 6000baht
wtf. you my friend have been paying way way too much. Max I will give will be 5k.
Old 26-11-2016, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
roongkee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
ST x2 6000baht
LT x1 6000baht
12k thb = sgd 481

Every week work 4 days is sgd 1924

One month is sgd 7969

Like that why still got puyings come sg sia... lol
Old 26-11-2016, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Guys would appreciate some help here. I'm dropping by bkk in two weeks to find a agg girl I had before. We have been texting through line and the plan is for her not to work one of the days and go out with me for the whole day/night.

Here's the thing. I understand ultimately they need and want money. I don't expect her to go out with me for free. I also don't want to set the bar so high that I spoil the market for myself and others. How much is the going rate I should be paying her?
Sorry m I misread your original post

Last edited by ahtecklim; 26-11-2016 at 12:50 PM.
Old 26-11-2016, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by roongkee View Post
12k thb = sgd 481

Every week work 4 days is sgd 1924

One month is sgd 7969

Like that why still got puyings come sg sia... lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
u expecting them to earn how much??
This is enlightening to know. I genuinely thought they would be earning more especially the pretty puyings since most of the siam bu who work in SG looks cmi.
Old 26-11-2016, 05:54 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 0
TheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
This is enlightening to know. I genuinely thought they would be earning more especially the pretty puyings since most of the siam bu who work in SG looks cmi.
I though a banker like you would know more about incomes.
Which bank you work for now ....... since BSI oredi shut down.
Old 26-11-2016, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not every puying earn that amount in Thailand. Not every puying who goes SG work thai discos open leg. And definitely not all puyings are just from nana/cowboy.

And also, I believe u are at the wrong thai disco with the cmi ones. Lol. There are clubs with g-clubs quality girls working in SG. Not the Thermae/nana/cowboy standards. Lol.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1