The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2024, 01:19 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 712 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2722 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by humsuplou69 View Post
i find her face familiar, was she under the name @my at Suns@t Spa????
yes, it is her.
Old 18-03-2024, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs down Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
That's what she told me over wechat also, so not sure on the ground is it different or not. But what's the furthest you can go with her? BBBJ? And what's the dmg?

Abit tired of getting chop carrot head at these spa. HJ + entrance fee total already $160
Agreed , 160 can get more from else where.
Easy 200 if room with shower
I used to support them but skip their Tcm new place .
their vip room 100 ( should be highest record for 60mins massage)is the main killer
Curtain set up room still date dare to charge 70 .
If the boss still charge on this 100 room rate , business sure down…
I think the so call vip room charge at 70 … still can support them
Old 19-03-2024, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
Agreed , 160 can get more from else where.
Easy 200 if room with shower
I used to support them but skip their Tcm new place .
their vip room 100 ( should be highest record for 60mins massage)is the main killer
Curtain set up room still date dare to charge 70 .
If the boss still charge on this 100 room rate , business sure down…
I think the so call vip room charge at 70 … still can support them
Aiya VIP room name sounds damn solid, end up is probably just a normal room with shower that's a bit more spacious only – you can get this kind of room for just $50 entrance fee elsewhere LOL

If their girls all top notch siam diu standard, maybe I don't mind pay $70. But average quality want to charge premium... clearly never research market!
Old 19-03-2024, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold
Post Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Aiya VIP room name sounds damn solid, end up is probably just a normal room with shower that's a bit more spacious only – you can get this kind of room for just $50 entrance fee elsewhere LOL
If they’re girls all top notch siam diu standard, maybe I don't mind pay $70. But average quality want to charge premium... clearly never research market!
Ya Lor, boss want to earn more from the room charge 58 to 70 or 100(vip)
Ml want earn more for add value services from 100 to 150 or even ask for 200
Maybe all the ml wear the white jacket become doctor Liao ….
The problem is where to find so many carrot for them to chop
Old 22-03-2024, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
sexgod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Used to be N Spa regular, now I also boycott. They really think we are like Fed can anyhow print money.
Old 22-03-2024, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1910 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

went to visit a long time ml at ubi area...she told me business is slow and she was glad I came over...started with hard massage, followed by some teasing at the butt..without any warning, she decided to take things into her own hands (literally)...suddenly my cock was in her hands, pulling and caressing it till it was hard..did so for 5mins...asked me to turn over...I also tried to arouse her by squeezing her butt and thighs...and she responded with soft moans...finally she let me ate her buns..clean up and paid her entrance + 50tips....she gave me a peck before I left...will probably return if I am around that area..
Old 22-03-2024, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3163 / Power: 14
Soulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
went to visit a long time ml at ubi area...she told me business is slow and she was glad I came over...started with hard massage, followed by some teasing at the butt..without any warning, she decided to take things into her own hands (literally)...suddenly my cock was in her hands, pulling and caressing it till it was hard..did so for 5mins...asked me to turn over...I also tried to arouse her by squeezing her butt and thighs...and she responded with soft moans...finally she let me ate her buns..clean up and paid her entrance + 50tips....she gave me a peck before I left...will probably return if I am around that area..
can share ctc bro? didnt know there are ml at ubi area
Old 23-03-2024, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2515 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

It's been about 2 years since I walked the Upp Paya Lebar stretch, this place used to be happening but a few shops raided and closed down already.
Saw there are still a few massage shops surviving, 139, 141, 153 & 159.
Anyone been to any of them recently? How's the quality of girls and their servics?
If anyone can share, pls do. PM me if not comfortable sharing here.
I plan to visit this stretch again since I moved nearby there now.

Thanks in advance bros!
Old 23-03-2024, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15769 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiel™ View Post
It's been about 2 years since I walked the Upp Paya Lebar stretch, this place used to be happening but a few shops raided and closed down already.
Anyone been to any of them recently? How's the quality of girls and their servics?

Thanks in advance bros!
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 23-03-2024, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 1
Oliveraa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOliveraa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOliveraa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOliveraa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOliveraa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thank to a bro for the superb BBBJ contact near Potong Pasir MRT. Just went to try COCO. It was a great session. Like what some bros said, her service is no horse run.

I must specially praise her BBBJ skill. Is really damn solid. Her bbbj skill also very good. Slow and slurpy.

Looks 8/10 (cute cute type)
boobs 10/10 (natural C cup)
Massage 8/10
Service 11/10 (really very good)

PM me for contact if you are keen to try her.
Old 24-03-2024, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 6
SoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiel™ View Post

Thanks in advance bros!
That stretch tone down a lot alr, last time easily can count 8-10 MP along that stretch. Missed the A’s erasers when she was under in the old-uncle shop
Old 25-03-2024, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 2
caicaipk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycaicaipk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Y*Y* at N******

face: 8/10 looks like queen who play SM, sexy face
figure: 8/10 b+ soft with nice nipple
massage: 7/10 keep starting action during massage....
service: 10/10 very well trained, alot of pattern. bj stuck until last drop. the key point is very wet, i keep fingering until she come. then she put her Pussy on my mouth ask me to suck. very good exp.
gfe: 9/10 very cute gril not like her looks. just came here today so ask me a lot of questions...
Old 26-03-2024, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 537 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by caicaipk View Post
FR for Y*Y* at N******

face: 8/10 looks like queen who play SM, sexy face
figure: 8/10 b+ soft with nice nipple
massage: 7/10 keep starting action during massage....
service: 10/10 very well trained, alot of pattern. bj stuck until last drop. the key point is very wet, i keep fingering until she come. then she put her Pussy on my mouth ask me to suck. very good exp.
gfe: 9/10 very cute gril not like her looks. just came here today so ask me a lot of questions...
N**k* spa still around? I thought all moved to y***mi spa
Old 26-03-2024, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 2
caicaipk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycaicaipk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
N**k* spa still around? I thought all moved to y***mi spa
yes, the old number still contactable.
Old 26-03-2024, 03:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
clorets369 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
Bro can pm me the address. Thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1