The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 02-03-2023, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaodidi82 View Post
Why ppl understand, and you don’t, why need to ask?! What info you need, mr obvious

Totally clueless as to what you are trying to say, but np, i shall go see 4MS tomo

Hv nice eve!
Old 02-03-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 720 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2722 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbiggg View Post
Walked by today and the middle shop is closed. Anyone know what happened?
Not sure what happened, but it seems to be closed for some time already.. last time I was there around 2 weeks ago for HH... it was already not open.

middle shop do not provide full service, maybe cannot fight with the next shop... so had to close down?
Old 02-03-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Not sure what happened, but it seems to be closed for some time already.. last time I was there around 2 weeks ago for HH... it was already not open.

middle shop do not provide full service, maybe cannot fight with the next shop... so had to close down?

Ahhh now i get it!
Restrain tx!

Ok so i had never even looked at that shop, had thot clean,/real and never saw anything doable thru window either.
Ahhh

Most posts here are indeed about the fuk shop not this one..
Old 08-03-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!
Ok now I know what you mean by the uncle sitting out front. Bit disconcerting.

But gees, DD has a great tight little body. Small size and I'd prefer natural rack but still quite amazing. Nice one, worth a visit despite the noisy not so private settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Circled back here yesterday, disconcerting that still have this male ^friend^ camping in chair by desk....
The only 2 of 4 gals i wanna do were one code red & one busy so i walked cos of that rather than the male, but am sure many will find him putting-off.

Last edited by LLSG; 08-03-2023 at 07:26 PM.
Old 08-03-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLSG View Post
Ok now I know what you need by the uncle sitting out front. Bit disconcerting.

But gees, DD has a great tight little body. Small size and I'd prefer natural rack but still quite amazing. Nice one, worth a visit despite the noisy not so private settings.

Fj..?
150 total ya?

I shud rtf soon ha
Old 08-03-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
daveher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can share location / recommendation? Thanks
Old 09-03-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveher View Post
Anyone can share location / recommendation? Thanks
Location at Tanjong Pagar Plaza. Recommend any show if you know how to nego and choose the one you like.
Old 09-03-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1223 / Power: 2
HKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Location at Tanjong Pagar Plaza. Recommend any show if you know how to nego and choose the one you like.
I went there for a walk ard level 2 after my lunch appt. Mostly Milf. Not those young milf.
End up leaving that place.
Old 09-03-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKCAD View Post
I went there for a walk ard level 2 after my lunch appt. Mostly Milf. Not those young milf.
End up leaving that place.
Yup mostly Milf or starting milf term. I think you may need to scout around more at different times. Some i think sleeping in the shop. 😂
Old 09-03-2023, 07:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Fj..?
150 total ya?

I shud rtf soon ha
Try not to post what ?J or XJ the massage girl did to you. Use the PM function. The AV Police is monitoring this website.
Old 10-03-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
Try not to post what ?J or XJ the massage girl did to you. Use the PM function. The AV Police is monitoring this website.
Not this old acorn lol
Dude, as many other Sammys far more experienced in SG scene than me have stated, repeatedly (local Sammys), AV do not need SBF.

Which is why the asinine & primary skool level of using *** is also, well, asinine.

Trust me; AV/SPF know every spot. They can raid anywhere, anytime.

As has been pointed out by people in many other threads, many times over, so not my own opinion alone.

AV day to day remit is not based on SBF.
It is based on priorities around what you call locally ^social disamenities,^ ( like that idiot pimp who set up a fuk shop in an hdb..duh), women's charter issues, specific complaints by public and ^organised^ activity (like the blatant over the goal line activity of that fella with the pinay gals in the pub a few years back);

There is absolutely NOTHING in this forum they dont know already.

End of
Old 10-03-2023, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 12
marshmallow14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please be a little discreet when posting details. No one wants a good playground ruined by bad eggs and nosy pigs.
Old 10-03-2023, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 12
cartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to all

Quote:
Not this old acorn lol
Dude, as many other Sammys far more experienced in SG scene than me have stated, repeatedly (local Sammys), AV do not need SBF.

Which is why the asinine & primary skool level of using *** is also, well, asinine.

Trust me; AV/SPF kn
ow every spot. They can raid anywhere, anytime.

As has been pointed out by people in many other threads, many times over, so not my own opinion alone.

AV day to day remit is not based on SBF.
It is based on priorities around what you call locally ^social disamenities,^ ( like that idiot pimp who set up a fuk shop in an hdb..duh), women's charter issues, specific complaints by public and ^organised^ activity (like the blatant over the goal line activity of that fella with the pinay gals in the pub a few years back);

There is absolutely NOTHING in this forum they dont know already.

End of
But but but Isn't there an SBF task force in AV? Everyday from 8-5 they just surf this forum for info. Lol
Old 10-03-2023, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 5
Xiaodidi82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don’t ask an foreign locals law lol just don’t spoil market can liao, share with discreet, those gurl don’t want any trouble too, wait ur playground bo liao, don’t complain
Old 10-03-2023, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1883 / Power: 19
SonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant future

Hi anybody tried YY of LXT ? If inconvenient pls pm me cos quite a distance from my workplace .
Don’t want go down liao disappointment. Thanks

Last edited by SonicGear; 10-03-2023 at 03:57 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1