The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 16-02-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by nohaven View Post
hey bro yes. i visit there from time to time to look for a small a**a. good massage. i take the 58 1hour massage.
I thought their entrance is 68?
58 is for 45 mins?
Old 16-02-2024, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by loliamsmart View Post
Is this one bro. Nothing like the pic but that was when she operating out of shophouse at private estate with other ladies. Now move further down the road but I never had the time to try again
So this Linda not at lowland shop, but service any good?

Got new ML call Mi Xue appear in north-east area, anyone got intel is her service good? Gam sia.
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/mi-xue-massage/
Old 16-02-2024, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
I thought their entrance is 68?
58 is for 45 mins?
In g1298 it is listed as $68 and previous posts for this ohw** joint were quite negative but still got some bros want to promote this place. maybe business there quite jialat now.
Old 16-02-2024, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15705 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
In g1298 it is listed as $68 and previous posts for this ohw** joint were quite negative but still got some bros want to promote this place. maybe business there quite jialat now.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 19-02-2024, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 1
nohaven is a Helpful and Caring Samsternohaven is a Helpful and Caring Samsternohaven is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I personally had a very good experience in ohw** if I'm promoting it's probably because of my own experience.
Old 19-02-2024, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
ya tried last week non stop 5 days
no gq confirmed
manage to unlock WhatsApp to pia on her off day
but quoted 800 sgd
bro last week i tried first time $89 one at garden spa ML Y**g x2 offered me GQ. but is those sit at the edge of the bed and you cannot reach her one other than that the massage was good and the gq was decent not the super fast mechanical kind. she said she not allowed to enter the room again so just leave the tip inside the room so i guess if you not happy with the service you can tip her lower if you want and quickly leave hahaha
Old 20-02-2024, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 13
Porky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to behold
Deleted post

Last edited by Porky1532; 13-03-2024 at 03:13 AM.
Old 20-02-2024, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3007 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried this?

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/mi-xue-massage/
Old 20-02-2024, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 18
k389 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyk389 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Think they are the same group which we mentioned previously on the identity crisis.

Wonder any bros tried?
Old 21-02-2024, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 16
terquila82 is a splendid one to beholdterquila82 is a splendid one to beholdterquila82 is a splendid one to beholdterquila82 is a splendid one to beholdterquila82 is a splendid one to beholdterquila82 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojun View Post
It was coco.
bro, can advice how much is the damage? 4b? i heard there are vb part timers.
Old 22-02-2024, 12:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Flowerboard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried M* spa at Hougang Ave 1 before? Whats the damage like?
Old 22-02-2024, 10:07 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Do not PM me for contact. Can see the thread under One Secret Spa

Heard got new girl so fast hand fast leg went to try This Jasmine is a 25 years old SYT who used to work in Hong Kong massage shop. According to her, she only do HJ there. Now got friend jio her come SG work, tell her SG very good. Lol!

Ok short FR on her. She look very close to her photo, typical those China girl to come SG study look. Her voice is very sweet type, soft spoken...shy shy...

Her massage is actually a 7 to me because she got strength. I don't know where her power come from given her petite size but I felt quite good especially on my neck portion. Ask to flip about 30 mins later and GQ popped. I ask full menu lah. She give me this innocent look I really cannot take it. I immediately pull her over and start kissing her neck and ears. She was like "哥哥你不要那么坏。。啊。。啊。。。" Soon I was sucking her boobs and slowly moved down to her abalone. Omg her moans are loud and horny. Then suddenly she struggle up and say "我还没去拿东西" We both burst out in laughter and she have to dress up and go get the "thing"

Once she came back, everything restart again. Haha! When I was satisfied in making her horny, I push her head to my didi. She start giving a bbbj with some eye contact once in awhile. I can't say her bbbj was the best but really good enough for me because the entire session feels uncommercial.

Knowing that I probably overtime I faster capped and ride her. We change several position mainly me leading her. She scream the loudest during cowgirl and doggy position so I guess that's her favourite positions. Haha!

Looks - 8/10
Body - 8/10 SYT body with B+ cup boobs
Gfe - 10/10
Massage - 7/10
Service - 8/10 Uncommercial and she was very passionate
Total damage 58+150.

I was 10 mins overtime but she didn't rush me. After we dress up still chat abit and ask me about Singapore attractions because is her first time here. Single bros can go try date her out after work. Think got chance.

Photo from their thread

Wow bro.this one juicy
Old 22-02-2024, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
jakechua77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Curious about r**e at M* s**. If anyone knows, can do me or share here fr / services gamxia

Last edited by jakechua77; 23-02-2024 at 05:49 AM.
Old 22-02-2024, 10:13 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by helloboi View Post
I tried her, maybe I have different taste, but looks wise I wouldnt put her as 9, discount quite a lot from nrtt posting. The rest, she's really hardworking and friendly.
Bro, how do i access nrtt website ?
Tia. PAiseh
Old 22-02-2024, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shenzhen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardnbig View Post
Recently visited MP at Kovan area as had appointment nearby.

1st time visiting there so paid $58 for entry and got offered HJ for 1B.
Told her i didnt pay $88 and she said its ok.

2nd time went back.
Told me to get $88, HJ got discount for only 2R.

Body: Soft and full C cup with nice headlights
HJ: not mechanical, got some special skill u close eye feels like a BJ 9/10

No need to overpay if you know how to talk.
Hi Bro, can share contact. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1