The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2024, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 4
tpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud of
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by caicaipk View Post
near serangoon mrt, 1 km away from N***** S**
Hope the concept remains the same.
This definitely more convenient location
Old 01-02-2024, 09:35 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2689 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpylor8 View Post
Hope the concept remains the same.
This definitely more convenient location
I hope the concept don't remain the same!

I hope they increase the service menu!
Old 01-02-2024, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by markbryant272 View Post
Agree with the 2 points.
Her massage is good , I regret didn't enjoy it longer but in return I get to have the special time longer too. So it depend on what you are chasing for.
Her look is really far from the photo provided. I wasn't get disappointed as I only get to saw her photo after I came out from the joint. She Was assigned to me and it's her queue. Another reason is because she is so so so so much lookalike to one on the colleagues that I always fantasies in office. So when she was serving me , it's kind of like making my dream come true. Knowing this, she is also kind enough to obey all the requests I make to push my excitement further to the peak. Validate my wild imagination.
So yeah, she may not be the most pretty and I not too sure if I kena asked to pay more too. But the fantasies part is sth I cannot resist from going back......
I opted for the max package that they offer.
Looks very different from photo but do you still find her attractive or lookable. If not too bad still can consider.
Old 02-02-2024, 12:22 AM
Samster

tpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by markbryant272 View Post
Agree with the 2 points.
Her massage is good , I regret didn't enjoy it longer but in return I get to have the special time longer too. So it depend on what you are chasing for.
Her look is really far from the photo provided. I wasn't get disappointed as I only get to saw her photo after I came out from the joint. She Was assigned to me and it's her queue. Another reason is because she is so so so so much lookalike to one on the colleagues that I always fantasies in office. So when she was serving me , it's kind of like making my dream come true. Knowing this, she is also kind enough to obey all the requests I make to push my excitement further to the peak. Validate my wild imagination.
So yeah, she may not be the most pretty and I not too sure if I kena asked to pay more too. But the fantasies part is sth I cannot resist from going back......
I opted for the max package that they offer.
I got assigned D** d** when I went last week, did not ask for anyone specific. And asked for nuru at the counter.
Looks are good.
Massage skills are good. Hardworking overall.
No kissing but full roaming.
Charges higher than usual.
Opted for very happy .. Good experience overall
Will try others in the same spa first before rtm

Last edited by tpylor8; 02-02-2024 at 09:08 AM.
Old 02-02-2024, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Looks very different from photo but do you still find her attractive or lookable. If not too bad still can consider.
Above average
Old 02-02-2024, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
I'm not saying any of these gals will, but when a shop is closing and IF the gals are going back, sometimes you may get more than what the usual menu provides

Of the few gals I used to frequent elsewhere whom usually do only happy/ very happy experience, more than 50% of them can be sweet-talked into providing more than usual since they are going back.. but the price may or may not be market rate lah. Just saying..
Yes, window of opportunity, and if really gao gao must up for the experience, go for it.
Old 03-02-2024, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
I got assigned D** d** when I went last week, did not ask for anyone specific. And asked for nuru at the counter.
Looks are good.
Apologies in advance.. but I got zapped for this post . Anything I should take care in the future to avoid the wrath of senior bros
Old 03-02-2024, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
mamapizza is a Helpful and Caring Samstermamapizza is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Apologies in advance.. but I got zapped for this post . Anything I should take care in the future to avoid the wrath of senior bros
Don't let this deter you from sharing. People zap for all kinds of reasons. I also got zap before when posting in this thread. Will up you back with my humble points
Old 03-02-2024, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamapizza View Post
Don't let this deter you from sharing. People zap for all kinds of reasons. I also got zap before when posting in this thread. Will up you back with my humble points
Thanks bro
Old 03-02-2024, 05:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
FSh44 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamapizza View Post
I ever got zapped for asking where a certain ML is currently working and recently zapped for calling out a fake FR. LLST lor. Some ppl really toxic they will zap for anything.
Old 03-02-2024, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Looks are good.
Bro, is it syt or milf dominant place?
Old 04-02-2024, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, is it syt or milf dominant place?
They have a Facebook page, just search by names.. can surf for photos.. most can be considered syt.
They are moving place after next week
Old 04-02-2024, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Pls note baby photo is very heavily PS. Saw her in real person , discount at least 50%.
Old 05-02-2024, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They have a Facebook page, just search by names.. can surf for photos.. most can be considered syt.
They are moving place after next week
Bro, do you mind sharing please?
Old 05-02-2024, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, do you mind sharing please?
Search by name of the spa
Pm me if you are not able to find
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1