The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 26-06-2016, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADD View Post
does anyone go to novotel club?

the chick quality there is above standard. like damn high... not sure if they are whore or just regular girls having fun in the night.

but i can't figure out which is bonkable and mostly already came with other man. i just happen to be out drinking with my buddies.

i saw this asian chick awesome figure probably and petite size and totally my type. however her man is about 1.9M and 130kg in weight perhaps fat buffoon. makes me think that the chicks must be a whore. however can't really confirm about it.
Wow!! A whore and a fat buffon. I wonder how you look like.

Peace
Old 26-06-2016, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADD View Post
does anyone go to novotel club?

the chick quality there is above standard. like damn high... not sure if they are whore or just regular girls having fun in the night.

but i can't figure out which is bonkable and mostly already came with other man.

makes me think that the chicks must be a whore. however can't really confirm about it.
Why dun u just go up to her n get her tel no? Then u can chat with her via we chat or call her n get to know if she's working girl or not? If not, then can try to Sian ma..

Normal for working gals to get requests like this while with other guys (customer).. after all she's just working for money n having prospective client asking for her number for future bookings is good biz dealing ..
Old 26-06-2016, 02:51 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6381 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Why dun u just go up to her n get her tel no?
).....)

Normal for working gals to get requests like this while with other guys (customer).. ..
Because if she's not a working gal the fat buffoon (1.9M and 130kg in weight) might be a problem
Old 26-06-2016, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intltuk View Post
Need your help here. I've been tasked to organize a day trip to Batam for my fellow colleagues of bet 10 to 15 pple somewhere late July.My plan is:
1. Go Kart
2. Flying Fox
3. Visit some interesting places, eg, outlets, cultural dance, kueh lapis factory
4. SPA massage
5. Halal seafood lunch or sudanese

Was thinking of either going to a travel agency or self organize by booking a bus and doing own ferry booking.

Any thoughts/lobangs?
Hey bro,how have you been?

I did a little research on your query and found out that JA-Travel is charging S$32 per pax (exclude whatever service charge and whatever sea port tax thingy) if you are looking for a day trip w/o sexual activities. For such a big group,i think it will be wiser to leave it to the professionals,hehehe...

(pricing and info is meant as a guideline to make comparison with other travel companies)

Hope that helps...and have a good trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
So far never heard of any police raiding hotel/apartment yet. Recommend chiongsters to stay big hotel during this period.
Noted with many thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Conjuring II, so it's a horror movie? If so, then I'll just give it a miss. After sitting in the 摇滚区 for the first ever Jurassic Park, never never will I ever pay to scare myself again..
Hehehe...Conjuring 2 cannot be as scary as...

The Ring Vs The Grudge (Sadako Vs Kayako )

...which will be screening in Blitz on July,hehehe...thats whats being stated in their brochure in my last trip.

Well...the Lunar 7th month,the Hungry Ghost Festival starts on the 3rd of August 2016....hmmm....The Ring Vs The Grudge is screening on July tho.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 26-06-2016, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Because if she's not a working gal the fat buffoon (1.9M and 130kg in weight) might be a problem
Ha-ha, yup might be, but no pain no gain..lol..no harm trying la..just be discreet when the guy not around then quickly go ask lo..
Old 26-06-2016, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Of course Da Vienna breakfast is the best so far. It would be a waste if never take.
I must agree w u on this 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
Oh then I may have guessed wrongly...Tea story shop may be one of the retail tenant of Formosa Hotel.
U were not wrong few years ago.

Citizenship can always change.

This basketbal player, Jeremy Lin as below is a Taiwanese or US citizen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
In fact the native girls in Alishan are actually (brown sugar) or have face feature similar to Indonesian cewek as they all belong to Austronesian ethnic group.

I guess the Formosa Taiwanese Boss named his KTV as Alishan because his BATAM CEWEK are similar in skin colour and look as the ALISHAN CEWEK in Taiwan, hehe..
Ya hor...cm to tink of it. The skin color is indeed similar.
Old 26-06-2016, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 10
ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Not sure which hotel but it looks cool.
bro ,its's harmoni one hotel.

https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/Hotel_Review-g3477616-d1134897-Reviews-Harmoni_One_Convention_Hotel_and_Service_Apartment s-Batam_Center_Batam_Riau_Archipela.html#photos;geo= 297717&detail=1134897&albumViewMode=images&albumid =19&cnt=30&offset=0&filter=2
Old 26-06-2016, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
The thing is it isnt exactly near to Nagoya area,its at Batam Center.Its good in a way that it has something unique,thats their type of Bath tub. Just dont drown yourself in it,hehehe...

(make a guess where is it?Hehehe...)
It's Harmoni One hotel.

Bro tomcat beats me to the ans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Harmoni One used to be my favourite hotel. But, it's too way out of the way. Go everywhere also need taxi.
Yea,the bad abt tis hotel is their loc.

Not near Nagoya Hill area.

Quote:
Not sure which hotel but it looks cool.
It's called Harmoni One hotel at Btm ctr,bro. i tink tis kind bth tub only there hav.

I also find it cool,very kampung style.
Old 26-06-2016, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingTarget View Post

Asking for extension to 2 pm was not possible, so I went back to my room to pack up and as I was leaving the bathroom, something strange happened that resonate well with something woke me up at 4:10 am occurrence. Talk about this next time.
Do tell us more about this......

Quote:
For Rp 270k, a 2 hrs massage + body scrub seems reasonable. However, I make a mistake of leaving my pant with my wallet in it, laying on the other empty massage bed while I took my bathe with the door closed. It is a lesson learned for a SG50x2 missing where I only discovered after I reached home when doing my re-org. Not to blame anyone but myself for being careless.
Hmmm.....well...who could have taken it? The massage chick?
You took a couple massage room....which is some precaution already.
Probably the mistake made is you closed the door.

$100 is a lot.....

Thanks for inform....we will be more careful in future.
Old 26-06-2016, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Asking for extension to 2 pm was not possible, so I went back to my room to pack up and as I was leaving the bathroom, something strange happened that resonate well with something woke me up at 4:10 am occurrence. Talk about this next time.
Same here,i like to hear more abt this too.

Quote:
It is a lesson learned for a SG50x2 missing where I only discovered after I reached home when doing my re-org. Not to blame anyone but myself for being careless.
sorry to hear abt this & thx for informing us to be extra careful.

U've big heart for not blaming but still,need to always be vigilant when comes to personal valuables.
Old 26-06-2016, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Do tell us more about this.......
...in room 723...

I was sleeping alone and was awoken by a snoring sound seemed next to me which I thought it was but there was no one else in the room except myself. So the probable answer could likely be the room next door as the head rest piece of wall is the only separation between 2 beds. Without giving much bordering, I continued to sleep.

About 20 mins or so later, I was awoken again by showering in the bathroom, like someone taking a bathe in my room. Why would someone shower in my bathroom with the door opened? Half awoke, I lifted myself up and looked at the floor outside the bathroom door and the wall facing it to see whether there was any shadowing reflected from the light in the bathroom as I have the habit of switching on the bathroom light before I go to sleep to prevent accident. Although the showering sounded so real from my bathroom, there was no shadowing and I remembered I have double locked and latched the room door. So my assumption was again the room next door must be having a good time and someone there with his girl doing showering together. I then looked at my mobile and the time was 4:10 am. So, I continued to sleep but couldn't quite sleep as I can still hear the water sound for the next 8 to 10 mins (estimated).

Next morning, while I approached the bathroom to do my washing up, I noticed the floor in the bathroom was totally wet, the area where you stand facing the mirror and in-front of the WC while the shower area was not wet but mildly damp from my own usage last night. Strange isn't it .... . I looked around, up & down and find no clue to it. So, I continued to do the necessary and go for breakfast.

Fast forward from breakfast, visiting Spa and back to room 723 to check out.

I do packing up, collect personal loose items, used the WC and final checked for loose items again before leaving. At this very moment just after my final checked where I won't be stepping into the bathroom again and while I turned right towards the bed to collect my bag, it started raining again in the bathroom, "what the heck!", in double quick time, I turn my back and standing outside the bathroom door. What I saw was horrific and unbelievable! See picture below.

The mystery was solved. Water flowed out from the ceiling board around the down light. You can imagine what kind of water this was. Had I not stepping out early or worst still if I was using the WC or just after shower drying myself ..... I can't imagine that ...... Also, there is a high chance on short circuit. Who knows how drastic it is going to be when sewage water come into contact with electricity.

I checked out and informed the front desk showing them the above picture. They said they will look into it and hopefully they do. One thing for sure, I won't be staying in room 723 when I checked into Da Vienna again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Hmmm.....well...who could have taken it? The massage chick?
You took a couple massage room....which is some precaution already.
Probably the mistake made is you closed the door.

$100 is a lot.....

Thanks for inform....we will be more careful in future.
Can't confirm. The therapist closed the door for me.

I always make it a point where I can see my belongings or bring it along with me. This time round based on personal assessment that this uneventful situation was unlikely to happen at a place like this. Thus, I let my guard down. Anyway, it was a lesson learned: when you think the impossible don't happen, it happened. Always be vigilant instead of looking for cured.
Old 26-06-2016, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkan View Post
PM u already...
PM me too. Tks

Thank you
Old 26-06-2016, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 13
Ahkim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhkim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Batam girl from tanjung uban for trade.. Do pm me
Old 26-06-2016, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 13
Ahkim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhkim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Trade contacts not trade points
Old 26-06-2016, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

^^^^ mcm ini pun bisa? Haiz.....!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1