The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 18-09-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Guardian81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Lowland road got 3 hot cougar. Bang till your leg wobbles and all bundle with C/D cup neh neh.
Can share bro thanks
Old 18-09-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 6
Bombthebomb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBombthebomb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Lowland road got 3 hot cougar. Bang till your leg wobbles and all bundle with C/D cup neh neh.
Hi bro. Can share contact?
Old 19-09-2023, 07:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3010 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Sglonelyguy got their advertisement
Old 19-09-2023, 07:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Huayingxiong85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi bro, can share the contacts. Thanks
Old 19-09-2023, 07:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Huayingxiong85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can share the contacts of the cougars at lowland. Thanks!
Old 19-09-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Ckeeky0110 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, can share contact and damage via PM. Advance Thanks.
Old 19-09-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 10
kalsor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi able to pm location and dmg?
Old 19-09-2023, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
stong1970 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Care to PM contact? Thank.
Old 20-09-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 2
klosh964 is one of the Best!klosh964 is one of the Best!klosh964 is one of the Best!

Any good experience with the lowland road MLs?

I had a bad experience booking, was told to go to a postal code, once arrive texted the ML but no reply. Waited 5 mins and called, no reply. Nothing for 10 mins so I left.

After 5-10 mins then she messaged saying she had a long distance call. Didn't bother turning back due to the bad experience.

Maybe was just that particular ML, any other bros can share their experience?
Old 20-09-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
irokez13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by klosh964 View Post
Any good experience with the lowland road MLs?

I had a bad experience booking, was told to go to a postal code, once arrive texted the ML but no reply. Waited 5 mins and called, no reply. Nothing for 10 mins so I left.

After 5-10 mins then she messaged saying she had a long distance call. Didn't bother turning back due to the bad experience.

Maybe was just that particular ML, any other bros can share their experience?
I had exactly the same experience. Was told to go to the address. But it was nothing there. And the lady couldn't explain where I suppose to go. Sad. Cause I wanted some milk.
Old 23-09-2023, 04:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
BlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Sglonelyguy got their advertisement
I think I know which 3 you talking about. I see their listings. Have you tried all 3? Any particular to recommend/avoid?
Old 23-09-2023, 06:22 AM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackFeath3r View Post
I think I know which 3 you talking about. I see their listings. Have you tried all 3? Any particular to recommend/avoid?
I tried all 3. Very difficult to choose. Lisa is the oldest but have biggest tits and the cfm face and is very accommodative. Can play in whatever you want. Fiona is more of the next door house wife or friend’s mother where she is shy initially and when you press the right button, she becomes a slut. Her way of juagen will make you cannot tahan and raging to bang her. The 3rd can’t remember the name. The face is the prettiest of all but the rest all so so.,,,

Good all are together so if you buay song then maybe change Lo. Most of the time all 3 will wear their lingerie walking around parading like those Dongguan KTV
Old 23-09-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 7
mm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of light

Can share this 3 cougar ctc ?
Old 23-09-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 12
nthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I tried all 3. Very difficult to choose. Lisa is the oldest but have biggest tits and the cfm face and is very accommodative. Can play in whatever you want. Fiona is more of the next door house wife or friend’s mother where she is shy initially and when you press the right button, she becomes a slut. Her way of juagen will make you cannot tahan and raging to bang her. The 3rd can’t remember the name. The face is the prettiest of all but the rest all so so.,,,

Good all are together so if you buay song then maybe change Lo. Most of the time all 3 will wear their lingerie walking around parading like those Dongguan KTV
bro can share contact?
Old 23-09-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Guys

Received a lot of pm

Horny cougar Lisa
https://sglonelyguy26.com/lisa-massage/

Friend’s mum Fiona
https://sglonelyguy26.com/fiona-massage/

Someone asked me difference between Lisa and Fiona. Lisa is machiam your ktv mamasan. Out to seduce you and eat you alive like 白骨精。

Fiona is the opposite machiam your neighbour wife or friend’s mum. Like a atas milf with nice cfm face. She was so shy in applying HJ. If your cock is hard and thick, she will close her eyes and enjoy. That is when you attack her neh neh and bottom. As you play with her, she will moan softly and bite her lips. If you make her damn high, she will just climb on top of the massage bed and say “ah, 很想要,你要吗?translated into I am horny, do you want?”). That is when you just turn her over and eat her all over and bang your friend’s mum la. I love this place because it is a house with 3 rooms and you can hear each charbo get bang hard if all 3 quite solid la. I go with 1-2 of my buddies and all super happening. The 3rd girl also in SGlonelyguy but can’t find the contact

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1