The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
2015, shogun

Old 16-05-2012, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Ouch... Tht sux...

Must b careful who u gv ur pics to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises View Post
Side: someone in 'Adult Discussions About Sex' posted that his Pinoy FB put their photo on FB and now, he may be extorted by someone who may show it to his wife.
Old 16-05-2012, 05:00 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Thx etsys

Gonna chaperone one to Baguio. Love d plc. Been there b4.... The hotsprings/cool weather/strawberry farms and all... Love it.

We putting ourselves @risk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

The Lord has had success, so have I few years ago .. chaperoning people - the key is to make sure they are NOT FROM MANILA - like those from CDO, Bacolod, .. anywhere away from Manila, preferably away from Luzon .. so she couldn't disappear upon wheels-down and run to her Lover/bf/cousin/kuya .. whatever ..
Old 17-05-2012, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
MushroomHead101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Hv a nice trip.... N do post ur FRs...
Thanks

too bad i cant go to AC or OC... I will be visiting Boracay then will pass by at Iloilo then Manila
Old 17-05-2012, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Seeksfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Okay here my humble opinion about Manila . I used to hang out alot there , maybe doing it the incorrect way cause I splurge big time whenever there , but here's a few places where you could check out .

P Burgos street - agogo areas - the hot girls used to be in. Mirror , Bronx , dimples . Ringside might attract you cause of novelty , flamingo just renovated not long ago so you might want to check it out and oh ya there's jools with all the Russians lol . Royal bellagio hotel on top of Bronx has some theme rooms which you might want to try out , the food at filling station isn't bad too hmmm . Oh ya massage go to dirty de pedro hotel lol fish tnk style room included. I think was 3000-3500 pesos.

Tips - if you want to be really in good hands , in Bronx there's this bouncer mike , give me perhaps a 500 pesos tips , he'll be your private bouncer no matter which club you go to .

Nightclub - been to a lot , the ones that I preferred are classmates and ceasar palace , classmates has their girls dressed in uniform and the rooms are labelled A for algebra , b for biology and so on . Hot chicks , great service . Ceasar palace has this papasan who really takes care of you , maybe if he knows you're Singaporean , he might ask about this super regular of his , used to go there twice a week . Girls quality good , room with personal toilet .

Clubs - icons ,republic , icons has tons of fl lurking around looking for guys , might have some gems there for you . Normal place . Republic wise is high end for that area , lots of models stewardess and celebrity visit that area , not really a good hunting ground unless you're rich and handsome . The girls there go for that big time .

P.s plea remember to wear collar shirt or polo , if not no entrance .

Bar rest - check out the areas around metro walk , tons of them mugen and Aruba has more chicks , it's up to you what you do to get them talking lol . Weekends has live band and if u want DVD can get from there too . Fiama in makati ave normally gets crowded after clubs shut , good place to check out if you have nothing to do .

All this is my humble opinion , and I believes it's always better if you pays , saves you all the troubles in the world , after all if you're a foreigner in a foreign country , not worth saving , have fun and enjoy , Mabuhayyyyyy .
Old 17-05-2012, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winfieldgold View Post
Cant' remember all the names but one of them had a boxing ring in the middle and there was girls and midget boxing.
The ring side ?? haha ..

Quote:
IMHO, Burgos street is definitely not as fun and exciting as Fields Ave or even Perimeter in Angeles. Drinks are very expensive as well and the gals there attack u in hordes and before u know it, u've already bought 10

drinks!! 2 for the dj, 4 gals, 2 mamasans and 2 massuses..they even have designated massues in the pubs!(was abit surprised). 1 LD costs around 350p...ouch!
Girl quality wise..i wld say its more or less the same but did see some fairer girls in Burgos than in AC.
Well said, then again, you pay .. 3,000 upwards for barfine and 4,000 upwards for girl .. and it is not abnormal for the girls to start negotiating at 10,000 peso per night .. which made me wonder every time whether they only get booked out once a month or so .. or too many rich "Private Contractors" have been splurging around and boosting the prices.

P Burgos is a place I drop by, especially if I am parked at Best Western (Now Berjaya .. ) but not on the top of must-visit places .. though for fun, it is cool

Oh, if you ever step further down P Burgos, be careful, within a hundred yards, true filipino style you will be in wild west .. with street kids appearing out of the woodworks and more .. and a few grown ups eyeing you .. scary ..

Quote:
Bars aside...i must say that there are quite a few hot OLs in Makati! Saw alot of them in office buildings and after work at areas like GreenBelt...wld definitely like to spend more time in the hunt!!

cheers.
w.f.g
Of course, that's the attraction of Makati .. though, the OLs are not easy to pick up.. though persistence pays ..

Hence my repeated reminder to have a Phil # to 'communicate'

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Thx etsys

Gonna chaperone one to Baguio. Love d plc. Been there b4.... The hotsprings/cool weather/strawberry farms and all... Love it.

We putting ourselves @risk?
Alamah .. you been there before what ...

You are safe bro ..
Old 18-05-2012, 04:10 PM
Samster

Does not matter AC or OC dear bro....

Its d PI tht matters with their lovely hot ass chicks.

The further u go away from the commercial zones.... The sweeter the honey....

Do say hi to iloilo for me....

Lovely blue waters at bAntayan, iloilo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MushroomHead101 View Post
Thanks

too bad i cant go to AC or OC... I will be visiting Boracay then will pass by at Iloilo then Manila
Old 18-05-2012, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

Quote:
P Burgos is a place I drop by, especially if I am parked at Best Western (Now Berjaya .. ) but not on the top of must-visit places .. though for fun, it is cool

Oh, if you ever step further down P Burgos, be careful, within a hundred yards, true filipino style you will be in wild west .. with street kids appearing out of the woodworks and more .. and a few grown ups eyeing you .. scary ..
I always walk around there in the night for fun when i'm bored.
But I think I look like pinoy that nobody cares.

But Sometimes just to see what P burgos is all about, but usually it's to find laundry and look for unusual places to eat.

One of the advantages of having tanned skin..

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 19-05-2012, 09:59 PM
Samster

Just risk bro.

Eg.,

.. We r foreigners

.. Its a banana republic

.. The manager im travellin with my hv her admirers and suitors...

Hence the risk..

Even i take the Superior Victory Liner (php 700) still scary as the bus goes roynd the mountains....

Freak... It makes Genting ... Small shit...

Truly d city of pines...Baguio

Quote:
Alamah .. you been there before what ...

You are safe bro ..
Old 19-05-2012, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
happyeow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

I will be going Makati next week and sad to say, going alone for business trip..

As this is my trip there, need you guys for advise:

1) Is the place safe?
2) Where can i hangout at night?
3) Burgos street or Angeles Street? which one better?
4) Which pubs good to pick up gals? Other wise, maybe go for freelance..
5) What is the price for FL for overnight?

Cheers!!!
Old 20-05-2012, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 22
cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!

i would suggest burgoes. should be relatively safe, i went there last year with no problems.
i'll be in manila mid june, too bad else i could join you
Old 20-05-2012, 06:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
troysteel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyeow View Post
Hi guys,

I will be going Makati next week and sad to say, going alone for business trip..

As this is my trip there, need you guys for advise:

1) Is the place safe?
2) Where can i hangout at night?
3) Burgos street or Angeles Street? which one better?
4) Which pubs good to pick up gals? Other wise, maybe go for freelance..
5) What is the price for FL for overnight?

Cheers!!!
1) the safest place in Manila, still wouldn't call it "singapore" safe...

2) depends on what you want to do...greenbelt area is a popular place, or if you want to gamble, go RWM

4) If you are by yourself, with no wingman, I think logistics may beat you for a same night bar/pub pickup, any girls by themselves in a bar is high chance of FL, especially in Makati. Tough to answer this question without knowing more about your age/looks/skill etc...
Old 20-05-2012, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

cereal-killer: P Burgos, yes, safe, but did you forget the jacked up LDs ??

Well, if you are into PM/TP style fun, for for PB, or else look elsewhere ... says my 2 cents .. of course, if spending 1,000 $ a night is no big deal - no comments ..

happyeow: angeles street ? did you mean Angeles City ? waahaa .. very far from Manila bro ..
Old 20-05-2012, 09:10 PM
Samster

Thanks Bro..

Usually how much will be the LD's?

Hopefully can get some chicks to accompany me for the whole week..
Old 20-05-2012, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
cereal-killer: P Burgos, yes, safe, but did you forget the jacked up LDs ??

Well, if you are into PM/TP style fun, for for PB, or else look elsewhere ... says my 2 cents .. of course, if spending 1,000 $ a night is no big deal - no comments ..

happyeow: angeles street ? did you mean Angeles City ? waahaa .. very far from Manila bro ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyeow View Post
Thanks Bro..

Usually how much will be the LD's?

Hopefully can get some chicks to accompany me for the whole week..
hi all... LD's is peso360...i just paid ..lol...

my personal point, since it's sunday, not much cust, hence nego with the gals to skip bar fine and just paid the ST fee .... hope i'm doing the right thing.

1 question, those dancer work from 8pl to 6am, how to ask them out? need talk to the mummy? roughly how much need to pay?

Staying at berjaya makati, any more interesting plc? disco is safe here?

thks in advance ...
Old 20-05-2012, 10:32 PM
Samster

What is bar fine and ST fee?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1