The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2016, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
alan1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

I have seen many Singaporean man over here, enjoying the life of a king! The only word that comes out of their mouth is CHEAP! Later got hooked and developed love and in the end, got conned over it. You came here and commented CHEAP, and behaved like a millionaire gentlemen.

Dun underestimated the Vietnamese. They buy house paying in cash while we have to sign for loan and repayment scheme! Who is cash rich here?

What i want to say is these: There are good and bad eggs in a basket. Dun always judged all are bad eggs in the basket. Trying buy the basket of egg in a supermarket. The chances of having bad eggs is close to 0. If you want to go Vietnam and play, make sure you are street smart! Many girls will tell you their story, it is up to you to believe it or not. If you chose to believe and help, dun complain if you got cheated bcs you chose to buy the eggs along the street. Remember, nobody forces you to take out the money from your pocket!
Old 15-11-2016, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 8
huatonglai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhuatonglai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

we are educated to be stupid so can manipulate easy by those MIW. of course they are few strays that jump out of this stupid circle and therefore free.
Old 15-11-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Genetics123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I need some advise.

I am quite old, and i am trying to get a children (of my own genes).

On internet i found this arrangement with some vietnam people (hanoi).

The lady is willing to introduce a vietnam woman, and we marry in Hanoi.

Get pregnant (via IVF) and then after the child is born, got vietnam citizenship and passport, we divorce in vietnam under vietnam law. I was told, the process is not complicated but i am not sure.

With the child as vietnamese and a vietnamese passport, i bring the child back to singapore and apply for singapore citizenship.

I do not know if this is consider very risky, please advise.
Old 16-11-2016, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetics123 View Post
I need some advise.

I am quite old, and i am trying to get a children (of my own genes).

On internet i found this arrangement with some vietnam people (hanoi).

The lady is willing to introduce a vietnam woman, and we marry in Hanoi.

Get pregnant (via IVF) and then after the child is born, got vietnam citizenship and passport, we divorce in vietnam under vietnam law. I was told, the process is not complicated but i am not sure.

With the child as vietnamese and a vietnamese passport, i bring the child back to singapore and apply for singapore citizenship.

I do not know if this is consider very risky, please advise.
Just a quote, northern people are cunning and not trust worthy. Getting married in Vietnam is easy. Having a baby is even easier as long you have money. Later when the main topic comes, i'm afriad you might have a lot of problem that even money cannot be solved. You might even end up being threaten and blackmail. Divorce in Vietnam is simple and easy as well.
To be honest, it will not be easy to take the child out of Vietnam.
Old 19-11-2016, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Paulaner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan1999 View Post
I have seen many Singaporean man over here, enjoying the life of a king! The only word that comes out of their mouth is CHEAP! Later got hooked and developed love and in the end, got conned over it. You came here and commented CHEAP, and behaved like a millionaire gentlemen.

Dun underestimated the Vietnamese. They buy house paying in cash while we have to sign for loan and repayment scheme! Who is cash rich here?

What i want to say is these: There are good and bad eggs in a basket. Dun always judged all are bad eggs in the basket. Trying buy the basket of egg in a supermarket. The chances of having bad eggs is close to 0. If you want to go Vietnam and play, make sure you are street smart! Many girls will tell you their story, it is up to you to believe it or not. If you chose to believe and help, dun complain if you got cheated bcs you chose to buy the eggs along the street. Remember, nobody forces you to take out the money from your pocket!
Very well said �� Well done
Old 20-11-2016, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulaner View Post
Very well said �� Well done
I have been in Vietnam (North & South) for the last 6 years+. Vietnam is not an easy place to live in. You have to be very street smart to survive here. Vietnamese women are Singapore man dreams...they really are! I have seen so many Singaporean man here for holiday. Some of the women that i known, after the man left, they are back to their bf/husband. I remembered there was one women i know. She has 3 Singaporean bf and a husband in Saigon. Whenever her bf come to Saigon for visit, the husband will leave the apartment and let the bf come over and stayed. Once i met one of the bf and my family were invited for dinner over at their place. That bf was telling me that he just gave his gf 6 months of rental for this apartment. 14 mil/month and total of 84 mil vnd! If she did this to all 3 bf, we are talking about 252 mil vnd! Monthly allowance given to her was 15 mil vnd/month. That is 45 mil vnd/month from 3 bf!....and the worst thing is they believe she is faithful to them.
I really pity all these 'first world country' Singapore men....
Old 23-11-2016, 07:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Genetics123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are there still any marriage agency in Singapore for vietnamese wife? Seems that the two in Golden Mile has ceased bringing in vietnamese girls now, they seems more interested in Kalimantan.
Old 24-11-2016, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetics123 View Post
Are there still any marriage agency in Singapore for vietnamese wife? Seems that the two in Golden Mile has ceased bringing in vietnamese girls now, they seems more interested in Kalimantan.
Dude - if you can post here means you can google which I just did...

http://www.vbride.biz/
http://www.idealbride.sg/
http://www.jnvietbride.com.sg/contact.php

http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-new...inding-husband

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-11-2016, 08:51 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have been in Vietnam (North & South) for the last 6 years+. Vietnam is not an easy place to live in. You have to be very street smart to survive here. Vietnamese women are Singapore man dreams...they really are! I have seen so many Singaporean man here for holiday. Some of the women that i known, after the man left, they are back to their bf/husband. I remembered there was one women i know. She has 3 Singaporean bf and a husband in Saigon. Whenever her bf come to Saigon for visit, the husband will leave the apartment and let the bf come over and stayed. Once i met one of the bf and my family were invited for dinner over at their place. That bf was telling me that he just gave his gf 6 months of rental for this apartment. 14 mil/month and total of 84 mil vnd! If she did this to all 3 bf, we are talking about 252 mil vnd! Monthly allowance given to her was 15 mil vnd/month. That is 45 mil vnd/month from 3 bf!....and the worst thing is they believe she is faithful to them.
I really pity all these 'first world country' Singapore men....
Q - how do you know sinkees while they are on holiday...

if you knew the woman who had sinkee bfs meaning you knew the gal personally...on one hand the man paid for services and accomodation for a week...so stlll a worthy transaction...for a person who knew nothing about saigon then this can be the type of arrangement...

Old 24-11-2016, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
I disagree...you cannot say buy eggs in the street are all rotten eggs...

Old 26-11-2016, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 20
Zoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It has nothing to do with nationality for bad woman, or stupid man. Farang also have to live on street in Bangkok.

I think in this thread, in this platform, we are sharing what we seen, we heard, we know. For the benefit of all the bros, senior, junior a channel for them to consult or just to complaint.

let not take too serious. We could give all sound advices, because the needle is not poking on our flesh. On the other hand, the person seeking advices, the knife is cutting their flesh, so let little bit of compassionate. Live sucks, be a man even more suck, so let us little more kind to among us.
Old 27-11-2016, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoick View Post
Live sucks, be a man even more suck, so let us little more kind to among us.
Being man ok lah. Rather fUck than be fucked even though the latter can lead to more money. If no money, pcc lor. As a man, No periods, no need worry about face or boobs size, no need give birth etc etc .... 55555
Old 27-11-2016, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoick View Post
It has nothing to do with nationality for bad woman, or stupid man. Farang also have to live on street in Bangkok.

I think in this thread, in this platform, we are sharing what we seen, we heard, we know. For the benefit of all the bros, senior, junior a channel for them to consult or just to complaint.

let not take too serious. We could give all sound advices, because the needle is not poking on our flesh. On the other hand, the person seeking advices, the knife is cutting their flesh, so let little bit of compassionate. Live sucks, be a man even more suck, so let us little more kind to among us.
We read here with a pinch of salt....

For any country, you need to be there often enough to see for yourself...no point hearsay...going as tourist few days also not enough to understand...takes time to observe and understand a person...if anyone had encountered only 1 or 2 incidents also cannot take as norm becos sample size too small for a big country...

Old 27-11-2016, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I disagree...you cannot say buy eggs in the street are all rotten eggs...
Hi...in my quote, i didn't say buy eggs in the street are all rotten eggs..
I'm saying a basket of eggs inside got good and bad. Buy from the supermarket chances of getting bad eggs is lower then buying on the street.
Old 27-11-2016, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Q - how do you know sinkees while they are on holiday...

if you knew the woman who had sinkee bfs meaning you knew the gal personally...on one hand the man paid for services and accomodation for a week...so stlll a worthy transaction...for a person who knew nothing about saigon then this can be the type of arrangement...
Haha...i heard Singlish and they are always very loud....
Ya...agreed it's a worthy transaction....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1