The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 09-05-2010, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Ah Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
08 May, reached PT around 1:00+

Went to RTF Moon, as I reached her door, lucky she is not busy, goody! So I went in and locked the door. She immediately took off her nice black dress and I tried to stop her and told her not so fast, as I haven't given her the fee yet. She just smiled and thanked me after receiving the $50.

Anyways, catbath was great (9/10), sucked both my nipples and torso. Then a little bit of AR (8/10), BBBJ (9/10) and 69 (9/10). Time for FJ and she let her hair loose, wow! She positioned herself for doggy, but I told her to lie down as I want to enter her in missionary and try to french her while I'm at it. She looked even hot, now that I'm on top of her with her hair spreading all over the pillow. Moon was hot like the sun! I cannot tahan I enter her and she gave me a light moan, so I kissed her. Bro U-Da-Man, you were right, she was more receptive in FJ. She was kissing me back! Not really considered as frenching but I'm getting there. I continued to pump her while we kissed, piak-piak-piak and we were both making love noises until we came!

Cheers.
U enjoyed Moon's session, brother Fornicator? I think u do, that is what i searching every trips to PT. Haha! $50 and above, I think no problem only frenching, AR it depends. (Miss Moon who i award, Miss beautifully body 09, must have the pleaure of her company 1day).

I learn after yrs, PT less than $50, many WLs giving rushing jobs. Maybe, brothers with desire for MILF, should have fantasy cum thru, $50 nothing less.

Wish everybody a good week ahead, stay healthy drink alot of water. Can receive PT sun burn in the pm, i got it allready.

Last edited by jacky43; 09-05-2010 at 11:15 AM. Reason: typo error
Old 09-05-2010, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: Ah Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
U enjoyed Moon's session, brother Fornicator? I think u do, that is what i searching every trips to PT. Haha! $50 and above, I think no problem only frenching, AR it depends. (Miss Moon who i award, Miss beautifully body 09, must have the pleaure of her company 1day).

I learn after yrs, PT less than $50, many WLs giving rushing jobs. Maybe, brothers with desire for MILF, should have fantasy cum thru, $50 nothing less.

Wish everybody a good week ahead, stay healthy drink alot of water. Can receive PT sun burn in the pm, i got it allready.
Yes Bro jacky43, it was a great session with Moon! Thanks.

You mention PT less than $50 WL give rush job, scary Bro, I rather go $50 and satisfied instead of going $30 or $40 but not happy. I do hope it doesn't happen especially when I RTF CAT 30-40 WLs in the near future. We see how.

Yup, it's hot this few days, as I have mentioned, Moon was as hot as the sun, haha!

Thanks for the health tip Bro.

Cheers.
Old 09-05-2010, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Moon was hot like the sun! I cannot tahan I enter her and she gave me a light moan, so I kissed her. Bro U-Da-Man, you were right, she was more receptive in FJ. She was kissing me back! Not really considered as frenching but I'm getting there.
Good job man! Yes she is more receptive, because I feel that Moon is one of the very few WLs in PT that can still get pleasured and have orgasms while at work.

I think others have become so jaded providing exactly the same sex routine for so many years that they themselves become distanced from the feeling.

Moon and I seem to always have different sequences of sex events. It's never the same as the last time. Because I think she really enjoys the sex, so We let our instincts and hunger rule - touching, rubbing, kissing, bonking... all randomly enacted. Never a confirm set of patterns.

Love it. That's why I consider her like a fuck buddy

Cheers
PS. Yesterday, while running errands, I found myself around PT at about 11.30am. So decided to pop into the alley to see what's up. House 12 not even open yet! And they are the one earliest to close! Moon actually in and working already! Saw Ivy right inside but decided to leave it to another day... 11.30am too early for my didi to get into hot action...hahaha
Old 09-05-2010, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 17
dick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Mun mun

Damn!! This morning after i woke up, i'm damn horny....!!

So find myself early in the morning 11am standing beside H2. Still haven't open.

So went around the place see see look look. Most of the rooms still closed. This place really different from the outside world. So quiet despite its a already 11am.

so wander myself back to h2 and of cos wah la!! Its open!!! As usual, the boss splash water onto the floor. Mun Mun say its to bring good business for the day. Hahahaha....

I head straight to mun mun room. a lof of bros bio her but she's mine.
Wow... Her ass greeted me once i reach the door step. I can't tahan liao.

Once inside, we greeted each other and also took off our clothes.I'm her 1st customer!!! Her service is still very good. lots of bbbj. Frenching. The rest is very much the same as other bros posted.

Still went home with a smile.....
Old 09-05-2010, 06:18 PM
Samster

U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Wanted a quick sensuous HJ by Christine,,, but I think she got one multiple booking, Waited long long but door stayed shut.

Anyway was going to leave and saw Jolene H11R11. Since haven't tried her I thought what the heck.

Today she has a bright red pimple right on the bridge of her nose! I think she's quite conscious about it, didn't want to look at ne directly as I was bonking her. Haha

Anyway pretty ok service. Got deep BBBJ, also standing BBBJ. her hands also worked my rock hard dick nice and slowly.

However when it came to the bonk, it was really really sop. Worse still, she did something that always turns me off... she took a quick glance at her watch!!! I lost my mood... I usually like to finish off with a BBBJ/cim (I usually RTF if they do)... but I didn't even bother asking this time, afraid she might show a black face since she was looking at the time... so I just told her to HJ me out...

Overall she's just ok, good initial BBBJ I must admit. Any bro knows whether Jolene does CIM??

Jolene H11R11
Face: 6.5 (the pimple didn't help, haha, I think Kiko and Ada are heaps more attractive)
Body: 6.5 (ok only but because she young, her skin is smooth and firm)
Boobs: small B cups but nice protruding nipples
Foreplay: 7.5 (good takes her time, lick nipples, balls, standing bbbj etc)
BBBJ: 6.5 (not bad, but if I had cim it would be much higher!!!)
FJ: 4.5 (her watch looking spoiled it for me)
RTF: Not likely, unless she CIM then maybe I'll give her a go again

Cheers
Old 10-05-2010, 12:52 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Good job man! Yes she is more receptive, because I feel that Moon is one of the very few WLs in PT that can still get pleasured and have orgasms while at work.

I think others have become so jaded providing exactly the same sex routine for so many years that they themselves become distanced from the feeling.

Moon and I seem to always have different sequences of sex events. It's never the same as the last time. Because I think she really enjoys the sex, so We let our instincts and hunger rule - touching, rubbing, kissing, bonking... all randomly enacted. Never a confirm set of patterns.

Love it. That's why I consider her like a fuck buddy

Cheers
Thanks Bro!

Actually I am now considering her for another RTF session and moving her up my list of WLs that I want to book in terms of hours.

If I may add, she didn't even bother to put KY jelly, that's why in the 69 segment of our session, she was really wet and her pussy juice was some what sweet, yummy!!! And back in the BBBJ segment, I was fondling her breasts and "fine tuning"her nipples. When they reach erection, I would stop and tease her nipples by just touching the tip with the tip of my fingers, now I can feel them become really hard and fully erect! I think this is how I got her wet!

Damn, she is fun to be with. I'll surely RTF this week!

Until then Bros.

Cheers.
Old 10-05-2010, 07:52 AM
Samster

Re: Mun mun

Quote:
Originally Posted by dick-sons View Post
Damn!! This morning after i woke up, i'm damn horny....!!

So find myself early in the morning 11am standing beside H2. Still haven't open.

So went around the place see see look look. Most of the rooms still closed. This place really different from the outside world. So quiet despite its a already 11am.

so wander myself back to h2 and of cos wah la!! Its open!!! As usual, the boss splash water onto the floor. Mun Mun say its to bring good business for the day. Hahahaha....

I head straight to mun mun room. a lof of bros bio her but she's mine.
Wow... Her ass greeted me once i reach the door step. I can't tahan liao.

Once inside, we greeted each other and also took off our clothes.I'm her 1st customer!!! Her service is still very good. lots of bbbj. Frenching. The rest is very much the same as other bros posted.

Still went home with a smile.....
Nice one Bro! We're on the same channel, I mean, waking up horny, haha!

Some more immediately did something about it, action man eh?!

For that, I ups you with my 1 humble point.

Cheers.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Hi

Had a very good session with Li Wen H14R09 last week. Big natural boobs and after bbbj on bed, she ask me to sit on edge of bed and she kneel on the floor and continue to bbbj me. Then she ask me to get off the bed so she lie down with her pussy at the edge of the bed and i fuck her standing up/half squat (a bit tiring but good exercise for thigh muscles i guess) - new position for me.

Looks: 7.5/10 - above PT average
Body: 9/10 - big natural boobs
BBBJ: 9/10 - awesome
catbath: 7/10 - not so awesome
FJ: 8.5/10 - interesting position
DMG: $50
RTF: yup!
Old 10-05-2010, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks Bro!

Damn, she is fun to be with. I'll surely RTF this week!.
No worries mate..

Yes as I mentioned before, Moon provides quite a different brand of experience compared to others in PT.

She's more fun and real to be with. See la! Now I'm horny for her again... good thing is, I've got some time this afternoon... hehehe

Cheers
Old 10-05-2010, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Had a very good session with Li Wen H14R09 last week.
Thanks for the informative FR bro!!

Cheers
Old 10-05-2010, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
No worries mate..

Yes as I mentioned before, Moon provides quite a different brand of experience compared to others in PT.

She's more fun and real to be with. See la! Now I'm horny for her again... good thing is, I've got some time this afternoon... hehehe

Cheers
Good for you Bro! Me, I'll be busy in the next couple of days. Lucky if I can see her tomorrow. See how, hehe. The most I can do is maybe Wednesday or Thursday. Hmmm...'gotta work hard save money to book her haha!

Anyways, have fun Bro! (I know you will, hehe.)

Cheers!

Last edited by fornicator; 10-05-2010 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 10-05-2010, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Hi

Had a very good session with Li Wen H14R09 last week. Big natural boobs and after bbbj on bed, she ask me to sit on edge of bed and she kneel on the floor and continue to bbbj me. Then she ask me to get off the bed so she lie down with her pussy at the edge of the bed and i fuck her standing up/half squat (a bit tiring but good exercise for thigh muscles i guess) - new position for me.

Looks: 7.5/10 - above PT average
Body: 9/10 - big natural boobs
BBBJ: 9/10 - awesome
catbath: 7/10 - not so awesome
FJ: 8.5/10 - interesting position
DMG: $50
RTF: yup!
up you for the FR.
Seem that she has changed her attitude for good
by the way, does she allow frenching and does she provide AR ?
Old 10-05-2010, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Li Wen

Brother Alvin36, Li Wen allow frenching? I think 2brothers wrote no! I have no session with her, wanted to but, no frenching i rather passed. Take note, Princess Carol H11R12, also nil.
Old 10-05-2010, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 17
dick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Nice one Bro! We're on the same channel, I mean, waking up horny, haha!

Some more immediately did something about it, action man eh?!

For that, I ups you with my 1 humble point.

Cheers.
Yo!! Thanks for the value pt. Thank you!!!! Will remember you just like when i'm thinking of those petain gals!!! Hahahahaha...Just joking!!!
Old 10-05-2010, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dick-sons View Post
Yo!! Thanks for the value pt. Thank you!!!! Will remember you just like when i'm thinking of those petain gals!!! Hahahahaha...Just joking!!!
No worries Bro! It's ok, no need to remember me, haha! You just concentrate on the girls yah?

Cheers!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1