The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Jjjjcg is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

The day finally book her!
I only can say she is no1 best service I meet before
Or maybe I meet not many enough !
Want service have service
Want look have look!

Overall 100/100!
Comfird go again!
Old 14-11-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 9
Littleyk has much to be proud ofLittleyk has much to be proud ofLittleyk has much to be proud ofLittleyk has much to be proud ofLittleyk has much to be proud ofLittleyk has much to be proud ofLittleyk has much to be proud ofLittleyk has much to be proud ofLittleyk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by suibian View Post
Finally got the chance to visit the Uyghur girl this morning.location is tucked in a quiet building in Chinatown and even quieter unit within the building. I was pleasantly surprised with what I saw when she opened the door. Abit of Eurasian look and definitely considered as a beauty, at least by my standards. Service wise I have to give her full marks. As everyone else had mentioned before, she does take care of you from start to finish. I was Abit paiseh at times and told her that I can wipe myself clean but she said that is what she should do for her clients. I was impressed. Massage wise I would say is average. There are better ones but there are also worse ones. The main course is what made me very happy. All I can say is that she is very well maintained and very attractive, especially during the sensual session. She is out to please and she made me a very pleased man. Left a very happy man.

Did not see the other girl around but just from Ms Uyghur's session, I will rtn for sure.
Nice bro, mind if i ask will she be naked the whole time during the session? And is roaming allowed?
Old 14-11-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
hangsong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhangsong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjjjcg View Post
Want look have look!

Overall 100/100!
Comfird go again!
I will ups you when my power returns for this review
Old 14-11-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold

Finally got the chance to book a slot with her

Location: Central area, short walk from MRT for people on foot.

Looks: 7.5/10 as the room is dark

Body: Nice knockers and body slim

Massage: 6/10

Sensual: Good as she will lick you all over ur body and also do ass rimming while her hand slowly play with ur dick and ur nipple

CIM- she took the full load & continued to suck till dry

RTM: Maybe, overall pretty decent for sensual

When I enter the place remind me of MM and Cheryl when operating in rocca just 2 room divided by a partition

Last edited by Ry160880; 14-11-2022 at 09:42 PM.
Old 14-11-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Cockypussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry160880 View Post
Finally got the chance to book a slot with her

Location: Central area, short walk from MRT for people on foot.

Looks: 7.5/10 as the room is dark

Body: Nice knockers and body slim

Massage: 6/10

Sensual: Good as she will lick you all over ur body and also do ass rimming while her hand slowly play with ur dick and ur nipple

CIM- she took the full load & continued to suck till dry

RTM: Maybe, overall pretty decent for sensual

When I enter the place remind me of MM and Cheryl when operating in rocca just 2 room divided by a partition
Nice bro so is the sucking is as good as MM and Cheryl
Old 15-11-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
hangsong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhangsong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjjjcg View Post
Want look have look!

Overall 100/100!
Comfird go again!
ups you
Old 15-11-2022, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockypussy View Post
Nice bro so is the sucking is as good as MM and Cheryl
It's decent but methinks not in same level as MM and Cheryl. Those two are legends.
Old 15-11-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 3
LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future
Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

Chinatown MRT DownTown Line
+85267414132 WhatsApp
She can update you all details
If have some points to spare
Old 16-11-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster (A)

LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

.... WhatsApp Happygolucky Wednesday
Old 16-11-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
horn_dog has much to be proud ofhorn_dog has much to be proud ofhorn_dog has much to be proud ofhorn_dog has much to be proud ofhorn_dog has much to be proud ofhorn_dog has much to be proud ofhorn_dog has much to be proud ofhorn_dog has much to be proud ofhorn_dog has much to be proud ofhorn_dog has much to be proud of

Just went to try Joey. Holy shit her catbath is really power! Even my armpits were not spared. So far the only one that i tried and came close to her level of catbath was MX. Are there any other gems with similar level of service and are also lookers? Please intro me! Kum Xia in advance
Old 17-11-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster (A)

power review!
Old 17-11-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by emabkp3 View Post
Hi Bro, pls share contact
Bro. Kindly Pm contacts. Thanks
Old 18-11-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster (A)

weekend starts
Old 18-11-2022, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Can say Joey is legit. Service oriented but willing to accommodate too. Taught me a couple yoga poses as a bonus.

Minus points: man made boobs and the location as other bros have stated. My humble feedback to OKT, try to get a room with shower.
Old 19-11-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 4
Goodone8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Managed to book Ms Uyghur this evening. It was a splendid experience.

Upon arriving, she took my hand as if i'm her boyfriend. While wearing a sexy and revealing dress.

After taking shower, she just thoughtfully wipe you dry. then started the massage of roughly 40mins or so.

Then she starts with her catbath that goes all over my body, slowly leading to AR. It was my first time having it and it was awesome! After which she licked my nipples while letting me play with her c-cups. And the blowjob that comes after was damn good. She was slurping it really as if it was ice cream.

When she finally got up, i straight away gobble up her boobs and then realised she was already wet when i touched her pussy. Couldn't wait and went into action right away in a few positions. But even after the actions ended, she still lied down on top and cuddled while i was still inside her.

We just continue tcss for maybe about 10mins or so. That was when she finally got me out of her then led me to shower and then wipe me dry again.

GFE really gaolat. Even wanted to help me wear my clothes, even my socks!

100% RTF
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1