The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2008, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cytan7 View Post
Thanks bro, but what are the charges there, especially the one in GZ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
charges depends on what types of service u require ...
body massage, foot massage, hand and feet manicure, ear cleaning, head & shoulder massage etc etc ...
i dun recall what's the amount but i'm sure it's not expensive else my bodyguard "bonk88" will make a lot of noise ...
if u have take up all the service their have, sholud not more then 600rmb...and is 24 hrs, just dont take the VIP room that fine.....

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 14-09-2008, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 22
axor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Can someone recommend me some local tour agencies in Guangzhou.
Thanks
Bro

You can try the local Nanhu travel. no bad I did twice with this local agency With my family outing when We are Guangzhou. I use to check the website and Ask my Guangzhou fren to book for me before i arrival.

7?????--??????,?????????????????,4007-007-008?(7holiday.com)

cheer

axor
Old 15-09-2008, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 17
2timesaday is a Helpful and Caring Samster2timesaday is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am looking at getting from Hong Kong to Guangzhou by private car or taxi. Would any brothers be able to make any recommendations or know of any reliable contacts.Any indication of the approximate rates will be useful as well. Cost-wise, I think it will make sense as I there are 2 of us trvelling together.

(I know the fastest way is probably by the train to GZ east station. But because there is alot of lugguage, it will be very inconvenient by train)

Thanks in advance for helping out... as this is my first trip HK and I am clueless. I already tried to do a search on the forum... but the relevant threads were too long (some as muchg as 700+ pages) and difficult to sieve through.
Old 15-09-2008, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2timesaday View Post
I am looking at getting from Hong Kong to Guangzhou by private car or taxi. Would any brothers be able to make any recommendations or know of any reliable contacts.Any indication of the approximate rates will be useful as well. Cost-wise, I think it will make sense as I there are 2 of us trvelling together.

(I know the fastest way is probably by the train to GZ east station. But because there is alot of lugguage, it will be very inconvenient by train)

Thanks in advance for helping out... as this is my first trip HK and I am clueless. I already tried to do a search on the forum... but the relevant threads were too long (some as muchg as 700+ pages) and difficult to sieve through.
bro .. u can check out the sales counters at HKIA for transport to GZ or anywhere in PRC ...
they r located in front right after u step out from immigration at the arrival hall ...
they will be able to accomodate all ur requests on the spot ... only money matters ..

alternatively ... why dun u fly directly to GZ instead ???
Old 15-09-2008, 01:00 PM
Samster

2timesaday is a Helpful and Caring Samster2timesaday is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I will be staying in Kowloon for 1 day before going to GZ. It does not make sense to fly because from Kowloon, it takes 40 mins by taxi to the airport, not to mention I need to be at airport at least 1 hour before departure... too much time wasted.
Old 15-09-2008, 01:07 PM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2timesaday View Post
I will be staying in Kowloon for 1 day before going to GZ. It does not make sense to fly because from Kowloon, it takes 40 mins by taxi to the airport, not to mention I need to be at airport at least 1 hour before departure... too much time wasted.
Oops ... since u'll be in HK .. then u have to engage the local travel agent to assist in ur private transport to GZ ...
Old 15-09-2008, 02:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hipi911 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi all, my lady friend from China who has a passport (I bring her to macau before), she want to go Thailand, as all of you know that Thailand can do VISA ON ARRIVAL, does it mean that she can just simply buy a return airticket and fly to Thailand? Will the China custom stop her from going out of China? Or does she need to apply anuthing before she leave China? She is from Hubei

Urgently need some expert who know this to help answer this, tqtq. Gam sia Gam sia!!
Old 15-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro .. u can check out the sales counters at HKIA for transport to GZ or anywhere in PRC ...
they r located in front right after u step out from immigration at the arrival hall ...
they will be able to accomodate all ur requests on the spot ... only money matters ..

Thanks for the heads-up, Adidas 88, cheers!
Old 15-09-2008, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 17
Sirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

been to guangzhou once for 1 week holiday...got brought around by my cuz who works there. Went to cheong almost everynight. HJ for 165RMB. girls quite pretty and the place is clean.

Going there again soo around OCT time and planning to stay hotel this time and not his place. i meet a prc in sg that works in happy valley then sunshine beauty. Now she left and went back to chong qing liao. Planning to meet her in oct at guangzhou(will be paying for her airticket and food/shopping)

was wondering how much should i bring if i stay for 1 month without cheong other girls(only cheong till she arrive to guang zhong, most prob my cuz will pay for me to cheong as usual since he trying to physco me to work with him)

Hotel and airticket will be free for me since we work in the tour industry lol so how much do u think i should bring?
heard from my cuz come and return airtick from chong qing to guang zhong very cheap. at most $300.
So is $S3000 enff for 1 month without hotel and that airticket for her??
Old 15-09-2008, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 22
axor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipi911 View Post
Hi all, my lady friend from China who has a passport (I bring her to macau before), she want to go Thailand, as all of you know that Thailand can do VISA ON ARRIVAL, does it mean that she can just simply buy a return airticket and fly to Thailand? Will the China custom stop her from going out of China? Or does she need to apply anuthing before she leave China? She is from Hubei

Urgently need some expert who know this to help answer this, tqtq. Gam sia Gam sia!!
Bro hipi911

If PRC come out from china need a visa before she can left the country. Understand from my PRC girl. they will stop her at custom.

If PRC are not in china but in other country. example If PRC are in Malaysia then fly to Thailand. She can apply for Visa upon arrrival

Hope this is clear for you

cheer

axor
Old 16-09-2008, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 17
zanzibargold deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzanzibargold deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Hipi911

Strange that we have such things in common: my meimei whom I wanted to bring to thailand was also from Hubei.

Anyway, i went thru the same predicament as you, but I was not as smart as you to ask for advise from bros here in SBF.

Having gone thru some embarassing and disappointing encounter, I am here to share my experience with you.

bro axor is right in that chinese nationals need a visa from a foreign country IN THEIR PASSPORT before their customs department allow them to leave the country.

I thought that simply because Thailand allows Visa On Arrival, I can just book airticket and fly with my meimei for holiday! What a mistake and embarassment that was! My poor little sweetie was left in Shenzhen airport while I continue on my working trip to bangkok.

So, in order for you to bring your lady friend out of China for holiday in Thailand, you will need to submit her passport ahead of time to a travel agent, to get a Thai visa issued in china.

Hope you have a good holiday!

cheers
zanzibargold
Old 16-09-2008, 01:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hipi911 is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks Bro Ax0r3333 and bro Zanzibargold for the help, luckily i get this anwer, if not i simply book the airticket than she kena stop in custom that very bad.

I took her to macau once, we BUY (RMB300, can go in and out of macau as many time within 3 mth) a Cambodia Visa at a travel agency in Zhuhai and was told we can just go into macau, and yes we did, have some fun there

Oh than i just apply het to come singapore and than fly to Thailand, haha, one stone kill 2 bird.
Old 16-09-2008, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Oldie is Cool - loads of Potential

Guys
I am a question to ask
wat can i do when i m transit at GZ airport?
i have like 4 hrs to the next flight!!
Old 16-09-2008, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldie View Post
Guys
I am a question to ask
wat can i do when i m transit at GZ airport?
i have like 4 hrs to the next flight!!
nothing much but it's a new airport ...
so u can get rather comfortable by lying on the sofa ....
Old 16-09-2008, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Oldie is Cool - loads of Potential

T_T
this is so sad
i mean there is no massage nearby?
i mean the normal ones..