The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2007, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Doe13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icez84 View Post
bro, will be heading over in mid jan.... any1 place good to chiong?
Sure sure, come one come all.. PM me mate for further info Just make sure when i return to s'pore, you guys show me all the goodies allright ?

@bro PocketRocket, that's the one we've been talking about (77 Racecource Rd), waddya think about the joint ?
Old 24-12-2007, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe13 View Post
@bro PocketRocket, that's the one we've been talking about (77 Racecource Rd), waddya think about the joint ?
Ok lah...I went there during the arvo, so not many ladies (only 3 working), so I left without seeing anyone. Thinking I might be back coz it's kinda on the way to sis's. But didn't get a chance after

You been there before? Saw anyone interesting enuff to share bro?
Old 25-12-2007, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Ok lah...I went there during the arvo, so not many ladies (only 3 working), so I left without seeing anyone. Thinking I might be back coz it's kinda on the way to sis's. But didn't get a chance after

You been there before? Saw anyone interesting enuff to share bro?
What's an arvo bro ? Read my previous posts, not a big fan of the place, the girls are kinda disappointing, the OKT is not very friendly. Not recommended for all bros.
Old 25-12-2007, 06:28 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What's an arvo bro ? Read my previous posts, not a big fan of the place, the girls are kinda disappointing, the OKT is not very friendly. Not recommended for all bros.

Oops! Sorry...Aussie slang...

Arvo = Afternoon
Old 27-12-2007, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zzzsianzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From MelbSJ and other bros info, I've went to the oriental orchids, there were 4 gals working on that day. There was Tess (korean), another busty petite korean(her face is CMI, Jill or something like that), Jane (chinese), can't remember the gal's name (spanish).

I went into the house and saw a chinese OKT, Tess was free, she was walking around, and trying to ask ppl to take her as others were busy with other bros. I rejected her offer initially, and curiously waited to see how the other korean looks like. The other korean figure is busty but the face CMI. But Tess has the looks. So I chose back Tess eventually, service was nothing to shout about, the service she gave me kinda sucks big time. Got scolded like my sassy girl kind, bitchin around.. WTF... I've regretted taking her instead of the busty petite, maybe there will be better service from her. Most of the things are no-no to Tess, e.g., no 69, no kissing, etc. Maybe because of my looks? not sure. I don't have the looks... Maybe other bros had better treatment than what I've received. But RTF, definitely a no-no to me. Although she do have the looks, and the slim body, but I hated the service she gave me. She gave me a dead fish ending at the very end. She seems to like angmos more than asians.

Hmm... btw how does the bell ring sounds like in the room? didn't hear any bells ringing, but shes rushing me. Not sure if I've missed it. Or is she trying to get rid of me.
Would try others if I were to go back once Vit M is replenished.

A looker doesn't mean she provide good services. sighz.. life is cruel...

Anyway MelbSJ and other bros, thanks for the info. It is my fate that I've gotten that kinda service
Old 28-12-2007, 08:16 AM
krispykreme

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

hey any bros been to the joint at 69 Keys Rd Moorabin?

The lady boss is v.rude. Told us to leave while we are still deciding! WTF... i think i recognize her from tope st..

Saw 1 PRC, 1 Jap, 1 HK Girls. 1 Korean and 1 Ang mo working at that time. PRC and Jap is not bad.

any FR done at that join so far? a bit skeptical at that place given the attitude of the boss..
Old 28-12-2007, 04:41 PM
Samster

Bro sianzz, i think i read an FR on Tess before somewhere in one of this pages, maybe you want to check that out ?

Bro KrispyKreme, never been there before, moorabin sounds too far for me How far was it away from the City ? Come down to Tope St la, satisfaction guaranteed
Old 28-12-2007, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro KrispyKreme, never been there before, moorabin sounds too far for me How far was it away from the City ? Come down to Tope St la, satisfaction guaranteed

If not...You giving the money back izzit?!
Old 29-12-2007, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zzzsianzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yea bro Doe13, I've read that FR too before actually going down. Not sure why I've gotten that service. Maybe because of the weather that affected her mood? Really hot that day. Not sure whats the cause. But kind of disappointed though. Maybe its just 1 in a 1000 mood swings that fell on an unlucky fellow? same happens for bird shits as well, except much much lower possibility of getting it when walking under a tree
Old 31-12-2007, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 17
Icez84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sure sure, come one come all.. PM me mate for further info Just make sure when i return to s'pore, you guys show me all the goodies allright ?

sure bro, of course. lolz will be booking air ticket soon, wonder can get jetstar asia over or not...
Old 06-01-2008, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icez84 View Post
sure bro, of course. lolz will be booking air ticket soon, wonder can get jetstar asia over or not...

I thought I heard somewhere that JetStar now flies to MEL from SIN direct or izzit gotta do a transfer @ Darwin.

Anyway, forget about SQ or TG during these period coz of the CNY coming, I'm still on that bloody waiting to get there during end Jan/early FEB
Old 07-01-2008, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

I'm still on that bloody waiting to get there during end Jan/early FEB
Wah bro, coming to Melb ah ? be sure to let me know in advance ok ? Want me to roll out the red carpet for you at the airport or not ?
Old 08-01-2008, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wah bro, coming to Melb ah ? be sure to let me know in advance ok ? Want me to roll out the red carpet for you at the airport or not ?

Ha! Red Carpet no need lah...But a ride to the West Side would be great. Ha! Anyway, will ya be in Mel for the CNY?

Get the ladies ready coz I'm ready to Rock!!!
Old 10-01-2008, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

Hi Fellow Bros,

Are there any joints in the melbourne CITY itself?

I only saw a couple of ClubX outlets, one in bourke and another along elizabeth.
Any bros have any idea how much they charge for the 1on1 show and the duration?
Old 13-01-2008, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbSJ View Post
My personal Experience

@ Club X on Elizabeth Street (near to Flinders St Station). - AUD 25 for 15 minutes

@ a joint similar to Club X (near the Sawasdee Thai Restaurant, Chinatown) - Aud 40 for 15 minutes - had a thai girl

Thanks bro,
How are the girls in club x? do they provide extra services?
Is there any brothels in the city?

Pardon my questions, kind of new there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1