The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2016, 11:49 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana81sg View Post
the bus at airport to D1 sill 5000vnd? or I outdated liao
If u take 152 blue bus is 5000.
Other bus higher price.
Old 14-11-2016, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 19
sakamoto is a splendid one to beholdsakamoto is a splendid one to beholdsakamoto is a splendid one to beholdsakamoto is a splendid one to beholdsakamoto is a splendid one to beholdsakamoto is a splendid one to behold

i used Grab bike and Grab car to move around when i tired of walking.
Old 14-11-2016, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 10
RichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakamoto View Post
i used Grab bike and Grab car to move around when i tired of walking.
yeah grab is pretty common now. tried the app in Saigon and it automatically changed to local when I am there.
Old 14-11-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 11
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

becareful about those "girlfriend" friendly hotels.... some stated it is and some when you email them, they said is GF friendly. But in fact, they will charge you for USD35.

I emailed blue diamond hotel, they said i can bring anyone as long the room i booked is for 2 person. End up, i paying the extra $35. Even shown them the email, also useless. So, Blue Diamond Hotel is out for my future trip to HCM.

Hope some bro can help to contribute and add the list of which are the REAL GF friendly hotels and which are the bogey.
Old 14-11-2016, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Where is the fcuker tom
Hahaha why are you looking for that asshole Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdjsim View Post
becareful about those "girlfriend" friendly hotels.... some stated it is and some when you email them, they said is GF friendly. But in fact, they will charge you for USD35.

I emailed blue diamond hotel, they said i can bring anyone as long the room i booked is for 2 person. End up, i paying the extra $35. Even shown them the email, also useless. So, Blue Diamond Hotel is out for my future trip to HCM.

Hope some bro can help to contribute and add the list of which are the REAL GF friendly hotels and which are the bogey.
http://vietnamservices.weebly.com/index.html

Not quite update but normally for you no need to pay extra. That time I had book Renaissance Riverside Hotel Saigon. I did told them I need to bring my gf into the hotel but I need to provide her name 1 day before I arrived.

I had tried many smallers hotel in D1; mostly all nearby CBT and we did not pay any extras when we bring vb up.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 14-11-2016, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:

the usual 'rate' to bring them up is USD 10..
wow u are quoted USD 35..they see u as fat meat...
I have bros who even bring into mayfair and Pullman with no issues.
this is really how u manage with the night boys.. my usual way is tip them a little when I reach..or when I go out to hunt. ( I need them to help me take luggage and sometimes provide me some info too..so why not tip a little).

but if worst to worst..usually I say..i booked for me and her..and she cant check in. want to call in police..please go ahead. they wont call...
all these money is just kopi money to them...and they don't even open a room under anyone's name.
Old 14-11-2016, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sw33tm4n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartbonk View Post
Yes, i happen to be In Hcm. Many girls in Wechat . Usd 50 to 60 for 1 hour n usd 120 for overnight. I haven't try yet because I'm not sure these girls safe to bonk or not.

Most of them are pimps and some are they themselves.

Also, Is their service good?

Last time I try the motor cycle pimps girls and the girl service is sucks like dead fish.
The first one I tried in hcmc, her service was dead like fish. the hotel provided by the pimp was dead like fish too. But her figure and face was spot on.

The recent one I tried, her service was good. I was in my own hotel. pimp drove her there. Her figure and face was much better than most I have seen.

PS: most of the girls that shows you their picture, most likely it is beautified by filters. even videos can do filters. Just go with your bro feel.
Old 14-11-2016, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
VKdog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what is the number one advantage of Wechat girls over website girls? is it the fact that Wechat girls meet you where you want, were as website girls you have to meet them where they want.

Do you guys only use Wechat when you are down to fuk, or do you guys use Wechat multiple times per day hoping to find a gem, and then getting her contact just so you can bang her later?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw33tm4n View Post
The first one I tried in hcmc, her service was dead like fish. the hotel provided by the pimp was dead like fish too. But her figure and face was spot on.

The recent one I tried, her service was good. I was in my own hotel. pimp drove her there. Her figure and face was much better than most I have seen.

PS: most of the girls that shows you their picture, most likely it is beautified by filters. even videos can do filters. Just go with your bro feel.
Old 15-11-2016, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 22
faszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieSGPG View Post
almost all 3 stars and lower hotels allow gals overnight. just need gal to provide ID. 5 stars ones confirm cannot. will call your room to ask gal to get out before 10 pm....
How about no need to provide ID as well as no one call at 10pm to ask to leave?? That the great of booking apartment.
Old 15-11-2016, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Hahaha why are you looking for that asshole Tom

http://vietnamservices.weebly.com/index.html

Not quite update but normally for you no need to pay extra. That time I had book Renaissance Riverside Hotel Saigon. I did told them I need to bring my gf into the hotel but I need to provide her name 1 day before I arrived.

I had tried many smallers hotel in D1; mostly all nearby CBT and we did not pay any extras when we bring vb up.
Hahahaha, nothing to do, want to start a quarrel with him. Hahahaha
Old 15-11-2016, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Hahahaha, nothing to do, want to start a quarrel with him. Hahahaha
Aiyo; you nothing to do find 1 vb go bum bum or go and xian a vb lor. Better than quarrel with an asshole like him. I think he might be using another nick here.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 15-11-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Aiyo; you nothing to do find 1 vb go bum bum or go and xian a vb lor. Better than quarrel with an asshole like him. I think he might be using another nick here.
Hahahaha, sometime make him angry very funny, he talk a lot so funny
Old 15-11-2016, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry don't understand. You mean you paid US$35 x 2 = $70?

Why do u "end up paying?" That's the problem why they think foreigners are stupid.

There are 1,000s of hotels in HCM. If I were u, I will just walk out and find the hotel next door.

Quote:

Old 15-11-2016, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 11
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

no no.1 time only. was a noob at that time. then i just know, there is a cutoff timing. you can bring the girl in before 10pm, after that, they will charge you. a lesson learnt. haha
Old 16-11-2016, 10:25 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Just finished my 2nd trip, 2 weeks exploration of the city.
Though staying in D1, i went everyday to other districts by bus, grab bike n walking n weather was kind to be cloudy most of the afternoons.
I was quite surprise at the costs of food, accomodation , transportation n quickie release options were abt the same w philiipines cities excl manila or even lower.
I tried girls from age 19-28, 6s-7s almost everyday n only once i did not finish w a 20yo at a hottoc, her attitude was good (smiling, hugging) but her inexperience bj just could'nt stimulate my high requirements but i m happy caused she tried hard.

I like the slightly older like 23-25 as they are better experience to get the job done.
The near 28yos milfs are even better in performance but their not so firm bodies n fake moans is the slight downside.

2 things i reject is girls w stuck up face n if the cubicle is too dark until only see shadow.
These condition is unlikely to get good results for me.

Made some friends w a few uni girls n one of them brought me around to tourist spots n gd food shops during weekends on her bike.
She even paid for our first meal which i had to stop her from paying the rest.

One day I was ran into by a motorbike n suffered some cuts, i went n sat in a eating shop to clean my wound n suddenly a uni girl was standing beside me offering plasters. She saw the incident across the road from her family's shop. Got her contact n I visited her family/shop few times when passing by.

Glad there are many friendly people around in HCMC besides those thefts, snatchers, scammers etc i heard of.

Only bad encounter was when i was outskirt asking directions from a milf shop owner purposely gave me wrong info of a bus that does'nt pass by. After waiting 20mins i sense something amiss n just took another bus n get directions from bus conductor.

Last edited by datou; 18-11-2016 at 03:15 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1