The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 07-05-2010, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 22
Sers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant future
Re: All Petain FR experience

Lai Lai H24R33,

As many of you have spoken your two cents on this lady I would too. Those who like a MILF look would like to check out Lai Lai. When I first saw her, she looked rather fierce but after the door closes, everything is different, she is very friendly and her voice is rather cute cute type totally different from her looks.

As for the experience I need not say more, she does a good job at making me at the peak of explosion with her catbath that include the toes and a AR and poking that makes one just wanna cum. The rest of the session was rather SOP but look out for her foreplay, it's something you would like to experience at least once in your trip to PT.
Old 07-05-2010, 12:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
spark135 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bros, went to PT jz nw. Was craving for brown sugar, in particular Julia H11R4. Went to her rm, upset, she wasnt working. Really difficult to get her sia, hard luck. Really craving 4 her ass, esp in doggy, the best in PT for me. Really bounce n piak2. Hehe. Didnt look for other brown sugars Rina H10R1A or Lynn H16R9.

Nxt targets were the WLs frm H7, Super n Ann. Super R3 was nt available so lan-lan went up hoping Ann R12F was available. When reach 2nd flr then turn right, YES! door was open. Eyes glued to her headlights beaming at me! Immed went in her rm. Her boobs r really like magnet, like i'm being pulled to her room by her boobs! Haha!

Here's a short FR on her:

Ann H7R1[2F]
Looks: 7/10
Body: 9/10[very high rating due to her BOOBS!, fantastic]
Attitude: 7/10[a lil bit of time watcher]
BBJ: 8/10
Ballsuck: 7/10[during BBJ]
AR: 7.5/10[in doggy]
FJ:7/10
Frenching: Didnt ask
RTF: yes but nt in near future, so many WLs to try first. Hehe
Damage: 50

Overall an above average exp. DIE DIE MUST TRY for boob lovers! Cheers n happy bonking!

Nxt target: Julia H11R4(haiz, so hard to get)

Last edited by spark135; 07-05-2010 at 01:01 AM.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sers View Post
Lai Lai H24R33,

As many of you have spoken your two cents on this lady I would too. Those who like a MILF look would like to check out Lai Lai. When I first saw her, she looked rather fierce but after the door closes, everything is different, she is very friendly and her voice is rather cute cute type totally different from her looks.

As for the experience I need not say more, she does a good job at making me at the peak of explosion with her catbath that include the toes and a AR and poking that makes one just wanna cum. The rest of the session was rather SOP but look out for her foreplay, it's something you would like to experience at least once in your trip to PT.
Bro Sers, greetings Sir! It has been a long while since we last heard from you! Thank you, thank you Sir for your ups points, generosity and kindness!

Yes, Lai Lai is a good service provider! Tried her once and it was great. Got a shock though when she sucked my toes, hehe. Overall had a nice session with her and she is friendly.

Cheers.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
I dare ask my friend, the owner's son, sitting by the door of the office, if Ada was working yesterday as a friend have told me, he protested and said she has been long gone already. The auntie inside also said the same, that Ada went off for her leave.
Hmmm... very strange. Now I'm really wondering who I saw. Maybe going over the "Moon" made me see stars yesterday hahaha

Oh well.... back to regular programming
Old 07-05-2010, 01:48 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Hmmm... very strange. Now I'm really wondering who I saw. Maybe going over the "Moon" made me see stars yesterday hahaha

Oh well.... back to regular programming
Hahaha! Well said Bro! Soon, me also will be going over the "Moon".

Maybe it was Amy that you saw in R15. Facing Pat's room she also located at left side but in same line as Moon. As we know, room configuration of H16 from the boss' office behind: R09, 10, 11, 12, 13, and 14. That will be Lynn, Ada, Pat, Jennifer, Vivi, and Ivy respectively. Other side is R15, 16, and 17, which is Amy, Carol, and Moon respectively.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

I do know where the girls are.... maybe it was Ivy I saw! She is the only cat50 I haven't really seen or tried in house 16.....

ok maybe I should just stop all this before I start to confuse everyone else.... I'll go down tomorrow and sort it out myself
Old 07-05-2010, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
I do know where the girls are.... maybe it was Ivy I saw! She is the only cat50 I haven't really seen or tried in house 16.....

ok maybe I should just stop all this before I start to confuse everyone else.... I'll go down tomorrow and sort it out myself
While your at it Bro, go try Ivy. I RTF her so many times because she give me good service, I hope she does the same for you.

Last time I saw her before going for her leave, she was damn pretty I cannot tahan! Her ass is round and fleshy, nice to grab and lick. And watch out for the way she administer her AR, hehe, again I hope she do the same for you.

A nice weekend to all Bros.

Cheers.
Old 07-05-2010, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Ivy room

I was surprised yesterday Ivy at provision around 3pm plus. She have not check in yet, her room if brothers not sure. Walk all the way into H16, into inner lane left handside, first door fr the backdoor.

Have a good weekend!
Old 08-05-2010, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 18
superfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

H24 R14 Cloud ,can anyone pls tell me where is this room ?
There was a thread and FR for this milf but I can't find it anymore .

Btw I had been there so many times but there is no R14 in H24 ,some even confirmed the room number is correct ?
Old 08-05-2010, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfox View Post

Btw I had been there so many times but there is no R14 in H24 ,some even confirmed the room number is correct ?
LOL, sounds like something out of the twilight zone...

Bro Fornicator, the most well-versed one here, will set you off on the correct path towards Cloud.

Bro Fornicator, FYNA, please
Old 08-05-2010, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 23
slashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of light

First visit to H07 R06 - Joyce (CAT50) this afternoon...standard BL/AR/BBBJ/FJ..nothing to write about...

RTF: NO

Adios...
Old 08-05-2010, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfox View Post

House number is confirmed correct, not too sure about the room number.
But her room is very easy to find. Just enter H24, walk all the way in... into the 2nd section. Her room is on the left (while you walk in), the very very last room is CLOUD. In another word, her room is the very last room of the house.

I think she dont work every day, but if she is working, you can almost confirmed that there will be people waiting outside her room, and confirmed you can hear music from her room. She got good sound system, always play chinese songs from 80s.
Old 08-05-2010, 11:43 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 0
FatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sers View Post
Lai Lai H24R33,

hmmm seems good, maybe i will try soon
Old 09-05-2010, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
LOL, sounds like something out of the twilight zone...

Bro Fornicator, the most well-versed one here, will set you off on the correct path towards Cloud.

Bro Fornicator, FYNA, please
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
House number is confirmed correct, not too sure about the room number.
But her room is very easy to find. Just enter H24, walk all the way in... into the 2nd section. Her room is on the left (while you walk in), the very very last room is CLOUD. In another word, her room is the very last room of the house.

I think she dont work every day, but if she is working, you can almost confirmed that there will be people waiting outside her room, and confirmed you can hear music from her room. She got good sound system, always play chinese songs from 80s.
The room configuration in H24 is off! No sequence at all and that is why other Bros are being confused. Just imagine, Diamond is R12 and she is at the front while Cloud is the last room and her room no. is 14! R14 - Cloud, R28 - Xiao Tian then R33 - Lai Lai. See? No sequence! Hmmm...

Anyways, thanks to Bro Heil Hitler for the compliments. And to Bro alvin36 for the directions to Cloud's room.

Cheers.
Old 09-05-2010, 03:15 AM
Samster

08 May, reached PT around 1:00+

Went to RTF Moon, as I reached her door, lucky she is not busy, goody! So I went in and locked the door. She immediately took off her nice black dress and I tried to stop her and told her not so fast, as I haven't given her the fee yet. She just smiled and thanked me after receiving the $50.

After stripping myself I proceeded to the basin and she washed me. Again, all the while I was groping her as we chat. Just cannot resist her breasts and nice ass! After washing we went to bed and I started by kissing her. Tried to do some frenching but she won't give me her tongue.

Anyways, catbath was great (9/10), sucked both my nipples and torso. Then a little bit of AR (8/10), BBBJ (9/10) and 69 (9/10). Time for FJ and she let her hair loose, wow! She positioned herself for doggy, but I told her to lie down as I want to enter her in missionary and try to french her while I'm at it. She looked even hot, now that I'm on top of her with her hair spreading all over the pillow. Moon was hot like the sun! I cannot tahan I enter her and she gave me a light moan, so I kissed her. Bro U-Da-Man, you were right, she was more receptive in FJ. She was kissing me back! Not really considered as frenching but I'm getting there. I continued to pump her while we kissed, piak-piak-piak and we were both making love noises until we came!

After the session we chat a bit while washing, she go first then I wash myself. This is how I treat my girls and I'm glad they are thankful for it. Overall, it was a good session. Next stop: Ivy, Super or MJ, I see how next week.

Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1