The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 18-02-2024, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Re: Bukit Merah

Any fr for fu qiao
Old 18-02-2024, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 7
squarepin is one of the Best!squarepin is one of the Best!squarepin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
Full monty Boyzillian

Did the girl poke your ass?
I love to try Full Monty BoyIlian

Which ladies are best in this?
Lady boss App** if you can get her to do it.

Next imo would be L*s* with full aftercare.
Old 18-02-2024, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
noobiemaycry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarepin View Post
Lady boss App** if you can get her to do it.

Next imo would be L*s* with full aftercare.
L*s* still around?
Old 18-02-2024, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 1
aussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
I think hor nov kanna chop liao cos I last went out with her was Oct
You all still managed to go out with her 😁 at least once. I jio her two times, out front tell me not interested. One of my frd (colleague) is attracted to V****, tried many many times also got rejected up front. All the bro who managed to asked her out all must be very capable one 👍👍👍 I better ask my frd to stop trying Liao, time for him to explore new ML at L3.
Old 18-02-2024, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 4
nairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried A** at A* E* B***** C***** Lvl 3

Waxing: She’s thorough but she does double dipping (aka reuse same stick and also same strip, some may feel it’s not so hygienic so up to you). Personally I have sensitive skin so I’ll go back to my usual waxing place
Service: GFE experience she really knows how to KC you well. Be warned haha
Looks: Ok assets, not SYT, more of mature lady. Decently big boobs with erase hips for you to suck at

Don’t PM me for ctc, I don’t take ownership for sharing her ctc. Kudos to the bros on earlier posts for their FR and tips.
Enjoy~
Old 18-02-2024, 11:27 PM
Samster

squarepin is one of the Best!squarepin is one of the Best!squarepin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobiemaycry View Post
L*s* still around?
my last visit was a couple of months and i think still around at eunos area there with another viet.

very horny no gq/menu she seems to "help" herself, make my heart race everytime i am there, keke.

thinking back, i kinda missed shirley and ena during their amk days, don't know where they are now.
Old 18-02-2024, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
my last visit was a couple of months and i think still around at eunos area there with another viet.

very horny no gq/menu she seems to "help" herself, make my heart race everytime i am there, keke.

thinking back, i kinda missed shirley and ena during their amk days, don't know where they are now.
Yah me too. Miss Shirley during their AMK days. Yes Lisa can give you heart attack at times.
Old 18-02-2024, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiebeng View Post
You all still managed to go out with her 😁 at least once. I jio her two times, out front tell me not interested. One of my frd (colleague) is attracted to V****, tried many many times also got rejected up front. All the bro who managed to asked her out all must be very capable one 👍👍👍 I better ask my frd to stop trying Liao, time for him to explore new ML at L3.
actually went out with V**** a few times already and in fact brought 5-6 other AE girls out before during their off days/after work.

But IMO, I feel the worse one seems to be mic*ll* ex c*c* always seems to be asking for money which i think some bros may had encountered before, i think she has gambling and drinking habits.

Just play with care, it can be quite tiring and damaging to the pocket.
Old 18-02-2024, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Yah me too. Miss Shirley during their AMK days. Yes Lisa can give you heart attack at times.
Yeah those bro who had tried shirley before cannot fight with the ang pai A**, the way shirley look at you heart will melt.
Old 19-02-2024, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
actually went out with V**** a few times already and in fact brought 5-6 other AE girls out before during their off days/after work.

But IMO, I feel the worse one seems to be mic*ll* ex c*c* always seems to be asking for money which i think some bros may had encountered before, i think she has gambling and drinking habits.

Just play with care, it can be quite tiring and damaging to the pocket.
Yes. Mxxxxxxx always say her family have hugh debts
Old 19-02-2024, 06:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5838 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah those bro who had tried shirley before cannot fight with the ang pai A**, the way shirley look at you heart will melt.
I am told she now has her waxing shop and married liao
Old 19-02-2024, 07:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 1
aussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
I only got her one time. Happen that L3 full house and go down L1 left M******* available. She shared that she needs to earn $$$ and lots of $$$$$ to support family. Told me to come support her because she no customer base at L1, and cannot compete with V**** & F**F**. And boss A**** scold her that she is far from target.
When I go second time, she left Liao. Any bro got her contact or know where she go can PM. Kumsia a lot. She already block WeChat adding, so I cannot add her.
Old 19-02-2024, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 1
Gold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I just had a session with Z***, imo close look kinda "kampung" face and not so hiong cos chut abit say itchy.
Can share where to find this kampung woman?
Old 19-02-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Heard many similar story before and usually I don't care too much cos it is not my problem.

But when you are closer or have more activities outside with her she will exhibit her money milking skills to another level.

Don't under estimate them and play with care
Old 19-02-2024, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiebeng View Post
I only got her one time. Happen that L3 full house and go down L1 left M******* available. She shared that she needs to earn $$$ and lots of $$$$$ to support family. Told me to come support her because she no customer base at L1, and cannot compete with V**** & F**F**. And boss A**** scold her that she is far from target.
When I go second time, she left Liao. Any bro got her contact or know where she go can PM. Kumsia a lot. She already block WeChat adding, so I cannot add her.
When she first landed in our shore her target was not an issue, closing 20k++ consecutively for a couple of months.

After she left AE to go KM, emperor and back to AE, I notice she seems to lose traction due to gambling.

If you want to try contacting her, the WA number is still on AE's FB page.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1