The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 05-05-2010, 02:57 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
spark135 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: H11R10 Ah Leng

1session with the above WL, that was about 4yrs ago. Ah Leng still maintan good body looking fr outside. I remembered she provide AR but no frenching, she is $40. Now i'm not sure, Ah Leng i believe is 1good value WL.[/QUOTE]

Thx jacky43 4 the info. Appreciate it. Will try her soon as i quite like her body. Cheers.
Old 05-05-2010, 03:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
spark135 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: All Petain FR experience

Sorry, no info either on H11R10. But for fleshy ass (FA) and/or do 69 WL, try the following: Super H07R03 (FA/69), Kidd H14R04 (FA), Ivy H16R14 (FA/69), MJ H12R06 (FA/69), Katty H10R10 (FA) and Jennifer H16R12 (FA/69).

Hope this helps, BTW, ups you with my 1 humble point.

Cheers![/QUOTE]

Thnx Mr.Fornicator 4 upping my points n the recommendations. Hope to hear more frm u, the ever reliable n experience Mr. Fornicator. Cheers!
Old 05-05-2010, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by spark135 View Post
Thnx Mr.Fornicator 4 upping my points n the recommendations. Hope to hear more frm u, the ever reliable n experience Mr. Fornicator. Cheers!
Hey, no worries Bro, yah. Anything I can do to help and if within reason, I'm there. You welcome Bro.

Cheers.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
sivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of light

hmm ohave a question i read through some thread and malaysian ladies is mention. i would like to bonk them. could seniors recomend a few to me if possible e damage and age thx a lot
Old 05-05-2010, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Finally I see my Moon again! I really miss her brand of sex... actually more like fuck buddies than WL/customer type session.

Haven't seen her for 5 weeks and I certainly made up for it earlier this evening for slightly over half an hour in her room. I have never heard a WL moan so loudly in PT before!! And her boobs have gotten bigger!! She also sais she put on some weight... I held her heavy orbs in my hands and said. "In all the right places"

Half an hour of licking, sucking, probing, rubbing, frenching, fucking and cumming.....We were both quite exhausted after the "workout" and had to lie in bed for a few minutes to catch our breaths.. fucking awesome. I am still thinking about it.

For me the Moon is rated best PT fuck buddy. And Lai Lai is best service provider.

Cheers
PS. Ada'smdoor was open and I was so tempted to RTF her.... she looks so much better than before... and has she grown fairer??? I like....
Old 05-05-2010, 09:32 PM
Samster

U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Finally I see my Moon again! I really miss her brand of sex... actually more like fuck buddies than WL/customer type session.

Haven't seen her for 5 weeks and I certainly made up for it earlier this evening for slightly over half an hour in her room. I have never heard a WL moan so loudly in PT before!! And her boobs have gotten bigger!! She also says she put on some weight... I held her heavy orbs in my hands and said. "In all the right places baby"

Half an hour of licking, sucking, probing, rubbing, frenching, fucking and cumming.....We were both quite exhausted after the "workout" and had to lie in bed for a few minutes to catch our breaths... fucking awesome. I am still thinking about it.

For me the Moon is rated best PT fuck buddy. And Lai Lai is best service provider.

Cheers
PS. Ada's door was open and I was so tempted to RTF her.... she looks so much better than before... and has she grown fairer??? I like....
Old 05-05-2010, 09:38 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post

Haven't seen her for 5 weeks and I certainly made up for it earlier this evening for slightly over half an hour in her room. I have never heard a WL moan so loudly in PT before!! And her boobs have gotten bigger!! She also sais she put on some weight... I held her heavy orbs in my hands and said. "In all the right places"

Half an hour of licking, sucking, probing, rubbing, frenching, fucking and cumming.....We were both quite exhausted after the "workout" and had to lie in bed for a few minutes to catch our breaths.. fucking awesome. I am still thinking about it.

Cheers
PS. Ada'smdoor was open and I was so tempted to RTF her.... she looks so much better than before... and has she grown fairer??? I like....
Bro, Ada working? Haven't been to H16 since I RTF her 29 April, her last day working was 30 April.

Just checking.

Cheers.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Bro, Ada working? Haven't been to H16 since I RTF her 29 April, her last day working was 30 April.

Just checking.

Cheers.
l

You mean Ada's on leave? Alamak, then who i saw?? It was to the left of Pat's room when facing it... damn I;m getting confusedhahaha
Old 05-05-2010, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
eltek is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
l

You mean Ada's on leave? Alamak, then who i saw?? It was to the left of Pat's room when facing it... damn I;m getting confusedhahaha
Ada is on leave for one month,she was went back Malaysia on last friday30 Apr,confirmed.Because I went last Sat Petain saw the door closing.
Old 06-05-2010, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 18
Nancy Ho is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNancy Ho is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNancy Ho is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNancy Ho is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried Super (H7R3) today, just one word she is really "SUPER"!
Will sure RTF!!!
Old 06-05-2010, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
batboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybatboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I went down to PT (05/05/2010) after having my dinner at Subway at City Square Mall. I walked and looked around all houses, saw JJ (H11R3) was available, quite pretty. In the end, decided to try Sally H2R3. She gave me 5 fingers, then I asked for $40 and she asked me to come in. She also asked me to lick and suck her nipples. Overall my experience was quite similar as described by spark135. She was quite friendly just like what spark135 said.

Looks: 4/10

Catbath: 5/10 - nipples licking, quite aggressive

BBBJ/BJ: 6/10 - good suction, although if she used her tongue more it would be better

FJ: 3/10 - missionary, not much expression, I was turned off because of this, so only did FJ for around 5mins then she continued BJ me, did 69, no smell, but got weird taste

AR: 6/10 - not my cup of tea, but I guess it was quite fine

Frenching: N/A

Fingering: I only rub her clit, didn't try to finger her as she was not wet

RTF: Yes, quite good for a quick release, but will try other WLs first

Damage: $40
Old 06-05-2010, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quote:

Haven't seen her for 5 weeks and I certainly made up for it earlier this evening for slightly over half an hour in her room. I have never heard a WL moan so loudly in PT before!! And her boobs have gotten bigger!! She also says she put on some weight... I held her heavy orbs in my hands and said. "In all the right places baby"

Half an hour of licking, sucking, probing, rubbing, frenching, fucking and cumming.....We were both quite exhausted after the "workout" and had to lie in bed for a few minutes to catch our breaths... fucking awesome. I am still thinking about it.

Cheers
PS. Ada's door was open and I was so tempted to RTF her.... she looks so much better than before... and has she grown fairer??? I like....
A great post by our Bro. Nice FR Bro U-Da-Man, thank you Sir!

Quote:

Just checking.

Cheers.
And this is yours truly, I being such a blockhead!

Instead of appreciating and say thank you for a very good FR, I commented on a minor and useless issue. What the hell was I thinking?!

Bro U-Da-Man, Sir, please accept my deepest apologies. I reacted without thinking properly, hence, a blockhead I am!

Peace my Bro.

Cheers.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by batboyz View Post
I went down to PT (05/05/2010) after having my dinner at Subway at City Square Mall. I walked and looked around all houses, saw JJ (H11R3) was available, quite pretty. In the end, decided to try Sally H2R3. She gave me 5 fingers, then I asked for $40 and she asked me to come in. She also asked me to lick and suck her nipples. Overall my experience was quite similar as described by spark135. She was quite friendly just like what spark135 said.

Looks: 4/10

Catbath: 5/10 - nipples licking, quite aggressive

BBBJ/BJ: 6/10 - good suction, although if she used her tongue more it would be better

FJ: 3/10 - missionary, not much expression, I was turned off because of this, so only did FJ for around 5mins then she continued BJ me, did 69, no smell, but got weird taste

AR: 6/10 - not my cup of tea, but I guess it was quite fine

Frenching: N/A

Fingering: I only rub her clit, didn't try to finger her as she was not wet

RTF: Yes, quite good for a quick release, but will try other WLs first

Damage: $40
And so, similar to what I did to Bro spark135, ups you with my 1 humble point too.

Cheers.
Old 06-05-2010, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
[
And this is yours truly, I being such a blockhead!

Aiya, small matter la bro... you've pointed out that I might have given wrong information... and that's the right thing to do...

So who's room is to the left of Pat's when facing them?

Cheers
Thanks to the "mysterious" bro who up me. Do leave your nick so I can reciprocate
Old 06-05-2010, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
batboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybatboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
And so, similar to what I did to Bro spark135, ups you with my 1 humble point too.

Cheers.
Thanks for the upped.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1