The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2011, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Mo ting ting bring me out. The last I went, got a Happy AGG ger, super good....worth the money. Must go n find her again.
Is it my colleague-lookalike or her sister with the big boobs?

Hey, heading down mid-dec... ao pai mai?

BTW, KL side asking got biz boh...

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 29-11-2011, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Nope, we never see her during your trip.

Quote:
Hey, heading down mid-dec... ao pai mai?
PM me the dates.

Quote:
BTW, KL side asking got biz boh...
I wanted to discuss with you on this. Lets meet up and discuss.
Old 30-11-2011, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 16
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Mo ting ting bring me out. The last I went, got a Happy AGG ger, super good....worth the money. Must go n find her again.
Michelle Chong Look alike ???? yeah when u going let me know... I want fish that waitress in superbaby it is ??
Old 30-11-2011, 10:49 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebertov View Post
Michelle Chong Look alike ???? yeah when u going let me know... I want fish that waitress in superbaby it is ??
I am still waiting for u to go chiang mai.
Old 30-11-2011, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 16
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I am still waiting for u to go chiang mai.
Can't for the time being .... Bo $$$$ jor le.. Spent until dry dry ...need to pull off a 大茶饭before cheong cnx....
Old 03-12-2011, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post

Singaporean too used to the pay first system.

But many Singaporean too occupied to have 'white skin' girl so die die must take from Super AGGs.

My advise , avoid Super group all together.
We started to follow the pay first system since the we started patronize the GL whores. White skin or dark skin doest matter to me. But I like to bonk tall and busty gals.

I usually go super grp to have my first drink and warm up first. Never take girls for LT from there.
Old 03-12-2011, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
We started to follow the pay first system since the we started patronize the GL whores. White skin or dark skin doest matter to me. But I like to bonk tall and busty gals.

I usually go super grp to have my first drink and warm up first. Never take girls for LT from there.
Why Super for warm up? Plenty of other places with cheaper drinks and beter girls. Bacara or Peppermint has similar girls and cheap draft.

I really like the Peppermint group. Staff are well trained , girls are plentyful so no matter your taste , usually something in their 5 agogos. I only noticed last trip that their waiters/waitresses wai when they settle your bill even if you dont leave a tip. Only problem is their girls (especially Bacara) think they are top class! 555555
Old 03-12-2011, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yeah, too many waiting for you.
Old 05-12-2011, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
nsaensuk is Cool - loads of Potential

Last week went to Super agg, friend of mine pay first 3600b for LT and had to come back at 11pm to pick her up, but end up she went back at 1am. So he pay for LT and get ST, lesson learn never pay for LT at Super. For me I pick up my at Iron BF 600 LT 3000 she left next day noon .
Old 06-12-2011, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Pay first fuck & regret later? Only place does this is local GG in Bangkok but thats another thread! I'm heading there to celebrate NYE. Any bros wanna go? Share transport, trade stories & drink together. I take care so u need not worry of being Roberts!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 07-12-2011, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Pay first fuck & regret later? Only place does this is local GG in Bangkok but thats another thread! I'm heading there to celebrate NYE. Any bros wanna go? Share transport, trade stories & drink together. I take care so u need not worry of being Roberts!
Hello Bro Indianmagicoil,

You no need take care of me as my name is not Roberts !!!. Hehehe.

Having massive problems booking hotels in Pattaya for NYE and NY. Me gave up !

Now searching for guesthouses. Are the guesthouses in Soi 6 safe ?. Where u stay in Pattaya ?.

Will pm u my Thai number later.

Thanks and regards,
Yokosi
Old 07-12-2011, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Hello Bro Indianmagicoil,

You no need take care of me as my name is not Roberts !!!. Hehehe.

Having massive problems booking hotels in Pattaya for NYE and NY. Me gave up !

Now searching for guesthouses. Are the guesthouses in Soi 6 safe ?. Where u stay in Pattaya ?.

Thanks and regards,
Yokosi
You Sir, are not the type my post is intended for.
Frankly I also havn't book a room yet coz not sure goin or not if there is not enough numbers.

Soi 6 rooms are very safe and value for money. I used to stay there when I first chiong Patts. Try these 2 bars - TORNADO (end of Soi 6 near 2nd road) run by old Dutch geezer or Queen Vic or Lord Nelson's, 2 British style pubs.

Decent rooms that are clean, big & spacious, BHT500 to BHT600/night, but I guess rates would have doubled for your planned dates.

If all else fails then head to quieter Jomtien guest houses along the first few sois as u head in from Patts!

PM u my numbers too. Hope to see u there too!

Sanook & Chok dee krap!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 07-12-2011, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
PM u my numbers too. Hope to see u there too!
2 heavy weights will be in Pattaya holding hands roaming WS.
Old 07-12-2011, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

paiseh bros, i would be heading to Patts perhaps on the 3rd Jan onwards for a couple of nights... just want to check, is anyone familiar with Heaven Above? Its in the same building of Galaxy Suites and Super Baby....same management? Not too keen on visiting if so cos not too keen on the pay first fuck later style of Super Baby.
Old 07-12-2011, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
paiseh bros, i would be heading to Patts perhaps on the 3rd Jan onwards for a couple of nights... just want to check, is anyone familiar with Heaven Above?
Ya on the 2nd floor of the "Super" whether same or not I dunno. Why not go in buy a drink, check out the babes, ask and if ok, go back bonk if not go to another AGG.

Y I like Pattaya is simply because I can explore the AGGs....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1