The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 07-06-2016, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

They are closed yesterday, bring the first day of Ramadan. Anyway, no booking joints for me yesterday cos my first girl (the 221 smiley girl) from last trip together is still available at 9pm. Seems customers really few at Batam.

Anyway, she got booked by the time I finished Warcraft (main motive this trip - makan, massage, movie), so got her to come over to my room after she's finished with her customer. So, any bro here, if any of you had girl complaining of stomache and leaves you at around 3am, I'm sorry. She could be heading to my room for some "injection".
Old 07-06-2016, 06:55 PM
Samster

tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
Hope you got yr fix of the Magic Jxxx DRINK..
They have moved to round the corner in the same building.
Bro

They have not moved. The one at the corner, is another shop.
Old 08-06-2016, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Live fr UTAMA
A5, Princess...
OPENED
Yesterday 6pm when I back to utama... Thought of visiting my sweet angel... saw the MPs behind all closed.
Chked with ojet rider.
They said polisi just raided. lucky I came back late.:{
Old 08-06-2016, 07:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
Wdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yesterday 6pm when I back to utama... Thought of visiting my sweet angel... saw the MPs behind all closed.
Chked with ojet rider.
They said polisi just raided. lucky I came back late.:{
Just curious, how would be a raid upon a MP? Polish come in and take any girl (or customer) away?
Old 08-06-2016, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Orange : Punggoh
Pink : BC, Airport Parameter, Nongsa
Blue : BC, Batu aji, Sintai, Tg. Unchang
Red : Dapur12 Finindo
Green : HB, Batu Ampar
Cont..
Bro green also goes to Bengkong and BC.. But go 1 big round before reaching BC, pink & blue more fast.
Old 08-06-2016, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 21
BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdydx View Post
Just curious, how would be a raid upon a MP? Polish come in and take any girl (or customer) away?
Just my 2 cents worth, honestly it will not be a pleasant sight. The polis knows and hates what most Singaporean men are here for and they will usually take such opportunity to extort you. Usually draining you all cash on hands and make you return to Singapore the same day. If you have too little / nothing to give, god bless you. But I guess it differs from case to case too.

Girls wise, they usually give free fuck to the polis to get off. So the girls are often at the mercy of being sex slaves to the polis that have arrested them before.

Last edited by BlownAway; 08-06-2016 at 10:35 AM.
Old 08-06-2016, 09:56 AM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Back fr Breakfast@ Panuin as usual...

kidney mee pansit 18k and

duck egg chai tau kuey 15+3k

On the way back saw IndoThai opened

Last edited by BFOMF5; 08-06-2016 at 10:14 AM.
Old 08-06-2016, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Bro green also goes to Bengkong and BC.. But go 1 big round before reaching BC, pink & blue more fast.
Thanks for the extra input
Next time I'll try the full green journey.
Old 08-06-2016, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlownAway View Post
Just my 2 cents worth, honestly it will not be a pleasant sight. The polis knows and hates what most Singaporean men are here for and they will usually take such opportunity to extort you. Usually draining you all cash on hands and make you return to Singapore the same day. If you have too little / nothing to give, god bless you. But I guess it differs case to case too.

Girls wise, they usually give free fuck to the polis to get off. So the girls are often at the mercy of being sex slaves to the polis that have arrested them before.
Checking out soon
Feeling a little blue
Hopes by next week they collect enough.
Old 08-06-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 21
BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!

Reporting live at Food Point (Same like our Food Court), just next to Cinema 21 in Nagoya Hill Mall. Had my breakfast here, meepok and kopi tarik, with some language barrier, an Indonesian Chinese SYT came to my rescue and she is in uniform, realized she is the supervisor here, alamak !!! So young and slim ... ha ha ... she speaks English and Teochew, the most beautiful girl I saw since landed in Batam. Her office is inside Pointea, Food Point's Bubble Tea. I will makan here again and again until I get her wechat, hehe ...she looks like the mini sized of 大S from Taiwan.
Old 08-06-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Checking out soon
Feeling a little blue
Hopes by next week they collect enough.
Will it be safe to just call Girl to come directly to hotel and spend time together? Hope the raid will not target 3 star hotels like Formosa, Biz, Utama, etc.
Old 08-06-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post

Nagoya Hill Hotel
Address: Jl. Teuku Umar, Superblok Nagoya Hill,Batam 29432, Kepri - Indonesia
Phone: +62 778 4034 888
Fax: +62 778 7418 698
For Reservation Please Email to :
[email protected]

Room type
These are the various room type available at the hotel. You may go to the web to take a look and decide what you want.
+Superior Twin or Single Room
+Juniour Suite
+President Suite
+Deluxe
Actually my part time boss stays there before (superior room). Just to add some info on Kaha pricing on this hotel (Nagoya Hill Hotel) :

Superior Room - 870k rupiah

Deluxe Room - 1.2 Juta

Notice that even Kaha pricing and where you got it from has not much on the price variances.

Quote:
Hotel Facilities
24hrs Room Service
Business Centre
Executives Floor
Fitness Centre
Smart TV & IPTV
Laundry Service
Chandelier Lounge
Meeting & Conference Facilities
Sky Ballroom & Convention Hall
Oriental Restaurant
Swimming Pool & Sauna
Gymnasium
Wifi & Cabled Internet
When i was there,i didnt have the time to check out 2 things. One of them was the Business Center and the other one was the Executives Floor. Any chance you could elaborate on this 2 if you knows anything about it?

Thank you.

Quote:
Deluxe Room

This is what i get for my deluxe room
Area 43 sqm. Available in King Size Bed. Unique modern decoration.
Rooms available on Smoking and Non Smoking Floors
Amenities included :
+ Individually Controlled Air Conditioning System
+ We are the only Hotel using IPTV in Batam
+ Personal High-Speed Internet Access
+ Coffee/Tea – making facility
+ Minibar and Mineral Water
+ Safe Deposit Box
+ Luggage Rack
+ Slippers
+ Shaver outlets, Toiletries
+ Hair Dryer
+ Cold And Hot Water
+ IDD Telephone Line

Overview on room
The room is cosy, big and clean. There is also a small sofa and also small bench and a nice mirror in the room. It will be nice to bonk and bench facing the mirror reflection. The Wifi is strong, will not get cut off easily. The room is alway cold as there is a permanent card at the slot to make sure is always cold and there is also a link way for easy access to Nagoya shopping mall. However, there is lack of socket for charging and also must remember to bring a travel charger because the socket is slightly different. There is also no bathtub but only a standing shower. It will be good if there is a bath tub.
43 Sqm,thats about 50% bigger in size compared to the rooms in Formosa hotel,hehehe...i think can play hide and seek in the room.

Quote:
Summary & Rating
It is really you pay for what you get. Paid for the price so must enjoy and make good use of it. I would give an 9 out of 10 as overall i have a nice stay there. If i have a longer stay there, i will consider staying this hotel again. There is also a young indo Chinese reception who is not that chio, but she is friendly and innocent type. Maybe can jio to be FB next time if go down again
A small suggestion,the next time round,try staying in Da Vienna Junior Suite. Kaha pricing is 600k rupiah,also 43 Sqm. Enough space for a hide and seek too,hehehe...i am mainly making a room to room comparison on both hotels. And the Da Vienna one has a bath tub. Nagoya Mansion also has a Business suite that is 57sqm in size (about the size of Formosa's executive room),there was no price online. Maybe next trip (or the one after) i go check with Kaha.

Just sharing.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 08-06-2016, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Then i ask myself,can everyone and anyone get it almost all the time (aka easily get those deals) in Batam,my answer is no. If its not going to be easily available,then i will only be sabotaging the newbies and the 1st time Batam visitors if i add those info into a Guide.
agree w u on tis 1. If can't get it under normal circumstances,no point having it on a guide. It'll jus put many thgs in the grey area & becm confusing.

Quote:
The same can be applied to Taxi fare too. 30k to 40k rupiah for regular rides from point A to point B if one bargained within Nagoya area. If one dont plan to bargain,the price will usually be 50k rupiah plus/minus,otherwise the carrot price of S$30 to S$50 per trip payment which can be seen in the old thread.
Long time nvr hear carrot payin $30 4 taxi fare liao. I tink the new trick frm taxi supir is shw u the taxi charge chart.

Quote:
Here's my Taxi Pricing Variation during my Batam travel-about base solely on my experience.
It's good to see sm taxi options frm u.

Quote:
1. Grab a full day taxi for only if one plans to go anywhere else more than just getting girls whereby it will usually cost between 250k to 500k rupiah per day. (a full day taxi here means the moment i arrive Batam till around 9pm in the evening and send me back the next morning/noon)
If 2 or more ppl in grp,better share a cab. But share a cab oso mus bargain. If gng less than 10 pl a day,then not reli worth it to get full day taxi.

Quote:
2. Grab a taxi for FREE (via negotiation with the driver) if one plans to go for only girls and thats it. Taxi driver earns from the commission from the booking joint. (if my objective to go Batam is purely just for girls only,i do not need a taxi at all) Taxi driver brings you to serveral booking joint,you picked the girls,pays for it (the girl/s) and the same driver send the girl to you at your desired time. No extra payment needed unless one wish to tip the driver.
Not a bad idea,but tat oso means nearly impossible to bargain in booking joint & awaiting slaughtering by okt.

Quote:
3. If one has a regular taxi driver,take down his number. Negotiate for a point to point fare. It can be 20k to 30k rupiah fare from each point to point. Meaning i called the cab driver i knew,the driver comes to Harbour to fetch me to Hotel,i pay 20k. Then i called the same driver again to bring me go lunch,another 20k. Then call the driver to pick me up after lunch,another 20k,then call the driver bring me go massage,another 20k,and another round of calling to bring me back to hotel,20k rupiah,the list goes on and on. Its like a call per use per trip. (if i know i am going to exceed a certain amount per day/night use,i grab a full day driver instead)
idk,never try tis b4. If can walk,i walk,i cannot walk then i jus flag a cab or ojek if solo.

Quote:
4. Like i say before,i used some trickery from Harbour Bay to Money changer away from Harbour bay,then to Kaha and then to Hotel at 40k to 50k. All in will be less than 20k each point to point. 40k to 50k divided by 3 point destination. I use this method on my solo trips. (everyone who visit Batam before knows changing money at any ferry terminal usually not-so-good rate)
If u pay 40k,it'll be 13.3k,if u pay 50k it'll be 16.6k. I reli cannot imagine if u pay 30k,which shld be yr norm. (becm same as taking ojek..lol)

Quote:
Even if i dont go to Money changer 1st and head from Harbour Bay to Kaha,and then to Formosa only,the fare is still 40k to 50k divided by 2.
If u pay 40k,it'll be 20k & 50k,it'll be 25k. My usual like u is btw 30k-40k whereby 50k is on the less common.

Quote:
5. Dial a Blue Bird taxi that runs on taxi-meter.
Haven't try tis b4.

Quote:
Taxi drivers get commission in almost everything whenever money comes out from my wallet,according to what i have read so far. Just that to date,i dont get to see a driver collecting his commission.(what i dont see doesnt mean its not happening in this case and they do collect commission) The taxi variances mentioned above depends on how i would like to travel in Batam. Meaning to say,i have a choice...hehehe...
I look fwd to hiring a bonkable female milf driver by day,booking by nite. Any to recommend?

New idea
Old 08-06-2016, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingTarget View Post
you will see Harmonic One Hotel. On the 2nd floor, you will see Aruma Spa.

There is only one VIP room with shower and the rest are common curtained rooms. Price is competitive but may have changed. These photos were taken in 2013.
This msg place looks good!

Bro,the msg charge more than 200k rp /hr?

Thx
Old 08-06-2016, 06:22 PM
Samster

2 trips ago, the driver who sent me to HBB told me straight-out that next time I'm there, give him a call. As long as I'm going to book cewek, my taxi fare will be free since he get commission from the joints.

At least that's a "honest" driver. But, who is to say that the commission and the taxi fare is not being loaded into the booking fee... Hence, if can walk, is the best. Else, ojet is a viable alternative. If 2 or more pax, then consider taxi.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1