The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2011, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
no wonder when i go there on sunday all displaying vintage cars only lah... then gatal-gatal go window shopping at Brickfield.. more worst.. all black drivers trying to test drive..
Lambo's 02 Chery New Cars also not bad ma, both also equipped with size 36 HID Headlamps can be seen from a far distant. Engine's purring sound is very nice during cruising. Good for both highway and off road driving. KEKEKE
Old 15-03-2011, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Lambo's 02 Chery New Cars also not bad ma, both also equipped with size 36 HID Headlamps can be seen from a far distant. Engine's purring sound is very nice during cruising. Good for both highway and off road driving. KEKEKE
Gearbox spoilt or not? kekeke
Old 15-03-2011, 06:06 PM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Gearbox spoilt or not? kekeke
Even though the Sports car condition is good. It also depends on what gear you used too. If you use an overdrive gear .Then this is the one that uses a smaller gear on the output shaft than that on the input shaft. This causes the drive-shaft to spin faster than the engine, which increases fuel economy under cruise conditions.This time first time joining the Malaysia Grandprix. I would say the gear box is anytime better than those Nippon made one. HAHAHA. LOL Ask Dyeloke D"testing driver, he can elaborate even more.

Last edited by sengseng; 15-03-2011 at 06:17 PM.
Old 15-03-2011, 06:31 PM
Samster

ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Even though the Sports car condition is good. It also depends on what gear you used too. If you use an overdrive gear .Then this is the one that uses a smaller gear on the output shaft than that on the input shaft. This causes the drive-shaft to spin faster than the engine, which increases fuel economy under cruise conditions.This time first time joining the Malaysia Grandprix. I would say the gear box is anytime better than those Nippon made one. HAHAHA. LOL Ask Dyeloke D"testing driver, he can elaborate even more.
What we worry about is that the input shaft is too powerful causing a severe leakage of ATF from the gearbox during hard running It can burn both the gearbox and input shaft

Are you sure China made engines are better than Nippon made ones? I thought Thai made ones are better.
Old 15-03-2011, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
HAHAHA. LOL Ask Dyeloke D"testing driver, he can elaborate even more.
bro sengseng.. putting me up altar again meh... nowadays me old driver, no more company willing to sponsor me test drive.. should ask bro kancil or bro vios to write report for us..
Old 15-03-2011, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
What we worry about is that the input shaft is too powerful causing a severe leakage of ATF from the gearbox during hard running It can burn both the gearbox and input shaft

Are you sure China made engines are better than Nippon made ones? I thought Thai made ones are better.
To ensure optimum performance I suggest you use synthetic base lubrication. Can withstand high melting points. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, engine performance lies in the hands of the driver. KEKEKE
Old 15-03-2011, 06:51 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
me too.. chop hoi puyin thai mak mak
Old 15-03-2011, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro sengseng.. putting me up altar again meh... nowadays me old driver, no more company willing to sponsor me test drive.. should ask bro kancil or bro vios to write report for us..
No lah! Nowadays very hard to find XP Driver like you ; can even drive in silent mode. HAHAHAHA
Old 15-03-2011, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
No lah! Nowadays very hard to find XP Driver like you ; can even drive in silent mode. HAHAHAHA
hahaha, bro sengseng.. me not experience lah.. it's just that everytime switch to silent mode, the harden meat of my body tends to VIBRATE
Old 15-03-2011, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 21
CuntMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hahaha, bro sengseng.. me not experience lah.. it's just that everytime switch to silent mode, the harden meat of my body tends to VIBRATE
Seems like 2 sifu playin lets see who can put who higher into the alter game.
Old 16-03-2011, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuntMan View Post
Seems like 2 sifu playin lets see who can put who higher into the alter game.
You join in year 2003, then you are more sifu than us. ME myself is just half bucket full only (Pun Tong Sui). There are so many hidden dragons here tat is not been waken from their sleep yet.
Old 16-03-2011, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kimsuikia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can let me know how to go pasar road?? plz pm.. thanks
Old 17-03-2011, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimsuikia View Post
can let me know how to go pasar road?? plz pm.. thanks
how many times do i have to repeat... take a TEXSI and pay uncle texsi some ringgit.. they available if you stand by your house nearest main road or you can pay extra by calling CITY-CAB... 24hours a day, everyday without rest..

or maybe more HIGH-TECH.. buy a GPS...
Old 17-03-2011, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
how many times do i have to repeat... take a TEXSI and pay uncle texsi some ringgit.. they available if you stand by your house nearest main road or you can pay extra by calling CITY-CAB... 24hours a day, everyday without rest..

or maybe more HIGH-TECH.. buy a GPS...
He can get a free ride by flagging down a passing police patrol car and said that he was robbed at ACE building Pasar Road....the mata-mata will send him there FOC

After that 鸡飞狗走
Old 17-03-2011, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 21
CuntMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You join in year 2003, then you are more sifu than us. ME myself is just half bucket full only (Pun Tong Sui). There are so many hidden dragons here tat is not been waken from their sleep yet.
Bro dun look at the year i join it could be i register very early only, I am just a newbie . Still need ur guidance around KL area as I heard ur the sifu to seek info n guidance.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1