The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-04-2008, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ramadan Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
hi guys leeza aka fifi the hot frenching minah is on promotion for 1 week damage at $100/1shot/1hr,if u guys r intrested in engaging her pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys,those who have engaged her before jus sms her for session.hurry guys its only for 1 week.happy bonking.
to view pic pls go to page 5 happy bonking.
Old 15-04-2008, 09:04 PM
Samster

hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
hi guys leeza aka fifi the hot frenching minah is on promotion for 1 week damage at $100/1shot/1hr,if u guys r intrested in engaging her pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys,those who have engaged her before jus sms her for session.hurry guys its only for 1 week.happy bonking.
to view pic pls go to pg5,hurry guys offer ends soon,1 week only.happy bonking
Old 16-04-2008, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sonic_youth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS,

Already PM u earlier, waiting for her to contact me
Old 16-04-2008, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic_youth View Post
Hi TS,

Already PM u earlier, waiting for her to contact me
bro i have passed ur no to her be patient.
Old 17-04-2008, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
offer ends on tues so hurry guys,to view pic pls go to page 5 happy bonking.
Old 19-04-2008, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
due to popular demand $100/1shot/1hr extended for another week,so hurry guys,pls guys i expect a fr.to view pic pls go to page 5.happy bonking
Old 20-04-2008, 08:38 PM
Samster

Re: Leeza -Sexy Brown Sugar

hi guys all contacts have been passed to her,she contacted some of u guys but u guys did not arrange for a session with her pls take note the offer price of $100/1shot/1hr ends on 29/4/08 nxt tues after that she will revert back to $150/2shots/90mins so u guys better hurry before u miss out.happy bonking.
Old 21-04-2008, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 20
fisher king deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pm'ed you but no reply bro. Looks like I will miss the promotion. Haha...thats life but hope to meet her even if promo is over
Old 21-04-2008, 09:59 PM
Samster

hi guys leeza aka fifi will be taking a short break,will let u guys noe when she will be back,guys who have pm me thier nos i have passed them to her,she will get in touch with u guys when she s back frm the break.she will continue to offer the promo price $100/1shot/1hr after her break.so guys pls be patient sometimes all gd things have to wait.happy bonking.
Old 22-04-2008, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 17
needsomeone76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyneedsomeone76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro.. can pm me her contact..
Old 23-04-2008, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by needsomeone76 View Post
Bro.. can pm me her contact..
bro pls read the posting again.
Old 23-04-2008, 09:45 PM
Samster

guys leeza aka fifi is taking a break so pls don t bombard my mailbox till she tells me she s back,guys who have pm me ur nos i have pass them on to her.so guys pls be patient.happy bonking.
Old 26-04-2008, 06:58 AM
Samster

alrite guys leeza aka fifi will be back on monday (28/04/08),as she has deleted most of ur nos kindly pm ur nick/race/hp nos if u r intrested in engageing this hot frenching minah at promo rate $100/1shot/1hr (for a short time only) rm n cd not inc.guys who leave out wat is required of u in pm i will jus ignore,so pls read the posting before u guys pm.pls do not ask for contacts.rules r set by her.i like to remind u guys again i m not a okt i m a client jus like u guys.so guys lets get the ball rolling.happy bonking
Old 28-04-2008, 10:28 PM
Samster

ok guys the hot frenching minah leeza aka fifi is back,so guys if u wish to engage this brown sugar pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with guys.promo rate$100/1shot/1hr cd n rm not included.as i have cleared my mailbox guys who have not got a call frm her pls pm me again,happy bonking guys
Old 29-04-2008, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
beast71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can I have her contact please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1