The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 02-12-2008, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 17
mekongcatfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Indeed it is a sad day for the democractic processes, how could a bunch of yellow shirt morons hold a legit government by their balls. The high court disbanding the ruling party just becos of one fellow election fraud is another laughing stock of the world. The biggest winner of all these fiasco is their "god" he just receive his biggest birthday gift.
I wonder in future the red shirts decided to pull the same stuns would the army and police shoot them.
Old 02-12-2008, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekongcatfish View Post
Indeed it is a sad day for the democractic processes, how could a bunch of yellow shirt morons hold a legit government by their balls. The high court disbanding the ruling party just becos of one fellow election fraud is another laughing stock of the world. The biggest winner of all these fiasco is their "god" he just receive his biggest birthday gift.
I wonder in future the red shirts decided to pull the same stuns would the army and police shoot them.
haha ... i believe if the red shirts pull the same stunts ... the military will run them over with their tanks without blinking a eye lit ...
Old 03-12-2008, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ThailandRanger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Makes u wonder whos running the country. The useless gahmen or the brain grow on backside PAD. Gahmen cant even deal with a bunch of yellow shirt morons who hold the countrys rice bowl hostage. N stupid yellow shirt guys acting like they own the country but end up shooting themselves in the foot.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:07 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 0
takefive1937 is one of the Best!takefive1937 is one of the Best!takefive1937 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThailandRanger View Post
Makes u wonder whos running the country. The useless gahmen or the brain grow on backside PAD. Gahmen cant even deal with a bunch of yellow shirt morons who hold the countrys rice bowl hostage. N stupid yellow shirt guys acting like they own the country but end up shooting themselves in the foot.
Bro ThailandRanger,Sorry (no offence)not only yellow!also Red
d end both of them
Old 03-12-2008, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Comical end to Thailand's saga. Now all preparing for the big day on Fri. Millions will be spent again. Long live the King.
Old 03-12-2008, 08:27 AM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Comical end to Thailand's saga. Now all preparing for the big day on Fri. Millions will be spent again. Long live the King.
after billions r lost ... Long Live "Democracy" .....
Old 03-12-2008, 12:21 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
after billions r lost ... Long Live "Democracy" .....
Finally it is all over......phew!

Better go now as the angmoh from USA will take sometime before they come back....less man more share...!
Old 03-12-2008, 12:24 PM
Samster

Bangkok's main airport shut until Dec. 15

BKK Airport
Old 03-12-2008, 12:43 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:

BKK Airport
Aiya.....I believe airline will be offering "cheap" flight like the Bali case.....hopefully!
Old 03-12-2008, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:

BKK Airport
Maybe, just and update

As of today, I see people cleaning and sweeping the areas around Don Muang Airport. The first domestic flight landed this morning... so it mean, they have been 'planned'..

Each protestors is paid 1000 baht per day, so quite a few people are going to be jobless..... ha ha ha... my friend jokingly offered me a temp 'employment', with food and drinks provided.....

Surnavarbhumi is expected to open within the next 24 hour, sorry, This one I no go there to see.... Air Hong Kong Cargo landed last night, so it means the Air Operations acn take in flights anytime......

Maybe the line should read.....Bangkok's main airport may shut down again from Dec. 15
Old 03-12-2008, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Surnavarbhumi is expected to open within the next 24 hour, sorry, This one I no go there to see.... Air Hong Kong Cargo landed last night, so it means the Air Operations acn take in flights anytime
First flights out resumed today 3/12, possibly with backlog of those stranded:

THAI and other airliners resume flights - Nationmultimedia.com

Saw some budget airline webbies here indicating flights available for booking sg/bkk from 5/12.

Whilst on the topic flights, Swissair had a good deal nett $300 for 22/12 (return 30/12), competitive with budget. Only catch is only 1 daily flight, and late arrival at that. Closer to xmas for departures from 23, prices really get steep or unavailable seats for cattle class
Old 04-12-2008, 08:13 AM
Samster

KNN ... jetstar change it flight time to late evening instead of morning flight to bkk ...
Old 04-12-2008, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
KNN ... jetstar change it flight time to late evening instead of morning flight to bkk ...
at least jetstar is flying on the 5th..
tiger STILL no update yet,, and expect pple to call the non-existant call center number ! phui!!!!!!!
Old 04-12-2008, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Robbhood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

I've just confirmed my flight to BKK on 11/12-14/12.

Anyone keen to hangout together. Do drop me a PM! Thanks
Old 04-12-2008, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Good news good news.... I will be in BKK on 5/12.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1