The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-04-2013, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
abk1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldof.hilter View Post
Yesterday I saw a group of fellow Singaporean each with their own local ceweks at Yenyen Seafood, around 8pm.

I am sure all of them are members of SBF

Hahaha... My buddy and I were there too with our local ceweks. Mine was a 18 yo malay gal from Surabaya. She was quite fair for malays, with small A+ cup and natural hair down there. Small size girl, only my shoulder height (I'm 1.7m)

Fucked her silly 2 times at the hotel (not long after she came and after dinner), and one more time this morning (but no cum this time, maybe too tired because of the day before ). Very good natural moans during the proccess. In the end I gave her rp 600,000 + phone top up of rp 100,000 + taxi money rp 50,000.

Btw I got her by asking the driver from the Hills hotel when I landed yesterday afternoon (gave the driver rp 100,000). Around 5pm somebody knocked my door and there she was.

Name: Rina
Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10 - Fair, I like small breast, little bit of natural hair down there, no smell.
BBBJ: 6/10 -still have to learn more
Painting: 8/10 - she moans softly, clit hardened so fast.
FJ: 7/10 - tight cunt but still need to give direction, willing to various position
GFE: in public 5/10, inside room 8/10
Total damage: rp 850,000 + seafood dinner.

Looking forward to my next trip there
if include taxi driver, ferry and hotel, total how much u spent??
Old 15-04-2013, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 15
aldof.hilter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraldof.hilter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraldof.hilter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abk1985 View Post
if include taxi driver, ferry and hotel, total how much u spent??
Ferry 2 ways = $50

The Hills hotel = $50 / night --> book from Agoda

Hotel taxi from the jetty = rp 100,000 ($15)

Tip for the driver to find ceweks for me rp 100,000 ($15)

For the girl rp 600,000 + phone topup 100,000 + taxi money 50,000 ($100)

Meals for 2 days including seafood dinner = around $100

So total $50 + $50 + $15 + $15 + $100 + 100 = $330.
3. Yinn (Thai) - 18
4. Ice (id malay) - 25

Happiness is a warm hairless young pussy
Nice to see, sweet to lick, tight to f***, warm to cum.

Old 15-04-2013, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi bro. great to hear that from a frequent chiongster. i was also hesistant to visit batam alone, like the above bro stated. i traveled to bkk and cambodia alone before, but was hesistant on batam as i heard many robbery cases over there. well guess its up to us to be vigilant and take precaution when alone over there. thanks again for the advice
Batam robbery? Anytime, I dare to walk alone in Batam without fear. OF cos, if you take personal precautions and dont flash your money anyhow or go to places where you should not go, you are safe.....

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 15-04-2013, 07:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
dOn69JuAn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

any bros heading this coming 29apr13??
Old 15-04-2013, 08:01 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6631 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Batam robbery? Anytime, I dare to walk alone in Batam without fear. OF cos, if you take personal precautions and dont flash your money anyhow or go to places where you should not go, you are safe.....
I really really agree with that.
Batam is one of the safest places I ever visited in the world.
Me too, before my first visit to Batam, I was somehow concerned about what I was reading on some web sites, things like "do not walk alone at night", "do not take a taxi from the road, call your driver", etc., but, just after few hours, I soon realized that I was in a very happy environment.
As long as you dont walk alone in some bad poor neighborhood at night (some slums on the hill, Pasar Induk, or the like), but you dont really have any reason to do that or to do that unwillingly, you will always be 100% safe in Batam!
Enjoy your good time.
Old 15-04-2013, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

haha!!! one should worry more for the female robbers in the bedroom..hehe!!!
Old 15-04-2013, 11:47 PM
Samster

aldof.hilter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraldof.hilter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraldof.hilter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kencher88 View Post
bro playb0y, i suggest you engage a driver since is your virgin trip. Once you out from the custom, you will be scratching your head which direction to go, unless you really have a map in hand and well plan where you want to go. Batam very easy to get a taxi, anytime, anywhere. Just my advise.
My contact:
Fabrian HP +62 811 702016. He charges rp 75,000 ($10) per hour min 2 hours. He can drive you around and he speaks good english, you can sms him first to arrange pick up at the jetty. Tell him in advance that you want him to bring you around to find ceweks.

He can also book you hotel cheaply in local rates. You just need to transfer 50% through western union in advance.
3. Yinn (Thai) - 18
4. Ice (id malay) - 25

Old 15-04-2013, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 13
DDAMn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDDAMn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
hi bro. great to hear that from a frequent chiongster. i was also hesistant to visit batam alone, like the above bro stated. i traveled to bkk and cambodia alone before, but was hesistant on batam as i heard many robbery cases over there. well guess its up to us to be vigilant and take precaution when alone over there. thanks again for the advice
Not to talk big bro but so far i feel btm is more safe coz i usually walk to NED,Pacific n Nagoya hills from my hotel at nagoya square using shortcut n alleys at nite alone so far so gd.robbery is mostly not at town area n in indonesia.robbers are more scared of the public cos if caught by the public always they would be beaten up to shit before being handed to the police cos in nagoya area the ppls knows without tourists they cannot sustain a livingn their livehood depends on tourists just beware of being overcharged n tricked tats all.
Old 15-04-2013, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Me too, before my first visit to Batam, I was somehow concerned about what I was reading on some web sites, things like "do not walk alone at night", "do not take a taxi from the road, call your driver", etc., but, just after few hours, I soon realized that I was in a very happy environment.
As long as you dont walk alone in some bad poor neighborhood at night (some slums on the hill, Pasar Induk, or the like), but you dont really have any reason to do that or to do that unwillingly, you will always be 100% safe in Batam!
Enjoy your good time.
Yup 1000% agree with bro blackpage n newyorker btm is not like in cambodia n bangkok but most importantly respect other' ppls place n they would welcome u with open arms like for me reach my regular hotel n the ppls there would smile n greet me as all of them are familiar with me as i'm familiar to them.important smile rite bro newyorker n blackpage.
Old 16-04-2013, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
My contact:
Fabrian HP +62 811 702016. He charges rp 75,000 ($10) per hour min 2 hours. He can drive you around and he speaks good english, you can sms him first to arrange pick up at the jetty. Tell him in advance that you want him to bring you around to find ceweks.

He can also book you hotel cheaply in local rates. You just need to transfer 50% through western union in advance.
Expensive lah bro 200,000 for two days usage is sufficient cos drivers also get commission frm fishtank if they bring u.frm hotel also get commission bring u go makan places also get commission.for bros wanna same money on hotel bookin just use kaha travels bookin rates cheaper no need go kaha branch at btm centre there the HQ at nagoya square opp Macdonald jodoh.kaha also got internet website.can choose want breakfast ur not if no breakfast more cheaper hope tis tips useful to new chiongsters.
Old 16-04-2013, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Enjoy your good time.
I do not quite agree with that.....
You see....being a chinese....I'm consider rare in btm.
There are still stares.
Not all places in Btm are well litted.....there are certain areas even in Nagoya or Jodoh that are still secluded.
Precautions are still needed.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 16-04-2013, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 23
sextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to behold

no where is safe. even sg is not safe hahaha
Anyone visiting or already in Prague (Czech) do drop me a PM.
Old 16-04-2013, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
I do not quite agree with that.....
You see....being a chinese....I'm consider rare in btm.
There are still stares.
I agree on tat part where ppl tere wld stare at us (Chinese). I oso kena occasional stares. Always dressed simple. Like any ordinary Btm cowok. But i dont agree Chinese are rare in Btm. And such stares doesnt exist over at TBK.
Old 16-04-2013, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
Expensive lah bro 200,000 for two days usage is sufficient cos drivers also get commission frm fishtank if they bring u.frm hotel also get commission bring u go makan places also get commission.for bros wanna same money on hotel bookin just use kaha travels bookin rates cheaper no need go kaha branch at btm centre there the HQ at nagoya square opp Macdonald jodoh.kaha also got internet website.can choose want breakfast ur not if no breakfast more cheaper hope tis tips useful to new chiongsters.
Actually he's a travel agent. You can see his website here: http://fantastiktravel.com/

Well, so far I am satisfied with him and I don't think he's expensive by the service he gives. When I go shopping he carry my purchase for me, he gives complimentary transport ferry-hotel-ferry when I booked the hotel from him, etc.

Abt commission I won't comment much. What is his is his.

Btw, where can get driver + car including petrol only rp 200,000 for 2 days? The cheapest roadside taxi was 50,000 per hour.

Or maybe you got a better lobang than me
3. Yinn (Thai) - 18
4. Ice (id malay) - 25

Old 16-04-2013, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
rileyhale is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrileyhale is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Ferry 2 ways = $50
The Hills hotel = $50 / night --> book from Agoda
Hotel taxi from the jetty = rp 100,000 ($15)
Tip for the driver to find ceweks for me rp 100,000 ($15)
For the girl rp 600,000 + phone topup 100,000 + taxi money 50,000 ($100)
Meals for 2 days including seafood dinner = around $100
So total $50 + $50 + $15 + $15 + $100 + 100 = $330.
Many thanks to Bro Aldof for cost summary.

If one considers just pure economics (leaving emotion out for the time being),
it works out to the following. If you managed, over 2 Days 1 Night, to do:

1 shot, it's $330 per shot.
2 shots, it's $165 per shot.
3 shots, it's $110 per shot.
4 shots, it's $82.50 per shot.
5 shots, it's $66 per shot.
6 shots, it's $55 per shot.

The above is just a rough calculation for those budget conscious cheongsters to have an idea.

Of course, the real deal is not about how many shots you make. Quality of bonks and GFE are often more important than pure numbers.

Being away from stress, taking time out to relax are also things that add to well-being. Some benefits that come with being pampered by a caring cewek cannot be quantified.

Last edited by rileyhale; 16-04-2013 at 02:15 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread